The Trump White House’s Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White

Evangelicals and Islamists are basically a stone's throw from one another. Both are close-minded control freaks who take issue with women being allowed to make their own decisions, for some unknowable reason.
--------------------------------------------------------------- Close minded is fine as it HURTS no one . ---------------------- Women , whats wrong with taking issue with some of them making their own decisions as women can still make their own decisions . Heck , nowadays many women are taking issue with 'men' for making their own decisions JShaw .

Close-minded is not fine when you are trying to force everyone else to think the same way you do. Which is what close-minded people generally do.
Oh the irony in your point eh?

Nope. No irony. I don't tell people what to do. If you want to shoot off your guns and fuck your sister in the ass on Thursdays, more power to you. Just don't tell me what to do.
------------------------------------------------ i'm telling you now , vote and support The TRUMP in 2020 [don't get mad eh] . i tell every one i come across to discard their liberal thinking and to support The TRUMP . 'illary' is even made at me for making all the women i know vote TRUMP in the last election JShaw

Yeah, okay. How are you this drunk so early in the day?

--------------------------------------------------------------- Close minded is fine as it HURTS no one . ---------------------- Women , whats wrong with taking issue with some of them making their own decisions as women can still make their own decisions . Heck , nowadays many women are taking issue with 'men' for making their own decisions JShaw .

Close-minded is not fine when you are trying to force everyone else to think the same way you do. Which is what close-minded people generally do.

Nope. No irony. I don't tell people what to do. If you want to shoot off your guns and fuck your sister in the ass on Thursdays, more power to you. Just don't tell me what to do.
------------------------------------------------ i'm telling you now , vote and support The TRUMP in 2020 [don't get mad eh] . i tell every one i come across to discard their liberal thinking and to support The TRUMP . 'illary' is even made at me for making all the women i know vote TRUMP in the last election JShaw

I know sober people you don’t affiliate with! Figures

I know sober people you don’t affiliate with! Figures

?

It depends on a few things:

1. How are these people selected? Are they selected based upon whom they know, as I suspect they are? What is the selection procedure for people who actually apply (the 5% or so left after everyone else either sucks a dick or has an important relative)?

2. If 95% of the people who apply are white, then this is legit. Wouldn't surprise me that non-whites don't want to be anywhere near Trump, to be honest.

3. Even if it's purely merit-based (aside from afore-mentioned dick-suckers and silver spoon suckers), you'd expect to see more non-white people, unless said people just don't want to be there.
I suspect it is based on connections

Connections within the Republican Party are generally lily white

anyway , looks like we all agree , it is fine to force women , men , humans to anyones point of view so so its done by reasoning and speech and done nonviolently JShaw !!

What nonsense.

Anybody that believes that blacks can hang with whites, intellectually, is a
damn fool.

The make up is probably correct, based on intelligence

anyway , looks like we all agree , it is fine to force women , men , humans to anyones point of view so so its done by reasoning and speech and done nonviolently JShaw !!

That is not force, it is persuasion, you ignoramus.

How can you expect anyone to communicate with you if the very words you use do not accurately portray what you mean to say? You force people to figure out what you mean based upon context; every sentence is a fucking mystery. I'm assuming either you're drunk or English is your second/third language. Otherwise, you seriously need to reconsider the manner in which you "communicate".

[QUOTE="TheMoreYouKnow, post: 19626180, member: 67 you can expect Jim Crow antics like from this fool. :102:[/QUOTE]
Race Treason Is the Lowest of Them All

That beats the Jamail Crow we've been suffering under for the last 55 years.

you shoulda heard 'illary' crying about how MEN [supposedly] forced or persuaded their wives and other weak minded women to vote for TRUMP . It was 'illary' that used the words or implied that the women the voted for TRUMP rather than 'hilary' were weak minded wives and girlfriends , daughters JShaw ,

I imagine the system Republicans set up results in primarily white interns

But someone with sense has to look at the end result and say........WTF????

Forum List

Back