SCOTUS To Hear Three Voter Fraud Cases. The Kraken Is Ready To Rumble!

Putting working people into poverty is what Biden has just done with his executive orders.
bullshit. Construction jobs are by definition temporary.

They go from job to job and that's a permanent job just different locations.
His executive orders put much much more than just construction jobs on unemployment.
And the next job will start a little sooner than planned, and won't be keystone xl. It was gonna be that way from the beginning

Really? You think the grocery stores are going to go out of business when the pipeliners move out of town?

No I was talking about the other job losses from the 15.00 an hr.
Be specific. How many $15.00 per hour jobs do you think are on a union pipeline, and what exactly do you think those jobs are? ?

Pipeline jobs are not the only jobs being lost.
The 15.00 an hr.will close many small businesses who are struggling right now.
Millions of jobs will be lost under this administration with his EO.

You keep saying that, but you can't seem to come up with what specific jobs might be lost by shutting down a pipeline. Be specific. I want to see how much you know about a pipeline's financial impact on each of the towns, and how long it generally stays in each town as it work it's way down the line from the kickoff point to the finish.

Any job losses during a pandemic is bad enough let alone stopping any just because of politics.

Got it. You repeated the silly talkiing point , but Hannity or fox didn't give you any facts for you to back them up. Happens all the time.

Putting working people into poverty is what Biden has just done with his executive orders.

His executive orders put much much more than just construction jobs on unemployment.
And the next job will start a little sooner than planned, and won't be keystone xl. It was gonna be that way from the beginning

Really? You think the grocery stores are going to go out of business when the pipeliners move out of town?

Be specific. How many $15.00 per hour jobs do you think are on a union pipeline, and what exactly do you think those jobs are? ?

You keep saying that, but you can't seem to come up with what specific jobs might be lost by shutting down a pipeline. Be specific. I want to see how much you know about a pipeline's financial impact on each of the towns, and how long it generally stays in each town as it work it's way down the line from the kickoff point to the finish.

Any job losses during a pandemic is bad enough let alone stopping any just because of politics.

Got it. You repeated the silly talkiing point , but Hannity or fox didn't give you any facts for you to back them up. Happens all the time.
It isn't a talking point.
I don't need them to tell me anything.
It's the history of the past of the same policies prove it.

There are always secondary jobs hun-------like babysitters, and waitresses, to gas station attendents that provide a supporting role when there are other workers paying them to help them get the things they need in order to be able to work.

This said, in addition to the pipeline and supporting jobs regardless of pay------------------------raising the minimum wage will force companies to cut costs so many will do the easiest--cut jobs.

It's the carter years all over..............and when the people rise up-biden is going to have his gestapo arrest and/or shoot those not loyal to his corruption. WHEN the yells for his removal get so overwhelming that he must leave, he is going to claim medical issue and put the HO up as pres who will nominate the real intended dictator which I think is the clintons.

As usual, childish little pinhead trump supporters either can't manage to maintain a single subject, or think a diversion doesn't make them look stupid. If you can't give a simple answer to a simple question, say so. I'm not following you down that rabbit hole you just jumped into.
You asked about secondary job loses from shutting down the pipeline---there are lots of supporting job which will also be lost so instead of the immediate tens of thousands that biden has cost in the pipeline industry------the number will become hundreds of thousands when the secondary jobs are added. I am sorry that you don't like the facts.

I've seen this type of globalist communist kill jobs mentality before-- in the carter years. I was very young but I remember the damage done to my fathers business along with everyone else. Things are about to get much worse very quickly.....x-mas is really going to be very sad this year. Think all of the oil states should seek secession to gain leverage of our corrupt biden/ho and likely to come clinton administration.

Tht's nice and all, but it still doesn't list all those jobs you claim will be lost by shutting down a temporary construction job.

There are always secondary jobs hun-------like babysitters, and waitresses, to gas station attendents that provide a supporting role when there are other workers paying them to help them get the things they need in order to be able to work.

This said, in addition to the pipeline and supporting jobs regardless of pay------------------------raising the minimum wage will force companies to cut costs so many will do the easiest--cut jobs.

It's the carter years all over..............and when the people rise up-biden is going to have his gestapo arrest and/or shoot those not loyal to his corruption. WHEN the yells for his removal get so overwhelming that he must leave, he is going to claim medical issue and put the HO up as pres who will nominate the real intended dictator which I think is the clintons.

As usual, childish little pinhead trump supporters either can't manage to maintain a single subject, or think a diversion doesn't make them look stupid. If you can't give a simple answer to a simple question, say so. I'm not following you down that rabbit hole you just jumped into.
You asked about secondary job loses from shutting down the pipeline---there are lots of supporting job which will also be lost so instead of the immediate tens of thousands that biden has cost in the pipeline industry------the number will become hundreds of thousands when the secondary jobs are added. I am sorry that you don't like the facts.

I've this type of globalist communist kill jobs mentality before-- in the carter years. Things are about to get much worse very quickly.....x-mas is really going to be very sad this year. Think all of the oil states should seek secession to gain leverage of our corrupt biden/ho and likely to come clinton administration.
The Keystone pipeline accounts for only 1,000 construction jobs and it's a PROPOSED project. Those jobs don't exist as of now. As the economy recovers...those workers will find other projects

But hey you were only off by a factor of 10...or is it 20?

