The TRUTH behind why Donald Trump rallies are violent

Who do YOU blame the violence on?

• Trump supporters

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • The protesters

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters
Violence comes from the Left. Look at Occupy rallies vs. Tea Party rallies? Which ones result in more violence and destruction? Look at who the Left has as its thought leaders, past and present:,Alinksky, Ayers, Che, Etc. All call for violence as a necessary means to effect change.

The problem is Trump is an unabashed bully, always has been. He attracts bullies and not "GOP Voters". Sure, he's running for the GOP nod, he felt, rightly it would seem he had an angle he could pursue and generate interest. If you note in open nomination (where anyone can vote in the GOP primary) Trump does far better than when he's running in closed states.

This silly notion that the GOP is full of racist is one of the least intellectually honest arguments one can make. I grant that it's emotionally effective, however even that is carrying less weight as the left has all but overused the term as to make it meaningless.

Trump is a businessman with a history of failures at his feet. If he didn't have his fathers money to fall back on he'd be nobody. He's a master of generating excitement for his projects, and then finding ways to blame anyone but himself when the entire thing fails. He does a pretty good job of not being the guy holding the bag when payment comes due.

Trump, is a chump. Chumps are voting not for a man with principled success and integrity, but the loudest attraction saying what they want to hear. Trump is praying on the weak willed and uncircumspect, who WANT to believe that he'll "MAKE America Great Again!", shut down the illegal immigrant problem and kill the PC monster once and for all.
Trump has had failures, he's had many ventures. But when total inflamed retards like you spin his business as a flop it's comical. What are your successes? I for one would LOVE his kind of failure!

The true bullies are those trying to shut down speech they disagree with. Trump does better when people can vote their conscience and it counts? No shit.

The problem is Trump is an unabashed bully, always has been. He attracts bullies and not "GOP Voters". Sure, he's running for the GOP nod, he felt, rightly it would seem he had an angle he could pursue and generate interest. If you note in open nomination (where anyone can vote in the GOP primary) Trump does far better than when he's running in closed states.

This silly notion that the GOP is full of racist is one of the least intellectually honest arguments one can make. I grant that it's emotionally effective, however even that is carrying less weight as the left has all but overused the term as to make it meaningless.

Trump is a businessman with a history of failures at his feet. If he didn't have his fathers money to fall back on he'd be nobody. He's a master of generating excitement for his projects, and then finding ways to blame anyone but himself when the entire thing fails. He does a pretty good job of not being the guy holding the bag when payment comes due.

Trump, is a chump. Chumps are voting not for a man with principled success and integrity, but the loudest attraction saying what they want to hear. Trump is praying on the weak willed and uncircumspect, who WANT to believe that he'll "MAKE America Great Again!", shut down the illegal immigrant problem and kill the PC monster once and for all.
Trump has had failures, he's had many ventures. But when total inflamed retards like you spin his business as a flop it's comical. What are your successes? I for one would LOVE his kind of failure!

The true bullies are those trying to shut down speech they disagree with. Trump does better when people can vote their conscience and it counts? No shit.
You obviously are missing the point, goes back to the willful ignorance I eluded to in my post.
Trumps had more failure than success.

Also, CLOSED primaries are those restricted to just GOP Voters. That's what I was referring to. The unintelligent babble you spewed about free speech and voting their concious merely reinforces my point about the Trump cultist and their lack of intelligence. Thank you for that.

You obviously are missing the point, goes back to the willful ignorance I eluded to in my post.
Trumps had more failure than success.

Also, CLOSED primaries are those restricted to just GOP Voters. That's what I was referring to. The unintelligent babble you spewed about free speech and voting their concious merely reinforces my point about the Trump cultist and their lack of intelligence. Thank you for that.
I responded directly to your stupid point. Failure to agree with you is not "missing the point". Like I said, I'd love to have his kind of failures. Your smear is a failure.

No one has a problem with voters deciding on candidates. Thank you for proving what a smug asshole stands for.

I responded directly to your stupid point. Failure to agree with you is not "missing the point". Like I said, I'd love to have his kind of failures. Your smear is a failure.

No one has a problem with voters deciding on candidates. Thank you for proving what a smug asshole stands for.
Success in running businesses into the ground and making others pay the bill? I guess that's something to be proud of. And yes, you did miss the point, Trump plays himself up as a master businessman, when in reality his success is promotion of Trump, rather than actually following through and maintaining a successful enterprise.

