The Trump White House’s Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Hahahaha

The Trump White House's Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White | HuffPost

The White House is yet again facing fierce criticism over the lack of diversity of the participants in its intern program.

A photograph released Friday shows President Donald Trump posing with the spring intake, who are overwhelmingly white:

5abf6bee200000d30ceb3851.jpeg

• Banned
So? What is it you want to say? Are you a racist?

I said what I wanted to say. I clicked the article, saw a bunch of white people with a token black guy as far away from Trump as possible and had a good laugh. Did racism make that happen? I have no idea. I don't know anything about the program or how much control Trump even has over it, but considering everything I still find it to be funny.

I said what I wanted to say. I clicked the article, saw a bunch of white people with a token black guy as far away from Trump as possible and had a good laugh. Did racism make that happen? I have no idea. I don't know anything about the program or how much control Trump even has over it, but considering everything I still find it to be funny.
And you’re offended by white? Wow! You’re afraid of my color! Hahahaha

by the way, obummer was white

And you’re offended by white? Wow! You’re afraid of my color! Hahahaha

by the way, obummer was white

He was only offended by the white half of Obama.

Filthy Don is a White Supremacist...so you can expect Jim Crow antics like from this fool. :102:

Hahahaha

The Trump White House's Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White | HuffPost

The White House is yet again facing fierce criticism over the lack of diversity of the participants in its intern program.

A photograph released Friday shows President Donald Trump posing with the spring intake, who are overwhelmingly white:

Wouldn't it be prudent to see the entire list of candidates before making the racist judgement ? Oh yeah it's from the Huffington Post

I see at least 2 Black women a few Asians and Hispanics. You do realise that 63% of the US is White.

Hahahaha

Wouldn't it be prudent to see the entire list of candidates before making the racist judgement ? Oh yeah it's from the Huffington Post
Huff and puff is mostly white too

Forum List

Back