The vaccine.

I noted 100 million people have been fully vaccinated now. Well done Joe.

How many of you are still up under the view it is some left wing conspiracy to depopulate the world? Some say it's designed to destroy the nation and install communism. Don't forget those who say the vaccine is untested even after 100 million have got it and didn't die from it unlike those loopies who hoped God would protect them. Those who contributed to the bulging coffers of those fraudulent charlatans should demand their money back. Thank God for Joe Biden.
Why are we still wearing masks?
Because we are still in the midst of a pandemic
If you’re immune what does the mask do? Makes no sense. Either you trust the science or you don’t.

According to the doctors that gave me the Moderna vaccine, they told me that even after I got the 2nd shot, I should wear a mask for at least 2 weeks afterwards, as it takes 2 weeks after the 2nd shot for immunity to be fully realized.
OK so after the two weeks will you still wear it?

Biden's distribution system blows. I want to choose the vaccine I want and that's J&J. But Biden is holding back on it as a favor to Fauci and his big position in Moderna. Everything is a shakedown to Biden. I wonder if the big guy is getting his usual 10%?

How many of you are still up under the view it is some left wing conspiracy to depopulate the world? Some say it's designed to destroy the nation and install communism. Don't forget those who say the vaccine is untested even after 100 million have got it and didn't die from it unlike those loopies who hoped God would protect them. Those who contributed to the bulging coffers of those fraudulent charlatans should demand their money back. Thank God for Joe Biden.
If you’re immune what does the mask do? Makes no sense. Either you trust the science or you don’t.

According to the doctors that gave me the Moderna vaccine, they told me that even after I got the 2nd shot, I should wear a mask for at least 2 weeks afterwards, as it takes 2 weeks after the 2nd shot for immunity to be fully realized.

Actually, even though I've passed the 2 week mark (sitting at around 3 weeks past that right now), I still wear a mask. However, I am planning a trip mid summer to go visit a friend. And yes, on the airplane, I will wear a mask, as that is what they ask for.

Actually, even though I've passed the 2 week mark (sitting at around 3 weeks past that right now), I still wear a mask. However, I am planning a trip mid summer to go visit a friend. And yes, on the airplane, I will wear a mask, as that is what they ask for.
So when would you feel comfortable not wearing one?

I wear one when near others because supposedly I might still get a mild case of the virus and if I do I could pass it on to someone not vaccinated. THEY might die and I don't want that on my conscience

I wear one when near others because supposedly I might still get a mild case of the virus and if I do I could pass it on to someone not vaccinated. THEY might die and I don't want that on my conscience
So you are gonna have a face diaper for the rest if your life.

"Face Diaper"?

That applies to people like you who spew shit out their mouths

You did not answer the question

Probably when infections in NY drop below 1,000 per day and stay that way for a couple weeks

"Face Diaper"?

That applies to people like you who spew shit out their mouths
Enjoy your lifelong face diaper.

And do you believe the vaccine is a cure and if so you do know you will most likely need a booster and it is still unknown what side effects we will have five to ten years down the road, but please keep on trolling...

You re the one with the shit shield on your face, Lemming.
I wear a mask to limit any virus I might have from infecting others.

YOU are the one with verbal diarrhea.
Any virus you might have?

Have you had a face diaper on your whole life?

Actually I have had to wear a mask most of my life during certain times of the year because of my medical condition, so will you mock me and if so you do understand some people have to wear those masks not because they fear Covid but they have lung issues that they need protection...

I spent many years on oxygen and steroids and I tell you it sucks!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back