Mark My Words...

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
If laws really are passed mandating armed guards and/or police presence on all school campuses in the US, more than a few people are going to start crying "racism!" Same for arming teachers. Not saying it makes sense, but mark my words...

They have only just begun to politicize this horrible crime.

Start crying "racism"!!!!! The R word is already cried out to the point of being meaningless.

If laws really are passed mandating armed guards and/or police presence on all school campuses in the US, more than a few people are going to start crying "racism!" Same for arming teachers. Not saying it makes sense, but mark my words...

They have only just begun to politicize this horrible crime.
When you have Democrats......who needs terrorists.

It's getting crazy out there.

Everyone slap a Democrat.

How about everyone stop pounding the drum that violence is always the first answer to every problem, challenge, or discomfort instead of the last?
Uh-uh.....if you do that it'll only encourage them.
Best way to deal with an irate Democrat is kick the shit out of them.
They want you to do nothing.

Uh-uh.....if you do that it'll only encourage them.
Best way to deal with an irate Democrat is kick the shit out of them.
They want you to do nothing.
Yeah, yeah, you're super tough. I'm sure that will change democrats minds and make everything better. Come on.

Yeah, yeah, you're super tough. I'm sure that will change democrats minds and make everything better. Come on.
You can't change their minds. This is like Jews and Arabs....which is exactly what Democrats wanted.
You cannot reason with them anymore.
You cannot trust them anymore.
If they don't have a tragedy to beat us over the head with, they will create one.

You can't change their minds. This is like Jews and Arabs....which is exactly what Democrats wanted.
You cannot reason with them anymore.
You cannot trust them anymore.
If they don't have a tragedy to beat us over the head with, they will create one.
This is nothing new.

This is nothing new.
Yet you want to continue doing what hasn't worked and never will work.

Libs are threatening us every day....and you say we should just ignore them, yet it gets worse every single fjcking day.

They should have taken that shooter (even though he was dead), and they should have strung his sorry ass up high upon the school flag pole, and left him there until the buzzard's reduced his low life carcass to nothing but a rack of bones. Guards should have been posted around the clock to ensure that he wasn't removed from that pole.

Every parent should have been able (if they could stomach it), to walk by and see what becomes of the body of a killer like that... Light's should be fixed on him for night time viewing, and the media should have to give a daily showing of his carcass hanging there until the time comes to cut him down.

The grocery store shooter should be brought there in a cage, and parked in front of it so he can view the body as it is being eaten by the buzzard's.

Now that's the way we show that these kinds of things aren't going to be tolerated any longer.

In Charleston S.C. it is told, that when pirate's came to do despicable unheard acts of terror, rape, and robbery to the people of that place, then it is said in historical document's that the pirate's we're hung by their necks until dead, and they were left upon the battery wall as a warning to other's who thought to follow in their foot steps when sailing into that harbor, that being a Pirate in Charleston SC was a terribly bad idea.

When oh when will the nation find it's back bone again ?? The children are depending on it. Have we gone completely mad ??

Stupid chest thumping self indulgent nonsense does nothing to alleviate the pain of the families of those victims. It’s all about look at me Me me look at all the tough things I can say. Screw that bullshit and focus on the families of the victims. The piece of shit shooter is dead that’s it.

Stupid chest thumping self indulgent nonsense does nothing to alleviate the pain of the families of those victims. It’s all about look at me Me me look at all the tough things I can say. Screw that bullshit and focus on the families of the victims. The piece of shit shooter is dead that’s it.
Chalk you up as having no back bone then..... All your word's, and yet it goes on and on and on, year after year after year with no result's. You would think that you would get a damned clue, but living in your bubble causes you to run your mouth in way's that just keeps kicking the can down the road to the next shooting or rampage. Then it's this ignore the assailant and his copy cat minion's to come, and just go comfort the parent's eh ? Well the parent's want action, and it's high time that they get it on the many out of control issue's that has cost their children their lives. Anything less is dereliction of duty.

.....you to run your mouth in way's .....

Run MY mouth? You're here trying to make this terrible crime all about your desperate (overcompensating) need to tell everyone what a badass you THINK you are. It's not about YOU and YOUR empty posturing. Have some decency.

Forum List

Back