You again, fail to miss the point.

Open Primaries: Anyone, Democrats, 3rd party voters, non-affiliated can vote for the GOP Candidate.
Closed Primaries: Only registered Republicans can vote.

Trump does better than non-Republicans can vote in the primary.

If you don't see the problem with that, well, that's on you.

Success in running businesses into the ground and making others pay the bill? I guess that's something to be proud of. And yes, you did miss the point, Trump plays himself up as a master businessman, when in reality his success is promotion of Trump, rather than actually following through and maintaining a successful enterprise.

Open Primaries: Anyone, Democrats, 3rd party voters, non-affiliated can vote for the GOP Candidate.

I failed to miss the point? LOL,

You failed to make one, you want to argue about Trump's success? Looks more successful to me than any politician in the race. You can disagree but that's your opinion not my fact.

Trump gets about a third of GOP voter support, that isn't even in question. All the polls have backed it up. My point is that it's better than any of the other. And yes, he does bring in fence sitters and Democrats. Lots of people are pissed about the economy and the fact you think yet another establishment government drone is more qualified that the "failure" named Trump is another opinion, again, not my fact.

You failed to make one, you want to argue about Trump's success? Looks more successful to me than any politician in the race. You can disagree but that's your opinion not my fact.

Trump gets about a third of GOP voter support, that isn't even in question. All the polls have backed it up. My point is that it's better than any of the other. And yes, he does bring in fence sitters and Democrats. Lots of people are pissed about the economy and the fact you think yet another establishment government drone is more qualified that the "failure" named Trump is another opinion, again, not my fact.
So 70% of the GOP is against him? Nice.

You're like a religious nut that tries to fit everything into his beliefs. Using your "logic" more people are against Cruz. Think and quit blaming others for failing to agree.

You're like a religious nut that tries to fit everything into his beliefs. Using your "logic" more people are against Cruz. Think and quit blaming others for failing to agree.
/shrug. You are not for Trump, you are anti-Cruz. the moment Cruz is shut out, you'll be all in on Bernie/Hillary's train. Most of the pro-trumpette's will by the time Nov. get's here.

/shrug. You are not for Trump, you are anti-Cruz. the moment Cruz is shut out, you'll be all in on Bernie/Hillary's train. Most of the pro-trumpette's will by the time Nov. get's here.
You need a little label for your little mind, that much is clear. We haven't even discussed Cruz yet you know all about how I feel about him?

Just like a religious zombie.

Much like Obama built an image of something he was not, and rode the hopes of those willfully blind to what they were really backing, Trump is playing a congame, and much Like Obama he appears to have found the right recipe to draw the stupid into voting for him.

Rump is a colossal bullshit artist who has been handed everything he's ever had, for free, has never held an actual job in his life, literally, and has never conceded a fuckup of any kind whatsoever, even though there be many, because he's a classic case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. His entire world is himself, always has been and always will be. The idea that he would or even could serve some entity outside his own self-created bubble is simply inoperative. He'd have to completely turn his back on his entire 70 years and reinvent himself. It would presumably involve being visited by three spirits during the night à la Dickens.

He is indeed a master of blusterfluff, and perceives that a Hitleresque authoritarianism will draw out the authoritarian-passives, those loyal minions begging to be told what to do, who will conveniently furnish him the pathetic degree of hero-worship his comically insatiable ego demands. If there's one positive it identifies who those among us are who would willingly bend over for such a dynamic, but it also explains why they physically attack people. Rump's appeal is entirely to the emotions and zero to the intellect. The unwashed lap that up.

Rump is a colossal bullshit artist who has been handed everything he's ever had, for free,
Rump? You mean Hillary? Funny that left wing wackjobs think creating a billion dollar business is getting things handed to you but believe living off of taxpayers is a huge success.

All I can do is laugh at your stupidity. My dogs are smarter.

Rump is a colossal bullshit artist who has been handed everything he's ever had, for free, has never held an actual job in his life, literally, and has never conceded a fuckup of any kind whatsoever, even though there be many, because he's a classic case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. His entire world is himself, always has been and always will be. The idea that he would or even could serve some entity outside his own self-created bubble is simply inoperative. He'd have to completely turn his back on his entire 70 years and reinvent himself. It would presumably involve being visited by three spirits during the night à la Dickens.

