The Weapon of the Courts

The corruption of the election is real and documented.
Your denial cannot change facts.
You're just being an obstructionist ass ignoring reality ala Baghdad Bob.
Okay, I admit it.

It's me, the Democrats, the commies, the media, the Republican governors, the Republican election officials, the Trump-appointed judges, the Supreme Court, the Media, the Attorney General's office, the government and the Deep State against poor Trump and his poor Trumpsters.

Darn. You figured it out.

The corruption of the election is real and documented.
Your denial cannot change facts.
You're just being an obstructionist ass ignoring reality ala Baghdad Bob.
We must never forget the lying, the cheating, the stealing, and the dishonest denial of it all. Democrats cannot be trusted.

Why is it that, when presented with what you folks claim is "evidence", Trump-appointed judges agree with us, and disagree with you?
the Deep State had 4 years to investigate trump

trump voters got 5 minutes to investigate voter fraud

I know... There was conspiracy involving 80 million people...
It's you, me, the commies, the Democrats, the media, the judges, the electoral system, the electoral officials, the Republican governors and the Deep State against Trump and his Trumpsters.

We're so mean.
Libs falsely accused trump of colluding with putin

so you are well versed in your own conspiracy theories

Why is it that, when presented with what you folks claim is "evidence", Trump-appointed judges agree with us, and disagree with you?
the Deep State had 4 years to investigate trump

trump voters got 5 minutes to investigate voter fraud

I know... There was conspiracy involving 80 million people...
It's you, me, the commies, the Democrats, the media, the judges, the electoral system, the electoral officials, the Republican governors and the Deep State against Trump and his Trumpsters.

We're so mean.
Libs falsely accused trump of colluding with putin

so you are well versed in your own conspiracy theories
Did I? Nope.

Another swing, another miss. You are clueless.

So you have the footage....

Can we see it please...

Sorry but until we see it, there is a few here that will think you are a bullshit artist... Now I know you are not and will silence them by showing the video....
Good God! Even THAT you have had withheld from you ? Liberals have no idea how sheltered from reality they are, by the liberal OMISSION media. This has been shown on Newsmax, OAN, etc , 1,000 times.

Okay, I admit it.

It's me, the Democrats, the commies, the media, the Republican governors, the Republican election officials, the Trump-appointed judges, the Supreme Court, the Media, the Attorney General's office, the government and the Deep State against poor Trump and his poor Trumpsters.

The fraud is evident. You don't need to "admit it".
And I'll leave it to you to tally up who enabled the theft of the presidency.
The fact is the election was stolen.

769654bd4d345bff927264ebc315c03a.jpeg

So you have the footage....

Can we see it please...

Sorry but until we see it, there is a few here that will think you are a bullshit artist... Now I know you are not and will silence them by showing the video....
Good God! Even THAT you have had withheld from you ? Liberals have no idea how sheltered from reality they are, by the liberal OMISSION media. This has been shown on Newsmax, OAN, etc , 1,000 times.

Surely OAN and NewsMax TV told you that the Georgia Voting Implementation Manager Gabriel Sterling already reviewed the hours and hours of footage and found nothing fraudulent......with the poll workers putting ballots into ballot storage boxes, then opening those boxes and counting the ballots, yes?

If not, why not?

Just keep in mind that IF the Dems win in the Georgia Senate races, and IF SCOTUS turns out to be as politically biased as you expect, then the Dems will just pack the shit out of the court.

Just something for you to contemplate.....

Depends if they want to cut off their nose to spite their face, and if they have total unity on doing it. The House already lost a number of seats, so Americans are not happy with them to begin with. Given that polls show packing the courts is extremely unpopular with most Americans, those up for reelection in 2022 will really have to think about doing that, or supporting new states to also cheat the system.

Okay, I admit it.

So 'evident' that Trump's attorney's have refused to even allege fraud ever occured in their legal arguments, huh?

You've been played.

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

Okay, I admit it.

I'll side with the officials above.

You stay in your Safe Space.

Okay, I admit it.

So 'evident' that Trump's attorney's have refused to even allege fraud ever occured in their legal arguments, huh?

You've been played.

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”
The only questions are if and when they wake up to it.

I suspect some will, most won't.

Okay, I admit it.

You've been played.

The only questions are if and when they wake up to it.

I suspect some will, most won't.

Ask the Truthers, the Birthers and the Flat Earthers.

Dipshit gonna dip

I've just never seen anything like this. This level and degree of denial.

Even a conservative court won't rule in favor of an alternate universe fantasy.

This is a real problem. This alternate universe stuff is real and dangerous.

Trump was beaten, soundly. That is reality.
I've just never seen anything like this. This level and degree of denial.

Biden was beaten, soundly. That is reality. Trump set record for most votes (real ones) ever received in a presidential election (74 Million), but that doesn't include all the votes he got that were switched by fraud machines all across the country + all the votes that were taken away from him by ballots being thrown out (while Republican poll watchers weren't allowed to observe-which invalidates the whole election, just that alone) So adding in all the taken away votes, Trump very likely had over a 100 million votes.

Biden, who couldn't fill a parking lot during the campaign, subtracting out all his fabricated "votes", probably got no more than about 20 million real votes (and most of those from his & Harris' campaign staffers and illegal aliens).

Despite heavy insulation from the facts, by the liberal media, Democrats know the election was massively, fraudulent, and totally invalid, and that Trump won by a landslide. Biden knows it too. If any of the lying, cheating, thieves had an ounce of decency and soul, they would admit the truth. They are proving that they cannot be trusted. Not on anything.
They're nothing if not consistent liars.

YOUR
BLOB
LOST.
FALSE! It is your BIRDBRAIN and his slut running mate who lost.

"Lost" only applies in fairly counted contests, not in rigged shams.

Having a black woman in a position of power really pisses you off I can see. All the more reason this was one of the best weeks for the world in quite a while. More on the way loser.

Forum List

Back