The Weapon of the Courts

As I posted earlier today, the 2020 election is far from being determined. The media can propagandize all they want by calling Biden "President -elect". They can hold press photo-ops of him naming people to cabinet positions, and posturing all they want, but none of that brings him one inch closer to being POTUS.

If, however, God forbid, that Biden were to become president. and even if Democrats were to come up with majorities in both house of Congress, they still would not have a control grip on US politics. Remember that the US Supreme Court has a Republican majority, with or without the RINO Roberts.

If Democrats gained control of the legislative and executive branches, everything they tried to do could be shot to pieces, by the judicial branch. Just as Democrats did for years, for every executive order or bill passed they don't like, Republicans could go judge shopping, find just the right judge, and file a lawsuit. With the SCOTUS in a Republican majority, Republicans could be generally confident of stopping most things Democrats might come up with.

Sure, the SCOTUS didn't rule in Republicans' favor in the Texas lawsuit, but that isn't likely to prevail over time, as shown by other cases where the big court did rule in Trump's favor (ex. Muslim countries ban, favor to religious groups on Cuomo church restrictions, ) The SCOTUS still has Republican majority, and those justices still are conservatives.

YOUR
BLOB
LOST.
Stacey Abrams won!

Libs falsely accused trump of colluding with putin
Libs certainly did whether you personally indulged or not

in any case the lie was persuasive enough to hook you in as a biden voter

Last edited:
I've just never seen anything like this. This level and degree of denial.

Even a conservative court won't rule in favor of an alternate universe fantasy.

This is a real problem. This alternate universe stuff is real and dangerous.

Trump was beaten, soundly. That is reality.

Biden was beaten, soundly. That is reality. Trump set record for most votes (real ones) ever received in a presidential election (74 Million), but that doesn't include all the votes he got that were switched by fraud machines all across the country + all the votes that were taken away from him by ballots being thrown out (while Republican poll watchers weren't allowed to observe-which invalidates the whole election, just that alone) So adding in all the taken away votes, Trump very likely had over a 100 million votes.

Biden, who couldn't fill a parking lot during the campaign, subtracting out all his fabricated "votes", probably got no more than about 20 million real votes (and most of those from his & Harris' campaign staffers and illegal aliens).

Despite heavy insulation from the facts, by the liberal media, Democrats know the election was massively, fraudulent, and totally invalid, and that Trump won by a landslide. Biden knows it too. If any of the lying, cheating, thieves had an ounce of decency and soul, they would admit the truth. They are proving that they cannot be trusted. Not on anything.
This is all just fantasy. Trump-appointed judges agree with me.

You're completely at the mercy of your alternate universe. I can't help you.

You are dealing with a person who believes that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle Obama is a man.

Do you really expect anything close to reality from that person?
This is just fascinating to observe. I've never seen something like this. Neither has the country.

This is just the latest version of what we saw in the bush the second administration.

Those people chose to ignore and excuse war crimes, outing a CIA covert spy and many, many more.

I'm not surprised in the least to see their behavior now.

They will do the same with the next republican president.

Did the justices rule in favor of republicans or in favor of the case because of the constitutionality?
It looks like they ruled in favor of not having to deal with what looks like a messy scenario. Maybe Trump should have appointed people who are more willing to DO THEIR JOB. I think I heard it right that the SCOTUS is required to hear cases that are of one state suing another state.

Last edited:
Kemp....the guy you laughably insisted was a 'never trumper'?

The same guy that Trump is now promoting calls to IMPRISON?

All you're demonstrating is how the GOP will gladly turn on its own if it doesn't serve Trump's personal interest.
In this case, Trump's personal interest, is also the interest of the GOP, the American people, American democracy, and just plain human decency.

Is Kemp breaking the law ? If so, then he should be jailed.

Wrong, election is over Biden will be sworn in as president in January. Your not required too like him, but could you hold off on the hate long enough to see if he can start cleaning up any of this mess?
Why would he clean up a mess that he created, and went along with 100% ?

Why would Barr have seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election, when he made NO ATTEMPT WHATSOEVER to see it ?
(Example: The obstruction of Republican poll watchers is viral all over the internet, but Barr's agents couldn't see it ? Didn't see the video of the Republicans sent home, and then cartons of ballots pulled out from under tables ? Didn't see Georgia vote counters not comparing signatures >)

Fact is, Barr came into the job highly regarded, spent almost 2 years as Attorney General, and accomplished NOTHING. He was an all talk, no action FAILURE. Good riddance.

Even a conservative court won't rule in favor of an alternate universe fantasy.

