There are 100,000 public schools in the US. If we took the $40BIL we gave to Ukraine, it will fund $200,000 of security for 20 years AT EVERY SCHOOL

The fact is the cult wants these shootings to happen because they want to confiscate guns.

These school shootings can easily be stopped.

$40 billion dollars funds 2 ARMED TRAINED GUARDS AT EVERY ONE OF THE 100,000 public schools in the USA, earning $100,000 each……FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS.

The cult wants universal background checks so they can have a confiscation list.
Um...dipshit? The Uvelde school had an armed guard on duty. The shooter blew right past him. They also had two responding police officers who were shot.

The school district already had hardened the school and employed 4 police officers.

Try again.

You have too much time on your hands. I hope you're flagged at your school, nut job
Evidently, teabaggers don't.
They're too busy to take "shootin'" lessons.
So, they buy a weapon that takes no skill to operate or hit EVERYTHING.
Like the thugs doing a drive-by.

The fact is the cult wants these shootings to happen because they want to confiscate guns.

These school shootings can easily be stopped.

$40 billion dollars funds 2 ARMED TRAINED GUARDS AT EVERY ONE OF THE 100,000 public schools in the USA, earning $100,000 each……FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS.

The cult wants universal background checks so they can have a confiscation list.
There's a 162,000 public and private schools in the US.

You'd be talking about 324,000 cops at an average cost of around 100, per cop per year for salaries and training.

School security is not within Federal Purview so that's an expense that will land on states and local gov'ts.

You could spend the same money hardening the schools against forced entry one time and accomplish more in the long run than hiring cops that have to be paid year after year, after year.

Evidently, teabaggers don't.
They're too busy to take "shootin'" lessons.
So, they buy a weapon that takes no skill to operate or hit EVERYTHING.
Like the thugs doing a drive-by.
Lying out of your ass as usual. I've been a licensed and certified shooting instructor since 1992, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Yes, 109 million dollars a day for a year is a lot of money that could be spent better here in America on a lot of things. Or better yet, find the money you need from existing spend. We already spend $560B/yr. on interest. Be nice to put fucking cap on that at least.
How do you put a cap on it and still keep selling bonds?

Lying out of your ass as usual. I've been a licensed and certified shooting instructor since 1992, you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.
So, WTF does that have to do with people who can't shoot?
Why do they need 50 or 75 rounds in one magazine?

Are they going to war?
Or can't shoot.

You pulled that one right out of your ass. Gee, what a shocker!
Sure, retard.

Cost depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the manufacturer, caliber, and features. At the lower end, AR-15 rifles start at around $400 for a basic model, while higher-end models can sell for $2,000 or more.

AR-15 Rifles For Sale - New & Used :: Guns.com

www.guns.com/firearms/ar-15-rifles

AR 15 Ammunition for Sale - Midsouth Shooters Supply

https://www.bing.com/search?q=cost+...F21C5338B4F9E88DDDAA42288C2BF&FORM=QBRE&sp=1#

Sure, retard.

Cost depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the manufacturer, caliber, and features. At the lower end, AR-15 rifles start at around $400 for a basic model, while higher-end models can sell for $2,000 or more.

AR-15 Rifles For Sale - New & Used :: Guns.com

View attachment 650431

AR 15 Ammunition for Sale - Midsouth Shooters Supply

cost of ar 15 ammo - Search
How does that support your claim they won't get any training with the firearms they own legally?

So, teabaggers can spend $600 to $800 for a rifle, $70 for bullets and cant spend $100 to $200 for shooting lessons?

Evidently they cant.

How does that support your claim they won't get any training with the firearms they own legally?
Evidently, they don't or very little.

In the past, new soldiers in BCT shot 500 rounds and received 83 hours of marksmanship instruction over a 16-day period. The redesigned standards have soldiers shooting 600 rounds and receiving 92 hours of training.

New Army Basic Training Promises More Ammo, Range Time for …

www.military.com/daily-news/2018/05/18/new-army-basic-training-promises-more-ammo-range-time-trainees.html

www.military.com/daily-news/2018/05/18/new-army-basic-training-promises-mo

Why so many bullets in multiple magazines?

I carried at the most 1 box , 20 rounds for my .30-30 for the entire three days of hunting, when I used to hunt, most of the time never used half of them, when took it hunting.

