The vaccine.

Don't forget those who say the vaccine is untested even after 100 million have got it and didn't die from it...
... yet... but plenty have, and tens of thousands have had life threatening adverse reactions.

So you go ahead and play Russian Reullette with the shot, that isn't a vaccine at all, and I'll take my chances with the 99.875% survival rate... K? K.
Amen to that. :thup:

I hear 25 percent still refuse to be vaccinated

What an embarrassment
What do you think the government should do to these people.

I think employers should refuse to allow people to work until they can prove they are vaccinated
i think you should be hung for supporting the commie demonRATS....
All shills from Langley do,this one is going to enjoy his stay in hell when he’s gone.

It's funny that the people who scream freedom and liberty refuse to do the same for those of us who choose to wear a mask.

What's it to you people?

Why can't you just be happy to live your lives as your want and leave everyone else alone?

Why do you believe you have the right to force your way of life on everyone else?

If you don't want to get vaccinated or wear a mask, go for it as far as I'm concerned.

Natural selection works.

I think the vaccine doesn't actually do shit. It is a placebo. Why else do we still have to wear masks?

Good lord. :laugh:

My view is that it is an experimental treatment, and I am not interested in participating in the human trials.

I will observe the test subjects and results, and base my decision whether to accept the vaccine, or not, upon that and that alone.

All new drugs are experimental. Every single one. Once the FDA approves a drug it's going to market. Companies aren't spending 10 years "testing" each drug they make.

I think the vaccine doesn't actually do shit. It is a placebo. Why else do we still have to wear masks?

Good lord. :laugh:

My view is that it is an experimental treatment, and I am not interested in participating in the human trials.

I will observe the test subjects and results, and base my decision whether to accept the vaccine, or not, upon that and that alone.

All new drugs are experimental. Every single one. Once the FDA approves a drug it's going to market. Companies aren't spending 10 years "testing" each drug they make.
Right. Whether before or after FDA approval, what is happening now is the human trial.

You re the one with the shit shield on your face, Lemming.
I wear a mask to limit any virus I might have from infecting others.

YOU are the one with verbal diarrhea.
Any virus you might have?

Have you had a face diaper on your whole life?

Actually I have had to wear a mask most of my life during certain times of the year because of my medical condition, so will you mock me and if so you do understand some people have to wear those masks not because they fear Covid but they have lung issues that they need protection...

I spent many years on oxygen and steroids and I tell you it sucks!
Nope. You situation is real.
He said he wears a mask because of any virus he might have. Unless he has worn one his entire life he is full of shit.

What do you think the government should do to these people.

MV5BNmYxYjI2ZjgtZGMwOC00NTM1LTkxZjYtNTNlYjMyMjA3OTI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAxODYyODI@._V1_.jpg

It's funny that the people who scream freedom and liberty refuse to do the same for those of us who choose to wear a mask.

What's it to you people?

Why can't you just be happy to live your lives as your want and leave everyone else alone?

Why do you believe you have the right to force your way of life on everyone else?

If you don't want to get vaccinated or wear a mask, go for it as far as I'm concerned.

Natural selection works.
Has someone said people can’t wear masks? I missed those posts.

Care to quote them?

So when would you feel comfortable not wearing one?

Probably when infections in NY drop below 1,000 per day and stay that way for a couple weeks

Again, when would you be comfortable not wearing a mask? You seem to not want to answer.
You seem unable to read
Why 1k per day? Why the arbitrary number and you said "probably"....when would you not wear a mask? Line in the sand. Fauci said fewer than 10k per day.

Why 1k per day? Why the arbitrary number and you said "probably"....when would you not wear a mask? Line in the sand. Fauci said fewer than 10k per day.
You ask a lot of stupid questions. Why bother since you apparently can't fucking read?

You ask a lot of stupid questions. Why bother since you apparently can't fucking read?
Because the truth is, you'll stop when your Democrat masters tell you to stop. Lemming Lesh.

Might. I have been positive for the antibodies for 14 mos. you are a weak ass loser. People like you are an embarrassment to our country.
More verbal diarrhea
Again, when would you be comfortable not wearing a mask? You seem to not want to answer.
He is waiting for the govt to give him his marching orders. Typical mindless liberal.
Correct but he refuses to honestly state that. Lemming Lesh.

Forum List

Back