The Weapon of the Courts

Trump was wronged

but more importantly trump voters were wronged
True, but it is nowhere near over. Much of the 2020 election still lies ahead. Don't be snowed by the media's ludicrous coronation of Biden.

True, but it is nowhere near over. Much of the 2020 election still lies ahead. Don't be snowed by the media's ludicrous coronation of Biden.
I’d like to think so but I dont see any hope at this point

As I posted earlier today, the 2020 election is far from being determined. The media can propagandize all they want by calling Biden "President -elect". They can hold press photo-ops of him naming people to cabinet positions, and posturing all they want, but none of that brings him one inch closer to being POTUS.

If, however, God forbid, that Biden were to become president. and even if Democrats were to come up with majorities in both house of Congress, they still would not have a control grip on US politics. Remember that the US Supreme Court has a Republican majority, with or without the RINO Roberts.

If Democrats gained control of the legislative and executive branches, everything they tried to do could be shot to pieces, by the judicial branch. Just as Democrats did for years, for every executive order or bill passed they don't like, Republicans could go judge shopping, find just the right judge, and file a lawsuit. With the SCOTUS in a Republican majority, Republicans could be generally confident of stopping most things Democrats might come up with.

Sure, the SCOTUS didn't rule in Republicans' favor in the Texas lawsuit, but that isn't likely to prevail over time, as shown by other cases where the big court did rule in Trump's favor (ex. Muslim countries ban, favor to religious groups on Cuomo church restrictions, ) The SCOTUS still has Republican majority, and those justices still are conservatives.

Just keep in mind that IF the Dems win in the Georgia Senate races, and IF SCOTUS turns out to be as politically biased as you expect, then the Dems will just pack the shit out of the court.

Just something for you to contemplate.....

:dance:

Why is it that, when presented with what you folks claim is "evidence", Trump-appointed judges agree with us, and disagree with you?

Are they Deep State Hitler Commie judges now?
Already shot down the Trump-appointed judges line.

Again, you wanna show us a list of all the judges, and cite (by name) how many of them were "Trump-appointed" ? Go ahead.

Trump also appointed Espey, Scaramucci, and Barr. All 3 turned out to be failure, blockhead, do-nothings. Nobody ever has 100% success with hirings. I owned my own business for 12 years. I had to fire 3 branch managers, and a slew of sales reps.

Why is it that, when presented with what you folks claim is "evidence", Trump-appointed judges agree with us, and disagree with you?

Are they Deep State Hitler Commie judges now?
Already shot down the Trump-appointed judges line.

Again, you wanna show us a list of all the judges, and cite (by name) how many of them were "Trump-appointed" ? Go ahead.

Trump also appointed Espey, Scaramucci, and Barr. All 3 turned out to be failure, blockhead, do-nothings. Nobody ever has 100% success with hirings. I owned my own business for 12 years. I had to fire 3 branch managers, and a slew of sales reps.
Trump's judges agree with me. You can believe what you want.

What I believe is I challenged you to cite by name, who these so-called "Trump's judges" are. You punked out.

Your "Trump's judges" line FAILED. Nice try, Thought you wouldn't be challenged ?

What I believe is I challenged you to cite by name, who these so-called "Trump's judges" are. You punked out.

Your "Trump's judges" line FAILED. Nice try, Thought you wouldn't be challenged ?
Stephanos Bibas

Brett Ludwig

And that's all the effort I'll put into it.

You lose, Trumpster. Again. Tough shit.

Amazing how you think that SCOTUS would/should vote in a partisan way. That's how banana republics operate. :lol:
"Should isn't the word. They vote according to what they think is right. In the past, that has largely shown up as in agreement with Trump and Republicans (ex. Muslim countries travel ban)
No, they rule on the law, or should be. What they think is immaterial.

So true but it was a travesty what moscow mitch did when President Obama should have nominated his Justice to the Supreme Court.
Highly unforgivable.

What the SCOTUS did was not to show that it is a republican court.

It showed that the people Trump put on that bench will do their job and judge cases based on merit, not partisan politics.

the Deep State had 4 years to investigate trump

trump voters got 5 minutes to investigate voter fraud
I don't think Barr's FBI agents ever went into the voting rooms to investigate. Didn't see them in that video where the Republicans were all sent home, and then the Democrats brought cartons full of ballots out from underneath tables, and then started frauding.

Wouldn't have happened if FBI were around to see it. Thank goodness for the camera, or we would have never known. And thank goodness the Democrat frauders didn't see the camera, or they probably would have covered it with shaving cream, like thieves in banks and convenience stores do. And like the Democrat frauders in Michigan did, covering up the windows, so Republican poll watchers couldn't see the vote counting inside.

As I posted earlier today, the 2020 election is far from being determined. The media can propagandize all they want by calling Biden "President -elect". They can hold press photo-ops of him naming people to cabinet positions, and posturing all they want, but none of that brings him one inch closer to being POTUS.

If, however, God forbid, that Biden were to become president. and even if Democrats were to come up with majorities in both house of Congress, they still would not have a control grip on US politics. Remember that the US Supreme Court has a Republican majority, with or without the RINO Roberts.

If Democrats gained control of the legislative and executive branches, everything they tried to do could be shot to pieces, by the judicial branch. Just as Democrats did for years, for every executive order or bill passed they don't like, Republicans could go judge shopping, find just the right judge, and file a lawsuit. With the SCOTUS in a Republican majority, Republicans could be generally confident of stopping most things Democrats might come up with.

Sure, the SCOTUS didn't rule in Republicans' favor in the Texas lawsuit, but that isn't likely to prevail over time, as shown by other cases where the big court did rule in Trump's favor (ex. Muslim countries ban, favor to religious groups on Cuomo church restrictions, ) The SCOTUS still has Republican majority, and those justices still are conservatives.

Fuck it...

Kill the fillibuster and increase the court to 15...

Happy days...

Show McConnell that when he throws out norms, that cuts both ways...

You have posted two intellectually incompatable posts back to back. Seek help.
Challenge >> what is incompatible about these posts ? (no charge for the spelling correction)

>> "Very few judges who ruled against the Trump legal team. were Trump-appointed, despite this favorite notion that the liberal media seems to love so much.

There are almost none. Want to cite their names, right here ?"
:biggrin:

I know... There was conspiracy involving 80 million people...
It's you, me, the commies, the Democrats, the media, the judges, the electoral system, the electoral officials, the Republican governors and the Deep State against Trump and his Trumpsters.

We're so mean.

I've just never seen anything like this. This level and degree of denial.

Even a conservative court won't rule in favor of an alternate universe fantasy.

This is a real problem. This alternate universe stuff is real and dangerous.

Trump was beaten, soundly. That is reality.
The corruption of the election is real and documented.
Your denial cannot change facts.
You're just being an obstructionist ass ignoring reality ala Baghdad Bob.

Billionaires to Corrupt Joe's rescue.

Last edited:

I don't think Barr's FBI agents ever went into the voting rooms to investigate. Didn't see them in that video where the Republicans were all sent home, and then the Democrats brought cartons full of ballots out from underneath tables, and then started frauding.

Wouldn't have happened if FBI were around to see it. Thank goodness for the camera, or we would have never known. And thank goodness the Democrat frauders didn't see the camera, or they probably would have covered it with shaving cream, like thieves in banks and convenience stores do. And like the Democrat frauders in Michigan did, covering up the windows, so Republican poll watchers couldn't see the vote counting inside.

So you have the footage....

Can we see it please...

Sorry but until we see it, there is a few here that will think you are a bullshit artist... Now I know you are not and will silence them by showing the video....

Forum List

Back