The Trump White House’s Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White

you shoulda heard 'illary' crying about how MEN [supposedly] forced or persuaded their wives and other weak minded women to vote for TRUMP . It was 'illary' that used the words or implied that the women the voted for TRUMP rather than 'hilary' were weak minded wives and girlfriends , daughters JShaw ,

Well, I don't care enough to confirm this is true, but if so ... so? Hillary is a fucking "idiot" (booksmart, dumb when it comes to human beings). Why would I care what stupid shit comes out of her mouth? Because one person says some dumb shit, that means now it's okay for you to slobber and piss all over the English language?

No. I'm not perfect by any means, especially when I'm just posting on forum boards, but at least 99% of the time people are going to be able to understand exactly what I'm writing, because I know how to use words that reflect my meaning, like anyone 3rd grade and above ought to be capable of.

I imagine the system Republicans set up results in primarily white interns

But someone with sense has to look at the end result and say........WTF????
---------------------------------- I imagine that The Trump Administration was going for quality rather than diversity to appease you lefties RWinger .

There is NOTHING wrong with being white, we are the most accomplished race on this planet!
--------------------------------------- Looking at the Western world that everyone wants to invade it sure looks that way WMuny !!!

is it just me but if the best applicants for interns were all White where is the problem ??

It's a problem because TheLittleHeKnow's self-hating ass is outraged.

Oh, the nice little special WeakWhyte snowflake is frothing. Hucklefvck up! :113:

Just accurately identifying the truth, my pleasure. It's impossible for you to comprehend as you have never done such.

Looking at your avatar, contrasting Christian values which built the West, to Islamic values which built mud-huts and stand for gay executions and oppression of women. From this kind of fellow, any amount of ignorance is to be expected.

Evangelicals and Islamists are basically a stone's throw from one another. Both are close-minded control freaks who take issue with women being allowed to make their own decisions, for some unknowable reason.
--------------------------------------------------------------- Close minded is fine as it HURTS no one . ---------------------- Women , what's wrong with taking issue with some of them making their own decisions as women can still make their own decisions . JShaw .
Hilla Hath No Fury

But, but, Hillawhiny told us that American women vote the way their husbands tell them to! Why does she blame Putin for fixing the election when it must have been the Evangelicals who did that?

There is NOTHING wrong with being white, we are the most accomplished race on this planet!

There is no "we". I wouldn't piss on fire to put most of you cocksuckers out.

So you're a white-hating pig who's a clone of Obama Bin Lying and his identity politics. If you're white yourself, you're the filth of this race and an abomination to humanity itself. All you liberals are about is mindless hatred of whites, you pustule.

Evangelicals and Islamists are basically a stone's throw from one another. Both are close-minded control freaks who take issue with women being allowed to make their own decisions, for some unknowable reason.
--------------------------------------------------------------- Close minded is fine as it HURTS no one . ---------------------- Women , whats wrong with taking issue with some of them making their own decisions as women can still make their own decisions . Heck , nowadays many women are taking issue with 'men' for making their own decisions JShaw .

Close-minded is not fine when you are trying to force everyone else to think the same way you do. Which is what close-minded people generally do.
Oh the irony in your point eh?

Nope. No irony. I don't tell people what to do. If you want to shoot off your guns and fuck your sister in the ass on Thursdays, more power to you. Just don't tell me what to do.
------------------------------------------------ i'm telling you now , vote and support The TRUMP in 2020 [don't get mad eh] . i tell every one i come across to discard their liberal thinking and to support The TRUMP . 'illary' is even mad at me for making all the women i know vote TRUMP in the last election JShaw
Flagged by a Hag

So you're the one hillary is looking to take her revenge out on, the one who bullied American women to vote against their own gender. The only question Robert Mueller should have now is "Are you a Russian or an Evangelical?"

So you're a white-hating pig who's a clone of Obama Bin Lying and his identity politics. If you're white yourself, you're the filth of this race and an abomination to humanity itself. All you liberals are about is mindless hatred of whites, you pustule.

I'm white, and I don't give any more of a fuck about some white stranger than I do about some black stranger. I give pretty much 0 fucks about either.

Trump: I want interns who look like me

It will make America great

Hahahaha

The Trump White House's Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White | HuffPost

The White House is yet again facing fierce criticism over the lack of diversity of the participants in its intern program.

A photograph released Friday shows President Donald Trump posing with the spring intake, who are overwhelmingly white:

5abf6bee200000d30ceb3851.jpeg

How terrible. Must mean he's a racist:

president-barack-obama-talks-to-the-2012-summer-white-house-intern-KWCRCR.jpg

President Obama White House Interns Stock Photos & President Obama White House Interns Stock Images - Alamy

I'm white, and I don't give any more of a fuck about some white stranger than I do about some black stranger. I give pretty much 0 fucks about either.
We’re happy for you

Hahahaha

The Trump White House's Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White | HuffPost

The White House is yet again facing fierce criticism over the lack of diversity of the participants in its intern program.

A photograph released Friday shows President Donald Trump posing with the spring intake, who are overwhelmingly white:

View attachment 185727

President Obama White House Interns Stock Photos & President Obama White House Interns Stock Images - Alamy
Were you trying to make a point?

I see blacks, Hispanics, Asians throughout the group

Hahahaha

View attachment 185727

----------------------------------------- i don't know , ALL i see are young Americans RWinger !!

Hahahaha

View attachment 185727

Yes, very few too. So what would you say the ratio is, something like 95/5?

The truth is very few blacks take an interest in politics. I'm not talking they say nothing about it, but it's not a hobby like it is for people like us; especially Republican politics.

Forum List

Back