The Weapon of the Courts

Okay, I admit it.

It's me, the Democrats, the commies, the media, the Republican governors, the Republican election officials, the Trump-appointed judges, the Supreme Court, the Media, the Attorney General's office, the government and the Deep State against poor Trump and his poor Trumpsters.

Darn. You figured it out.
The fraud is evident. You don't need to "admit it".
And I'll leave it to you to tally up who enabled the theft of the presidency.
The fact is the election was stolen.

So 'evident' that Trump's attorney's have refused to even allege fraud ever occured in their legal arguments, huh?

You've been played.

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”
The only questions are if and when they wake up to it.

I suspect some will, most won't.

Ask the Truthers, the Birthers and the Flat Earthers.

Dipshit gonna dip
They just love their conspiracies. They buy into them completely.

Add Trumpian victimology to it, and they're just in their own world.

Your "evidence" is a lie. You have been conned.
Easy to claim for gutless liars. Impossible to prove.
The evidence is against you and I don't think that will every change.

Says you. The Attorney General has a very different take:

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

As does the CISA:

"There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

As does the republican officials of Georgia, including voting implementation Manager Gabriel Sterling.

Smiling....but you know better than all of them, huh?

Okay, I admit it.

It's me, the Democrats, the commies, the media, the Republican governors, the Republican election officials, the Trump-appointed judges, the Supreme Court, the Media, the Attorney General's office, the government and the Deep State against poor Trump and his poor Trumpsters.

Darn. You figured it out.
The fraud is evident. You don't need to "admit it".
And I'll leave it to you to tally up who enabled the theft of the presidency.
The fact is the election was stolen.

So 'evident' that Trump's attorney's have refused to even allege fraud ever occured in their legal arguments, huh?

You've been played.

The only questions are if and when they wake up to it.

I suspect some will, most won't.

Ask the Truthers, the Birthers and the Flat Earthers.

Dipshit gonna dip
They just love their conspiracies. They buy into them completely.

Add Trumpian victimology to it, and they're just in their own world.

They love to fetishize failure. Their lone unifying ideology is this cuck inspired lamenting about all the people that have fucked them.

As does the CISA:

"There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

As does the republican officials of Georgia, including voting implementation Manager Gabriel Sterling.

Fake news. Barr is a Deep State Commie Hitler.

You know the responses.

As does the CISA:

Fake news. Barr is a Deep State Commie Hitler.

You know the responses.

Oh, I know that they'll follow the conspiracy theorist mantra: Anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy must be part of it.

And when the people that they must fold into their batshit are fellow republicans, it only hastens the implosion and self cannibalization of the GOP.

As Trump elegantly demonstrated with his promotion of calls to jail Georgia election officials this morning.

I know what the evidence and facts demonstrate.
You can quote all the comments from faceless little known agencies and political appointees that you yourself have blasted and attacked as a lackey and liar you want.

You're a hypocritical piece of shit. Drop dead, liar.

And when the people that they must fold into their batshit are fellow republicans, it only hastens the implosion and self cannibalization of the GOP.

As Trump elegantly demonstrated with his promotion of calls to jail Georgia election officials this morning.
Anyone who denies and is blind to the actual physical evidence is part of the theft of the office of the Presidency.
I'm not condemning you. You yourself make yourself an accomplice to crime by your fact free lies.

I know what the evidence and facts demonstrate.
You can quote all the comments from faceless little known agencies and political appointees that you yourself have blasted and attacked as a lackey and liar you want.

You're a hypocritical piece of shit. Drop dead, liar.

But do you? Remember that 'suitcases from under the table' batshit you swallowed?

Turned out those were designated ballot storage containers holding ballots that had been separated from envelopes in front of observers. With the ballots counted on camera. And there was no indication of fraud. Says who? Says Republican Voting Implementation Manager Gabriel Sterling.

You think you know more about Georgia voting than the Georgia Voting Implementation Manager? Nope.

Remember the drunk lady at Rudy's 'hearing', Mellisa Carone? She had just gotten off probabtion after LYING TO POLICE. With her affidavit contradicted by every other affidavit at the same facility. And Mellisa randomly tripling her estimates of affected ballots from 30k to 100k....for no reason.

That's your 'evidence'?

Are you starting to understand why Trump's lawyers NEVER alleged that fraud ever occurred in their legal arguments?

You've been played.

Anyone who denies and is blind to the actual physical evidence is part of the theft of the office of the Presidency.
I'm not condemning you. You yourself make yourself an accomplice to crime by your fact free lies.

Or.....they think that the Georgia Voting Implementation Manger is a way, way better source on Georgia voting procedures than you are.

Gabriel Sterling is an expert on Georgia voting procedure. You don't know what you're talking about.

Wrong, election is over Biden will be sworn in as president in January. Your not required too like him, but could you hold off on the hate long enough to see if he can start cleaning up any of this mess?

Sterling is a Never Trumper just like Kemp and Raffensparger.
His pat convenient rationalizations lack factual justification.

And Trump lawyers, like Sidney Powell, have alleged fraud a million times over.

In the beginning of the legal arguments a Trump strategy was to stress procedural issues over
fraud...but to say Trump lawyers NEVER have alleged fraud is a lie and a complete misunderstanding
of the facts of this case. You are a blathering hate filled clown.

Please go back and bring up Melissa Carone again. I can't get enough of you banging that drum
like a little wind up monkey.

In the beginning of the legal arguments a Trump strategy was to stress procedural issues over
fraud...but to say Trump lawyers NEVER have alleged fraud is a lie and a complete misunderstanding
of the facts of this case.

Please go back and bring up Melissa Carone again. I can't get enough of you banging that drum

Kemp is not a 'never trumper'. He was endorsed by Trump and was almost sycophantic in his praise of our soon to be ex-president.

As for Raffensparger, he voted for Trump too, as did his family.

And there's zero evidence that Sterling is a 'never trumper'

You're literally making up nonsense stories to try and justify ignoring ANYONE who contradicts what you want to believe. If your claims had actual merit, you wouldn't have to make up stories to justify them.

Wrong, election is over Biden will be sworn in as president in January. Your not required too like him, but could you hold off on the hate long enough to see if he can start cleaning up any of this mess?
monkey drum.gif

Kemp is not a 'never trumper'. He was endorsed by Trump and was almost sycophantic in his praise of our soon to be ex-president.

You're literally making up nonsense stories to try and justify ignoring ANYONE who contradicts what you want to believe. If your claims had actual merit, you wouldn't have to make up stories to justify them.

You are my favorite little drum banging monkey. You never get anything right and you never seem
to learn a thing. Bang on, moron.

monkey.gif

Read his agenda. His plans are to make a mess, not clean up any mess.

You are my favorite little drum banging monkey. You never get anything right and you never seem
to learn a thing. Bang on, moron.

And can you show Gabriel Sterling EVER tweeting #NeverTrump? Or course not. Not before the election, during or after.

Instead, Gabriel Sterling condemning election conspiracy theories as dangerous after his people were getting death threats.

Your just making up more nonsense stories to justify ignoring anyone who contradicts your silly conspiracy. Just like you did when you made up a story that Kemp was a 'never trump', just like you did when you made up a story that Raffensparger was a 'never trump'.

All imaginary nonsense. And this is your 'evidence'?

I can see why Trump's lawyers never even alleged fraud occured in any of their legal arguments.

Forum List

Back