The vaccine.

Why 1k per day? Why the arbitrary number and you said "probably"....when would you not wear a mask? Line in the sand. Fauci said fewer than 10k per day.
You ask a lot of stupid questions. Why bother since you apparently can't fucking read?
and you have no answers....did your masters not give you the answers? no need 2 answer, its obvious
you type a lot of stupid shit...why, when you are unwilling to embrace the TRUTH

Why 1k per day? Why the arbitrary number and you said "probably"....when would you not wear a mask? Line in the sand. Fauci said fewer than 10k per day.
You ask a lot of stupid questions. Why bother since you apparently can't fucking read?
and you have no answers....did your masters not give you the answers? no need 2 answer, its obvious
you type a lot of stupid shit...why, when you are unwilling to embrace the TRUTH
Thank you

I noted 100 million people have been fully vaccinated now. Well done Joe.

How many of you are still up under the view it is some left wing conspiracy to depopulate the world? Some say it's designed to destroy the nation and install communism. Don't forget those who say the vaccine is untested even after 100 million have got it and didn't die from it unlike those loopies who hoped God would protect them. Those who contributed to the bulging coffers of those fraudulent charlatans should demand their money back. Thank God for Joe Biden.
Why are we still wearing masks?
Because we are still in the midst of a pandemic
If you’re immune what does the mask do? Makes no sense. Either you trust the science or you don’t.

According to the doctors that gave me the Moderna vaccine, they told me that even after I got the 2nd shot, I should wear a mask for at least 2 weeks afterwards, as it takes 2 weeks after the 2nd shot for immunity to be fully realized.
OK so after the two weeks will you still wear it?

Actually, even though I've passed the 2 week mark (sitting at around 3 weeks past that right now), I still wear a mask. However, I am planning a trip mid summer to go visit a friend. And yes, on the airplane, I will wear a mask, as that is what they ask for.
So when would you feel comfortable not wearing one?

When the infection rate is down to what I consider acceptable limits. Here in the TX panhandle, the virus rate is getting below 50 cases per day. When it hits 50 cases (or less) per week, then I would feel comfortable not wearing a mask. I'm looking forward to that day, as I want to be able to display my handlebar mustache again.

I noted 100 million people have been fully vaccinated now. Well done Joe.

How many of you are still up under the view it is some left wing conspiracy to depopulate the world? Some say it's designed to destroy the nation and install communism. Don't forget those who say the vaccine is untested even after 100 million have got it and didn't die from it unlike those loopies who hoped God would protect them. Those who contributed to the bulging coffers of those fraudulent charlatans should demand their money back. Thank God for Joe Biden.
Why are we still wearing masks?
Because we are still in the midst of a pandemic
If you’re immune what does the mask do? Makes no sense. Either you trust the science or you don’t.

According to the doctors that gave me the Moderna vaccine, they told me that even after I got the 2nd shot, I should wear a mask for at least 2 weeks afterwards, as it takes 2 weeks after the 2nd shot for immunity to be fully realized.
OK so after the two weeks will you still wear it?

Actually, even though I've passed the 2 week mark (sitting at around 3 weeks past that right now), I still wear a mask. However, I am planning a trip mid summer to go visit a friend. And yes, on the airplane, I will wear a mask, as that is what they ask for.
So when would you feel comfortable not wearing one?

When the infection rate is down to what I consider acceptable limits. Here in the TX panhandle, the virus rate is getting below 50 cases per day. When it hits 50 cases (or less) per week, then I would feel comfortable not wearing a mask. I'm looking forward to that day, as I want to be able to display my handlebar mustache again.
Thank you for your honest answer

"Isn’t it incredible that because of the vaccines, which I and my Administration came up with years ahead of schedule (despite the fact that everybody, including Fauci, said would never happen), that we no longer need masks, and yet our names are not even mentioned in what everybody is calling the modern day miracle of the vaccines? Without the vaccines, this world would have been in for another 1917 Spanish Flu, where up to 100 million people died. Because of the vaccines we pushed and developed in record time, nothing like that will be even close to happening. Just a mention please! The Biden Administration had zero to do with it. All they did was continue our plan of distribution, which was working well right from the beginning!" - Trump

Hey you anti vaccine people, think about this....................if you are fully vaccinated, you don't have to wear a mask in most situations (although you still have to wear one on planes, trains, and buses, or if the business you go to says you still have to wear one). Me? I've been fully vaccinated for about a month and a half, and am looking forward to being able to display my handlebar mustache.

Over a Billion injections of Covid Vaccines & only 4,434 deaths.

Only 162 million caught Covid & 3,370,762 are already dead!!!

Maybe 6% died of Covid alone. They saw you coming. You have been had.

Maybe 6% died of Covid alone. They saw you coming. You have been had.
You are beyond retarded! The weekly death totals increased by the same amount as Covid Deaths. They can't be labeling other causes of deaths as Covid Deaths or the death totals from all causes would not have increased!
CDC Covid Deaths.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back