This is a real problem. This alternate universe stuff is real and dangerous.

Trump was beaten, soundly. That is reality.

Biden was beaten, soundly. That is reality. Trump set record for most votes (real ones) ever received in a presidential election (74 Million), but that doesn't include all the votes he got that were switched by fraud machines all across the country + all the votes that were taken away from him by ballots being thrown out (while Republican poll watchers weren't allowed to observe-which invalidates the whole election, just that alone) So adding in all the taken away votes, Trump very likely had over a 100 million votes.

Biden, who couldn't fill a parking lot during the campaign, subtracting out all his fabricated "votes", probably got no more than about 20 million real votes (and most of those from his & Harris' campaign staffers and illegal aliens).

Despite heavy insulation from the facts, by the liberal media, Democrats know the election was massively, fraudulent, and totally invalid, and that Trump won by a landslide. Biden knows it too. If any of the lying, cheating, thieves had an ounce of decency and soul, they would admit the truth. They are proving that they cannot be trusted. Not on anything.
This is all just fantasy. Trump-appointed judges agree with me.

You're completely at the mercy of your alternate universe. I can't help you.

You are dealing with a person who believes that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle Obama is a man.

Do you really expect anything close to reality from that person?
This is just fascinating to observe. I've never seen something like this. Neither has the country.

This is just the latest version of what we saw in the bush the second administration.

Those people chose to ignore and excuse war crimes, outing a CIA covert spy and many, many more.

I'm not surprised in the least to see their behavior now.

They will do the same with the next republican president.
Yep. The most telling thing here is that these are the VERY SAME PEOPLE who were defending DUBYA at the end, too. INCLUDING his WARS.

These are not serious people. They're sheep led around by talk radio.

Did the justices rule in favor of republicans or in favor of the case because of the constitutionality?
It looks like they ruled in favor of not having to deal with what looks like a messy scenario. Maybe Trump should have appointed people who are more willing to DO THEIR JOB. I think I heard it right that the SCOTUS is required to hear cases that are of one state suing another state.

You heard it wrong. The SCOTUS decides which cases to hear. And they decide which cases have merit.

So McConnell that when he throws out norm that cuts both ways...
Throws out what "norm" ?

13 months wouldn't hold a hearing for Merrick Garland because it was the peoples choice during an Election year.
Confirmed Barrett while they started voting in the Election...

McConnell also stalled over a hundred of Obama judicial nominations.

You heard it wrong. The SCOTUS decides which cases to hear. And they decide which cases have merit.
They've been crowing all along that the Supreme Court would save them.

Now that the SC has spoken, and giggled, there's something WRONG with THEM.

This is the alternate universe.

13 months wouldn't hold a hearing for Merrick Garland because it was the peoples choice during an Election year.

And the Democrats wouldn't have done the same, huh? The same Democrats that are talking about packing the courts. The same Democrats what want to make PR and DC states only to get four more Senators for ultimate control of Congress.

And the Democrats wouldn't have done the same, huh? The same Democrats that are talking about packing the courts. The same Democrats what want to make PR and DC states only to get four more Senators for ultimate control of Congress.

Well for starters Democrats didn't do it GOP did... You can say all day of what Democrats would and wouldn't do but the facts are GOP did it... They set the precedence...

Democrats have the popular vote in all three houses(Note 1) and yet the GOP picked the last three judges... This is highly undemocratic and will lead to unrest... This is effectively taxation with out (proper ) representation.... Democrats would be just correcting the scale so that the Supreme Court would reflect the will of the people more...

PR and DC... They pay taxes... Was US not founded on "No taxation without representation", it is there fundamental right to be able to vote in all levels of government with equal standing with other states... GOP were accused of suppressing citizens right to vote, this was rejected but is this not suppressing a citizens right to vote...
Using the excuse that I don't want those citizens to have there rights because they will not vote in my favour. Is this what USA was founded on?

Note 1
Biden 51.3% Trump 46.9%
Senate (last three combined) 57% Dem 43% GOP
Congress Democrat Majority

Why is it that, when presented with what you folks claim is "evidence", Trump-appointed judges agree with us, and disagree with you?
the Deep State had 4 years to investigate trump

trump voters got 5 minutes to investigate voter fraud
the Deep State had 4 years to investigate trump

trump voters got 5 minutes to investigate voter fraud
Trump supporters failed to make a case that compelled any authority to believe there was any fraud.
Why is that do you suppose?

Deep state or there simply was no fraud?
Which is more likely?

Forum List

Back