Good by goober standards I suppose.

Tht's nice and all, but it still doesn't list all those jobs you claim will be lost by shutting down a temporary construction job.

It's not me saying it It's history.

I've this type of globalist communist kill jobs mentality before-- in the carter years. Things are about to get much worse very quickly.....x-mas is really going to be very sad this year. Think all of the oil states should seek secession to gain leverage of our corrupt biden/ho and likely to come clinton administration.
The Keystone pipeline accounts for only 1,000 construction jobs and it's a PROPOSED project. Those jobs don't exist as of now. As the economy recovers...those workers will find other projects

Oh brother, do you all of you lib and chinese trolls lie all the time. Keystone has lost 11,000 by itself--other areas are already expecting in up to an in excess of 200,000 direct job loses and then the secondary jobs will kick in.

Again, I have seen this shit before-------

Oh brother, do you all of you lib and chinese trolls lie all the time. Keystone has lost 11,000 by itself--other areas are already expecting in up to an in excess of 200,000 direct job loses and then the secondary jobs will kick in.

Oh now it's 200,000?

There

is

no

executive

order

Look it up what Biden has done with all of his E O's
They do exist .
Show me an EO regarding the MW

MW?
Minimum wage...stupid

There is no EO regarding that

15.00 for Federal workers and contractors.
That money comes from taxpayers and businesses.

You keep spouting big numbers, but you don't seem to be able to say what specifically those jobs are. Why not? I'll give you one little hint. There have never been tens of thousands of people working on that pipeline at one time. 4701km are already completed out of a total of 5227km The vast majority of people who worked on that line have already finished the sections they were working on. and gone home years ago. The 4701 kilometers have been in use pumping canadian sludge/crude since 2017.

Wow, any little talk of election fraud really makes lefty nervous , you would they would want transparency.... No you wouldn't. Damn liars.

Just admit you bit off more than you can chew. You have no discernable reason for why you spouted shit that you know nothing about.

There

is

no

executive

order

Look it up what Biden has done with all of his E O's
They do exist .
Show me an EO regarding the MW

MW?
Minimum wage...stupid

There is no EO regarding that

15.00 for Federal workers and contractors.
That money comes from taxpayers and businesses.

Biden plans to sign an executive order that will expand protections for federal workers, including putting federal agencies on a path to require a $15 minimum wage for contractors.

But that minimum wage won't come right away. Instead, Biden plans to direct the federal government "to start the work that would allow him to issue" an order "within the first 100 days" that would require federal contractors to pay at least $15 per hour, according to the White House.

So you've got a link siting a fox reporter and a twitter account claiming 11,000 lost jobs, but the general manager saying a couple of hundred. Come back when you have something credible.

Just admit you bit off more than you can chew. You have no discernable reason for why you spouted shit that you know nothing about.

Same policies done in the past by Dems are still being repeated ,with same results over and over.
Some of Biden's moves have even gotten some of the Dems pissed off and Canada and France.
There will be more coming down the road.

So you've got a link siting a fox reporter and a twitter account claiming 11,000 lost jobs, but the general manager saying a couple of hundred. Come back when you have something credible.
Like I said, you lib chinese trolls or troll will spin any shit....

1000 immediately
another 10,000 followed
(just on the pipleline)

Other areas are also affected
and secondary jobs will soon be following

Why do you think gas prices have already jumped.

Three voter fraud cases on Feb 19. Are more on the menu?

SCOTUS Voter Cases Set for Feb 19-21

Americans will be relieved to hear that the US Supreme Court will finally hear cases brought to them alleging voter fraud against President Donald J. Trump in the 2020 Presidential election starting February 19, 2021.

“Curt Levey … said the justices almost have a ‘civic duty’ to weigh in … because the issue surely will come up again, and doing so this year won’t affect an election on the immediate horizon. ‘This would be a perfect time,’ he said.”

SCOTUS WILL HEAR THE CASES FINALLY

The Washington Times reported on Wednesday, “More than half a dozen challenges to the 2020 presidential election results are pending before the Supreme Court although Biden took office two weeks ago.

Good. I hope they overturn the election and Biden gets kicked to the curb.
Guess you would have to read them. Neither one would overturn the election if they agree to let them go forward. Don't get lost in fantasy.

Maybe not, but a guilty verdict would certainly show just how silly it is for anyone to say there was no fraud and/or incompetence in Biden’s favor in this election.
This is America. There was not a fraud that turned the election. Trump was stopped while trying to commit it. Plenty of incompetence to go around. There always has been and will be. Just look at the legal representation the trumpist chose in the first 62 court cases. They knew or were supposed to know how courts work and what to do when you bring a case to court, but did not. There is your biggest incompetence, the trump machine.

Here's more about the cases to be heard.

Here is more information about what Donald trump's lawyers think: Michael van der Veen, trump's 3rd impeachment lawyer (on the second string team, hired after his first draft picks all quit him, a week before the trial) sued trump last year over election fraud about mail in ballots and told other clients trump was "a fucking crook". I agree with trump's lawyer in this.

Forum List

Back