The vaccine.

I disagree.
Sure you can write a computer program that can beat a human at chess, but that is because we do not really care about chess.
It is not part of our normal inherent value system.
But things that are important for survival, we can evaluate and do have inherent values for.
But computers never can.
They have no inherent value system, so they can't ever come up with an optimal result.
Even if we try to hard code all the scenarios we think are possible, there are always infinitely more, and then the program won't be able to evaluate properly when they happen.
And example is the time I got an automated speeding ticket by a radar system that claimed I was doing 32 million miles an hours, due to the fact I had to stop for a pedestrian, the light changed, and I had to reverse to get out of the intersection.
Computers don't care or know about anything, so will likely be wrong more often than right.
So external computers we can run and get data from is fine, but we would never want to start integrating computers into our vastly superior biological systems. Why? Because we don't know enough about our own wetware to understand it, much less be able to improve upon it.
It is vastly more complex than we could understand, and was perfected by tens of millions of years of evolution. The hubris of thinking we can improve upon it, is amusing. Maybe in another million years or so, but not in the next thousand.

I got vaccinated a couple of months ago. Government then tracked & controlled my brain. Then Biden pressed a button & the vaccine killed me, so now I have to post here from beyond the grave! Bwwwhahahaaaa!!!!

There are cures for those who have vaccine damages. And for those who wants to get detoxed from these vaccines and other man-made elements.
But the main thing to do that goes along with these cures is to eat organic. That will help to speed up the process.

For those of you who say the vaccine hasn't been tested enough, and they are still afraid of the side effects, ever stop to look at the data of the millions of people who have been vaccinated? Yes, there are allergic reactions, and some people have had their hearts enlarge, but those happen in only rare cases.

The data is there, the vaccines are safe and effective, and if problems do arise, the doctors already know how to handle it. But, problems happen only in very rare cases.

Not only that, but from the example of the cruise ship that required all passengers to get the vaccine before boarding, yes, there were TWO who ended up with COVID, but they were isolated and were also asymptomatic, meaning they didn't get sick. Studies have already shown that even if you do get COVID after being vaccinated, you won't get as sick, and won't die from it. Those who aren't? Those are the ones who are dying from the virus. Me? I'm happy that I got the vaccine, because now I can travel if I want.

Joe inherited the vaccine from Trump and it was already going into arms before he became El Presidente.

If Bi-Dung had been in charge of vaccine development, America would look like India does today!!
I agree. We would be a couple of years away from having a vaccine if Joe had been in charge.

Trump was able to push the medical bureaucracy along much faster with his “warp speed“ program.

I find it hard to imagine Sleepy Joe ever moving at warp speed.

For those of you who say the vaccine hasn't been tested enough, and they are still afraid of the side effects, ever stop to look at the data of the millions of people who have been vaccinated? Yes, there are allergic reactions, and some people have had their hearts enlarge, but those happen in only rare cases.

The data is there, the vaccines are safe and effective, and if problems do arise, the doctors already know how to handle it. But, problems happen only in very rare cases.

Not only that, but from the example of the cruise ship that required all passengers to get the vaccine before boarding, yes, there were TWO who ended up with COVID, but they were isolated and were also asymptomatic, meaning they didn't get sick. Studies have already shown that even if you do get COVID after being vaccinated, you won't get as sick, and won't die from it. Those who aren't? Those are the ones who are dying from the virus. Me? I'm happy that I got the vaccine, because now I can travel if I want.

Nope, not yet. Hundreds of thousands have been seriously injured along with thousands of deaths due to the injection. We're now seeing the initial repercussions of allowing this injection. This should have been in clinicals for at least 8 years....not three months.

I noted 100 million people have been fully vaccinated now. Well done Joe.

How many of you are still up under the view it is some left wing conspiracy to depopulate the world? Some say it's designed to destroy the nation and install communism. Don't forget those who say the vaccine is untested even after 100 million have got it and didn't die from it unlike those loopies who hoped God would protect them. Those who contributed to the bulging coffers of those fraudulent charlatans should demand their money back. Thank God for Joe Biden.
What a tool.

Forum List

Back