He is indeed a master of blusterfluff, and perceives that a Hitleresque authoritarianism will draw out the authoritarian-passives, those loyal minions begging to be told what to do, who will conveniently furnish him the pathetic degree of hero-worship his comically insatiable ego demands. If there's one positive it identifies who those among us are who would willingly bend over for such a dynamic, but it also explains why they physically attack people. Rump's appeal is entirely to the emotions and zero to the intellect. The unwashed lap that up.

Rump? You mean Hillary? Funny that left wing wackjobs think creating a billion dollar business is getting things handed to you but believe living off of taxpayers is a huge success.

No, I mean Rump. Not cutting out the part of the post that was inconvenient -- everything after the initial phrase -- would have made that evident. But it also would have been honest, so it doesn't surprise me. The dishonest edit the inconvenient so they don't have to deal with it -- I get that.

But yes, having Daddy Bigbucks hand you a fortune which you then push around playing one entity against another against the government that Daddy's already got connections to so that you never have to hold an actual job in your entire life, I'd say that's having everything handed to you, yup. In a YUUUUGE way.

No, I mean Rump. Not cutting out the part of the post that was inconvenient -- everything after the initial phrase -- would have made that evident. But it also would have been honest, so it doesn't surprise me. The dishonest edit the inconvenient so they don't have to deal with it -- I get that.

But yes, having Daddy Bigbucks hand you a fortune which you then push around playing one entity against another against the government that Daddy's already got connections to so that you never have to hold an actual job in your entire life, I'd say that's having everything handed to you, yup. In a YUUUUGE way.
I don't speak baby talk. Maybe your babysitter can post your thoughts for us? When you use code words we don't all know what baby pogo means.

But few would agree that Trump has done nothing. And few think career as a politician is an achievement. Like I said, my dogs are smarter.

I don't speak baby talk. Maybe your babysitter can post your thoughts for us? When you use code words we don't all know what baby pogo means.

But few would agree that Trump has done nothing. And few think career as a politician is an achievement. Like I said, my dogs are smarter.

And as (not "like") I said, if you hadn't excised most of the post the points would have been there for ya. And I'm not saying Rump has or had a "career as a politician". I'm saying he has never held a JOB. As in, being employed to meet another person's expectations. Or to put it in simpler words for the simpler, having any responsibilities to meet.

It does not surprise me in the least that your dogs are smarter. Have them explain the above to you. If you get it, maybe they'll give you a biscuit.

And as (not "like") I said, if you hadn't excised most of the post the points would have been there for ya. And I'm not saying Rump has or had a "career as a politician". I'm saying he has never held a JOB. As in, being employed to meet another person's expectations. Or to put it in simpler words for the simpler, having any responsibilities to meet.

It does not surprise me in the least that your dogs are smarter. Have them explain the above to you. If you get it, maybe they'll give you a biscuit.
So Trump doesn't have a job or responsibilities? Yep, my dogs are smarter.

So why is it when Bernie supporters start stuff at Cruz events, there is no violence?

I've already posted the challenge for anyone to show any evidence of where he's ever held a job, ever.
Also an earlier challenge to demonstrate any time in any field where he's ever acknowledged being wrong, took responsibility for a fuckup, or apologized to anybody for anything.

Both of those stand unmolested, and the silence therein is eloquent. Have at 'em.
Even better --- put your dogs on the case.

Last edited:
The TRUTH behind why Donald Trump rallies are violent

Cuz they're filled with bigots, xenophobes, and rednecks?
I'm a liberal and I hate Trump as much or more than a lot of leftists. However, I'd be an idiot to assume that a lot of the blame of violence that occurs at Trump rallies aren't, in a major way, the fault of protesters. Do you really think that if nobody were protesting his rallies that his supporters would break out into fights among themselves?

Now, I'm not here to say that his supporters aren't ignorant or wouldn't be prone to violent acts elsewhere. However, the fact that the protesters are both present and, by pretty much every account, exceptionally confrontational towards Trump supporters leads pretty much any logical person to the conclusion that the protesters are the primary cause of violence at Trump's rallies.

I've already posted the challenge for anyone to show any evidence of where he's ever held a job, ever.
Also an earlier challenge to demonstrate any time in any field where he's ever acknowledged being wrong, took responsibility for a fuckup, or apologized to anybody for anything.

Both of those stand unmolested, and the silence therein is eloquent. Have at 'em.
Even better --- put your dogs on the case.
Running an empire is a job, genius.

Forum List

Back