Last edited:

In the past, new soldiers in BCT shot 500 rounds and received 83 hours of marksmanship instruction over a 16-day period. The redesigned standards have soldiers shooting 600 rounds and receiving 92 hours of training.

View attachment 650432

I carried at the most 20, maybe 25 rounds for my .30-30 for the entire three days of hunting, when I used to hunt.
Evident to whom? You simply lied.

In basic training most of your practice before qualifying is limited to computer simulations. Two trips for practice with live ammo was all we had before our first qualification.

Most of the training isn't about how to shoot, it's about how to not shoot yourself or the guys to your front, rear, and both sides.

The rest is about acting as a unit.

Not only are you a liar, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about as usual.

View attachment 650432

I carried at the most 1 box , 20 rounds for my .30-30 for the entire three days of hunting, when I used to hunt, most of the time never used half of them, when took it hunting.
Learn to read your own damned citations.

Under the new marksmanship training effort, soldiers will qualify on both the backup iron sight and the CCO, as well as firing more rounds in realistic combat scenarios.
The restructured training program will place increased emphasis on marksmanship training and other combat skills.

Evident to whom? You simply lied.
You're FOS.
In basic training most of your practice before qualifying is limited to computer simulations. Two trips for practice with live ammo was all we had before our first qualification.
I'm sure they do use computers now, they STILL practice for 96 hours with live fire, using 600 rounds, give or take, which was an increase from what they previously used.
Most of the training isn't about how to shoot, it's about how to not shoot yourself or the guys to your front, rear, and both sides.
WTF?
How the hell do you do that?..................................you hit the target or person.
They don't recommend spraying your entire field of vision.
The rest is about acting as a unit.
Thanks captain obvious.
Not only are you a liar, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about as usual.
It's evident you don't..............as usual.

Learn to read your own damned citations.
See above.

Regardless, your defense of civilians carrying around that many or even close to that many bullets, is ridiculous, they aren't training nor are they training for one.....................hopefully.

See above.

Regardless, your defense of civilians carrying around that many or even close to that many bullets, is ridiculous, they aren't training nor are they training for one.....................hopefully.
Nobody is walking around carrying 500 "bullets' you idiot. The "bullet" is the projectile, the round or cartridge is what you load into the magazine.

Anyone carrying 500 rounds of ammo would not be able to move well enough to be a threat, certainly not this skinny littler prick.

There has never been a mass shooting in the US where the bad guy was carrying anywhere close to that amount of ammo.

See above.

For a full weekend course even with a handgun you're going to need 250-500 rounds.

My average instructor level course is going to require 1000-1500rds over 3-5 days range time.

Nobody is walking around carrying 500 "bullets' you idiot. The "bullet" is the projectile, the round or cartridge is what you load into the magazine.
Bullets...................... rounds, let's get technical.

When has anyone loaded "bullets" into a gun?.....................NEVER.
So, you knew WTF I meant.
Anyone carrying 500 rounds of ammo would not be able to move well enough to be a threat, certainly not this skinny littler prick.

On October 1, 2017, Stephen Paddock, a 64-year-old man from Mesquite, Nevada, opened fire on the crowd attending the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada. From his 32nd-floor suites in the Mandalay Bay hotel, he fired more than 1,000 bullets, killing 60 people[a] and wounding 411 with the ensuing panic bringing the number of injured to 867.

Man arrested in NYC subway station with 300 rounds of …

Oct 01, 2021 · The ammunition totalled over 300 rounds. The suspect, Karon Agurs, 27, was charged with criminal possession of a loaded weapon and criminal possession of a weapon.

Police: Embry-Riddle student planned mass shooting on …

Dec 09, 2021 · December 9, 2021, 3:55 PM · 7 min read. Daytona Beach police said Thursday they seized a collapsible semi-automatic rifle and hundreds of rounds of ammunition a student had in

1. Complaint: Att. kidnapping suspect had AR-15-style rifle; …

Apr 08, 2022 · DEFOREST, Wis. (WMTV) - The 19-year-old accused of plotting to kidnap a former classmate with whom he was infatuated had nearly 300 rounds of ammunition and an AR-15-style rifle with him when a ...
There has never been a mass shooting in the US where the bad guy was carrying anywhere close to that amount of ammo.
So, 100 "rounds" would be enough to put "bullets" into a lot of people.

Forum List

Back