The 'Trump Will Be an Authoritarian Destroyer of Democracy' Narrative Is Patently Absurd

Well let's see, the latest one from yesterday is sacrificing public health on the altar of racism.

We can go backwards in time though, there are lots and lots and LOTS of examples.

Border policy, is a good one. Completely bassackwards. Libtard border policy is so disastrous they had to revive the Trump rules.
Give me a fucking break! What is that about public health? What is exactly are you talking about on border policy ?. Spell it out ! I am not going to deal with your vague bullshit and riddles

Last edited:
You are I'll informed.

Try turning on the TV once in a while.

Border policy.

Duh.

Your lack of reading comprehension does not constitute vagueness on my part.
You are I'll informed.

Border policy.

Duh.

I am an avid consumer of news from many sources and I read just fine. i am not going to deal with your lazy ass unwillingness to be specific and I m not going to play guessing games about what you are aluding to. Cut the fuckking shit already and try to have an adut discussion.

Speaking of Authoritarianism. Lets investigate the Op_ed writer discussing whether Trump would be a dictator.
Is Vance auditioning for Trump's VP candidate or somethin'?

You are I'll informed.

Border policy.

Duh.

I can read and understand very well , What I understand is that the only people who Trump ”paved the way for" are the billionairs and Theocrats that he panders to . You peopleare rediculous

This is projection on a national level. It is not working because people know thee is nothing authoritarian about Trump. There was none when he governed, and he is not the president now. If he was authoritarian he would still be president.

The narrative is a fantasy and the idiots pushing it are scared shitless.

We're gonna keep saying he's scary until everyone believes us!

That sums it up right there. It did not work for the obvious fraud, it won't work here.

Of course, it's absurd, They're reduced to complaining that him being elected fair and square is an attack on democracy.

Know who's going to put Trump in prison? People like Mike Pence who are going to testify against him & who witnessed went went on during the last few weeks of his term, you asswipe.

Joe Biden has nothing to do with it, idiot.

M'kay.

Mike Pense sure is loved by Democrats these days. Want him, he's yours MAGA S&M man

M'kay.

Mike Pense sure is loved by Democrats these days. Want him, he's yours MAGA S&M man
Republicans have lowered the bar to such a degree that we feel the need to applaud someone who does literally the bare minimum expected of a Republican. All Pence did was follow the law.

It’s incredibly sad that we have to be so happy that he did.

Republicans have lowered the bar to such a degree that we feel the need to applaud someone who does literally the bare minimum expected of a Republican. All Pence did was follow the law.

It’s incredibly sad that we have to be so happy that he did.
I wish your President would follow the law and enforce security at the border.

M'kay.

Mike Pence is not loved by anybody. He is not even liked. He did one honorable thing after having his nose deep inside Trumps fat ass for 4 years. But at the end of the day, he is still a scum sucking Christo-Fascist like the rest of them . He just happens to be a scum sucking Christo-Fascist who has some respect for the rule of law and the Constitution and now he is going to bring Trump down

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
M'kay.

You'll go back to sucking off Pence when he endorses that lowlife Trump.

That should be interesting. Pence endorsing Trump after he testifies against him at trial. But I'm sure you Trump asslickers will find a way to spin it, just like the rest of the MAGATARD bullshit spoonfed to you.

This is projection on a national level. It is not working because people know thee is nothing authoritarian about Trump. There was none when he governed, and he is not the president now. If he was authoritarian he would still be president.

The narrative is a fantasy and the idiots pushing it are scared shitless.

We're gonna keep saying he's scary until everyone believes us!

That sums it up right there. It did not work for the obvious fraud, it won't work here.

He didn't concede the election and his supporters violently tried to stop his opponent taking his job.

Trump is going to be a convicted criminal...

I think it is fair to think that if he is not going to be President he is going to be in jail... This is how he authoritarians are made..

Know who's going to put Trump in prison? People like Mike Pence who are going to testify against him & who witnessed went went on during the last few weeks of his term, you asswipe.

Joe Biden has nothing to do with it, idiot.

Let me know when you're done trippin, S&M man

Mike Pence is not loved by anybody. He is not even liked. He did one honorable thing after having his nose deep inside Trumps fat ass for 4 years. But at the end of the day, he is still a scum sucking Christo-Fascist like the rest of them . He just happens to be a scum sucking Christo-Fascist who has some respect for the rule of law and the Constitution and now he is going to bring Trump down

You're completely nuts, but I thanked you for being honest enough to say how much you hate Pense. Democrats keep singing the praises for people they obviously hate like Pense and Liz. Fuck them, no one likes them

You'll go back to sucking off Pence when he endorses that lowlife Trump.

That should be interesting. Pence endorsing Trump after he testifies against him at trial. But I'm sure you Trump asslickers will find a way to spin it, just like the rest of the MAGATARD bullshit spoonfed to you.

No idea what you're talking about, gay boy. You have no idea obviously what I think of feel, S&M man

Forum List

Back