The Trump White House’s Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White

Filthy Don is a White Supremacist...so you can expect Jim Crow antics like from this fool. :102:
Get a life kid. Jim Crow was a in your great grandmas day.

So is the Wretched Confederate past...but the Rednecks love celebrating and instituting that mess! Forth on, Racist, froth on!
Get a life kid.

Froth on, old wrinkly fart, froth on.
:777::777:

Blacks just did not want to intern for a Trump White House
Can't force them too/

So? What is it you want to say? Are you a racist?

I said what I wanted to say. I clicked the article, saw a bunch of white people with a token black guy as far away from Trump as possible and had a good laugh. Did racism make that happen? I have no idea. I don't know anything about the program or how much control Trump even has over it, but considering everything I still find it to be funny.
I see at least 2 Black women a few Asians and Hispanics. You do realise that 63% of the US is White.
That offends him! He can just leave since we are mostly white! I bet he’s white and beats himself atll the time

Hahahaha

The Trump White House's Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White | HuffPost

The White House is yet again facing fierce criticism over the lack of diversity of the participants in its intern program.

A photograph released Friday shows President Donald Trump posing with the spring intake, who are overwhelmingly white:

5abf6bee200000d30ceb3851.jpeg

Who is the big kid in the middle with orange skin?

is it just me but if the best applicants for interns were all White where is the problem ??

It's a problem because TheLittleHeKnow's self-hating ass is outraged.

Oh, the nice little special WeakWhyte snowflake is frothing. Hucklefvck up! :113:

Just accurately identifying the truth, my pleasure. It's impossible for you to comprehend as you have never done such.

Looking at your avatar, contrasting Christian values which built the West, to Islamic values which built mud-huts and stand for gay executions and oppression of women. From this kind of fellow, any amount of ignorance is to be expected.

Evangelicals and Islamists are basically a stone's throw from one another. Both are close-minded control freaks who take issue with women being allowed to make their own decisions, for some unknowable reason.
--------------------------------------------------------------- Close minded is fine as it HURTS no one . ---------------------- Women , whats wrong with taking issue with some of them making their own decisions as women can still make their own decisions . Heck , nowadays many women are taking issue with 'men' for making their own decisions JShaw .

is it just me but if the best applicants for interns were all White where is the problem ??

Oh, the nice little special WeakWhyte snowflake is frothing. Hucklefvck up! :113:

Just accurately identifying the truth, my pleasure. It's impossible for you to comprehend as you have never done such.

Looking at your avatar, contrasting Christian values which built the West, to Islamic values which built mud-huts and stand for gay executions and oppression of women. From this kind of fellow, any amount of ignorance is to be expected.

Evangelicals and Islamists are basically a stone's throw from one another. Both are close-minded control freaks who take issue with women being allowed to make their own decisions, for some unknowable reason.
--------------------------------------------------------------- Close minded is fine as it HURTS no one . ---------------------- Women , whats wrong with taking issue with some of them making their own decisions as women can still make their own decisions . Heck , nowadays many women are taking issue with 'men' for making their own decisions JShaw .

Close-minded is not fine when you are trying to force everyone else to think the same way you do. Which is what close-minded people generally do.

its a free country , men and women can disagree on DECISIONS JShaw .

its a free country , men and women can disagree on DECISIONS JShaw .

Do you know what laws are? When close-minded people take power, guess what they do? They manipulate the laws so that disagreeing with them becomes ...

ILLEGAL

Man you are smart. Damn.

Close-minded is not fine when you are trying to force everyone else to think the same way you do. Which is what close-minded people generally do.
Oh the irony in your point eh?

Nope. No irony. I don't tell people what to do. If you want to shoot off your guns and fuck your sister in the ass on Thursdays, more power to you. Just don't tell me what to do.

Nope. No irony. I don't tell people what to do. If you want to shoot off your guns and fuck your sister in the ass on Thursdays, more power to you. Just don't tell me what to do.
The entire op is

The entire op is
??

------------------------------ so , now its FORCE , are you talking about violence and physical force . Or is it legal force like The TRUMP and me forcing 'illary' , mrobama , libs and progressives to kiss Trump supporters azzez in a legal and non violent way JShaw ??

Only would wanna associate themselves with Trump or the GOP I guess.

------------------------------ so , now its FORCE , are you talking about violence and physical force . Or is it legal force like The TRUMP and me forcing 'illary' , mrobama , libs and progressives to kiss Trump supporters azzez in a legal and non violent way JShaw ??

Learn English and maybe I'll entertain whatever retardation is currently spewing forth from your brain, because that shit is nearly incomprehensible.

The entire op is
??
!

------------------------------------------------ i'm telling you now , vote and support The TRUMP in 2020 [don't get mad eh] . i tell every one i come across to discard their liberal thinking and to support The TRUMP . 'illary' is even mad at me for making all the women i know vote TRUMP in the last election JShaw

but i just changed those Ladies minds and so they were forced to support The Trump JShaw !! [its all legal]

Forum List

Back