There are 100,000 public schools in the US. If we took the $40BIL we gave to Ukraine, it will fund $200,000 of security for 20 years AT EVERY SCHOOL

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The fact is the cult wants these shootings to happen because they want to confiscate guns.

These school shootings can easily be stopped.

$40 billion dollars funds 2 ARMED TRAINED GUARDS AT EVERY ONE OF THE 100,000 public schools in the USA, earning $100,000 each……FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS.

The cult wants universal background checks so they can have a confiscation list.

The fact is the cult wants these shootings to happen because they want to confiscate guns.

$40 billion dollars funds 2 ARMED TRAINED GUARDS AT EVERY ONE OF THE 100,000 public schools in the USA, earning $100,000 each……FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS.

The cult wants universal background checks so they can have a confiscation list.

Great angle from which to approach this issue and I agree up to a point. However, as an American parent I also don't want to drive my kid to school and see a fucking Bradley Fighting Vehicle rotating its 25mm turret around the grounds, using its thermal sight to scan for would be school shooters. Americans always prided themselves on freedom, and differentiated their country from Third World hellholes where heavily armed troops patrolled every public space. I for one don't want to see public school grounds become fortress enclaves. Give all teachers CCW licenses and train them to defend their classrooms. That should do it.

You're such a racist ... an isolationist ... an 'Dark MAGA' America-1st Trumpster acolyte ...

:p

From one war zone to another, eh?

Much stronger entrances & classroom doors with automatic lock & security features with trained & well armed guards would stop this shit now.
Start thinking of schools like banks vaults. Kids are much more valuable than money so make it at least as hard to get to them

This nation's priorities are fugged up

Only the Lefts.

3820827b4e69f79634ab35f6917e0a4d.gif

Great angle from which to approach this issue and I agree up to a point. However, as an American parent I also don't want to drive my kid to school and see a fucking Bradley Fighting Vehicle rotating its 25mm turret around the grounds, using its thermal sight to scan for would be school shooters. Americans always prided themselves on freedom, and differentiated their country from Third World hellholes where heavily armed troops patrolled every public space. I for one don't want to see public school grounds become fortress enclaves. Give all teachers CCW licenses and train them to defend their classrooms. That should do it.
Some teachers/coaches could handle it, most not at all.
Do you really want to put a gun in the hands of someone like this & entrust it with your kid's safety?

Banning assault weapons just doesn't work.

America tried that for a full decade under the Clinton Regime's Draconian Gun Control Law if you'll remember.

Doubling down on stupidity won't work.

What will work are simple searches, xrays and body cavity searches for whomever wants to go into a school.

We do that in our Federal Courthouses and Penitentiaries already, so of course its doable.

What does it say about a society when we value our government bureaucrats and child molesters serving time more than we care about the children?

Instituting such a system will help the children their whole lives, particularly if they get jobs in the government or get sentenced to prison as an adult.

Priorities...

At the top for Democrats is preserving the right to murder infants / babies and facilitating child/sex trafficking across illegally Open Borders, NOT protecting our children from incidents like this.

Obama reportedly ran guns to Cartels in the hopes of creating such a high body count it would make it easier to go after Americans' 2nd Amendment rights.

While ignoring the weekly slaughter in Chicago and black-on-black gun crimes and murder using illegal guns, Democrats pounce on school shootings, not even waiting until the bodies of children are cold, to use them to push their anti-2nd Amendment agenda.

No law they have passed, no law they could pass, could have prevented this school shooting ... or the record setting gun crimes and murder in Chicago.

Still, their answer is to disarm law-abiding citizens, turning them into sheep for the wolves ... which includes our own government.

Israel Has Only Had 2 School Attacks in 44 Years, Here's How They Make Sure Their Kids Are Safe

In the wake of the Parkland, Florida, school shooting that claimed 17 lives last week, there has been a renewed debate surrounding gun control and children’s safety, leading some to make a comparison to the changes Israel made in response to a terror attack more than four decades ago.

In 1974, Palestinian terrorists took over the Netiv Meir Elementary School in what has been called the “Ma’alot Massacre,” which left 22 children dead and many others injured.

The attack forced Israel to come up with a solution in order to prevent such a situation from ever happening again. The nation requires its schools to have a security system, and that policy is still going strong after 40 years.

The results are clearly evident, as there have only been two successful attacks at Israeli schools since 1974, according to Dr. Ted Noel, writing in American Thinker. Noel wrote that “in both cases, the bad guys were killed by armed teachers.”

According to Red State, Israel’s Ministry of Education funds school security, which ranges from shelters and fences to armed and trained guards at every gate.

8a62c1_cae44e6896b94baa942fbc20c2d1ffce~mv2.webp

While not exactly true when kids are on outings away from school armed security goes with them....The woman in the pic is Civil Guard, not their teacher.

Given what passes for teachers these days in the US I'd prefer they just huddled in place but any teacher that wants to be trained-up to be armed in the classroom has my full support. They should be paid extra too.

But.....muh....Russia...

A lot of the Ghetto schools in America already have metal detectors and locked doors. This simple tactics can help safety immensely.

Very few kids are willing to try and keister an AR15 to get it into a school for a shooting.

Forum List

Back