The Trump White House’s Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White

Not really

Bush 43 had strong Hispanic support
Republicans have since destroyed that

He managed to lose by less, and that was a blip.

I asked a question.

What would happen if you defended Trump on this one tiny issue?
I supported Bush 43 on several issues. I voted for Reagan and Bush 41 four times

I have not found a single issue from Trump that I can support him on. If he manages not to screw up the liaison with N Korea and tensions diminish, I will give him credit.
For now, I have nothing but disgust for his performance

You know that this intern class is not on him.

What would happen if you "defended" him on this one tiny issue?
Still looking for something to defend him on

I have no problem defending him. That was another dishonest statement on your part.

YOu can't even answer a hypothetical question about what would happen if you sided with him on this tiny, tiny, intern class issue.

That is pathetic.

On some level, you know that your world view has become a fragile constructive of lies. And that the smallest truth, could demolish it all.

That's why you can't be honest, even on such a tiny, tiny non issue as this.
I did answer

You just don’t like the answer. I pointed out past Republican presidents I voted for and issues I supported them on even if I didn’t vote for them

I just find nothing about our current President that is worthy of praise

you shoulda heard 'illary' crying about how MEN [supposedly] forced or persuaded their wives and other weak minded women to vote for TRUMP . It was 'illary' that used the words or implied that the women the voted for TRUMP rather than 'hilary' were weak minded wives and girlfriends , daughters JShaw ,

Hillary is a fucking "idiot" (booksmart, dumb when it comes to human beings). Why would I care what stupid shit comes out of her mouth? Because one person says some dumb shit, that means now it's okay for you to slobber and piss all over the English language?
The Robot Factory

What makes you think that those who read dogmatic and unrealistic literature are "booksmart"? They read only what they are told is a shortcut to learning by skimming through already-superficial propaganda. The self-indulgent professorial scribbles that modern college-educated parrots are required to think is intelligent have to pass severe censorship by the decadent Establishment in order to get published.
Are you on drugs?

I asked a question.

I supported Bush 43 on several issues. I voted for Reagan and Bush 41 four times

I have not found a single issue from Trump that I can support him on. If he manages not to screw up the liaison with N Korea and tensions diminish, I will give him credit.

Why not? You on the left look for anything to attack him on.
I would love for our President to be a smashing success

I just don’t see it

Then maybe you should get out of the house more often. What other President in our lifetime has accomplished what Trump has in such a short amount of time with an obstructionist Senate and Commie judges stopping him at ever turn?

I asked a question.

I have no problem defending him. That was another dishonest statement on your part.

YOu can't even answer a hypothetical question about what would happen if you sided with him on this tiny, tiny, intern class issue.

That is pathetic.

On some level, you know that your world view has become a fragile constructive of lies. And that the smallest truth, could demolish it all.

I did answer

You just don’t like the answer. I pointed out past Republican presidents I voted for and issues I supported them on even if I didn’t vote for them

You didn't answer my question. That you have to lie about that, even more shows how fragile you know your world view is.

I just don’t see it

Then maybe you should get out of the house more often. What other President in our lifetime has accomplished what Trump has in such a short amount of time with an obstructionist Senate and Commie judges stopping him at ever turn?

What has he accomplished? He has signed one major piece of legislation in 14 months, he has a bunch of EOs and he has started a trade war.

I just don’t see it

Very few have been as destructive and controversial in such a short period of time.

Hahahaha

The Trump White House's Intern Program Is Once Again Very, Very White | HuffPost

The White House is yet again facing fierce criticism over the lack of diversity of the participants in its intern program.

A photograph released Friday shows President Donald Trump posing with the spring intake, who are overwhelmingly white:

5abf6bee200000d30ceb3851.jpeg
Only a racist would care.

That is pathetic.

I did answer

You didn't answer my question. That you have to lie about that, even more shows how fragile you know your world view is.

Asked and answered Skippy

That is pathetic.

I did answer

Asked and answered Skippy

I just don’t see it

Very few have been as destructive and controversial in such a short period of time.

Destructive? In what way? Yes, he is destructive to illegals in or trying to get into this country. Yes, Trump is very controversial. That's one of the things I like about him. He doesn't take shit from anybody.

What has he accomplished?

He accomplished the US no longer having the highest corporate tax rate in the industrialized world. He accomplished the lowest unemployment we've had in 50 years. He accomplished little Kim shaking in his boots and stop firing rockets. He got us out of the dreaded expensive Paris Accords. He reversed the DumBama order to have public schools allowing weirdo's in girls restrooms and dressing rooms. He got rid of the Commie Care penalty that cost individuals and companies billions of dollars in fines every year. Brought us consumer and corporate highest confidence ratings in almost two decades. Singed an EO to end the red tape in obtaining infrastructure permits. He opened up the ability for oil drilling in the Gulf. Doubled the arrests of illegals in this country and the hiring of visiting judges to speed up deportation. In his first year, he upped MS 13 arrests by over 80%.

What has he accomplished?

He accomplished the US no longer having the highest corporate tax rate in the industrialized world.

We never did, but he did lower them, I will give you that.

He accomplished the lowest unemployment we've had in 50 years.

The UE rate was lower for most of 2000, 13 months of this low or lower. I wonder if I could look back on this forum and find you giving credit to Obama for lowering it more than 3 full points from the day he took office.

He accomplished little Kim shaking in his boots and stop firing rockets.

NK always takes breaks from the firing of the rockets after they have done a few and got the test data to improve the next batch.

He got us out of the dreaded expensive Paris Accords.

The Paris Accord was a non-binding agreement that cost us nothing if we did not want it to.

He reversed the DumBama order to have public schools allowing weirdo's in girls restrooms and dressing rooms.

This is a good one.

He got rid of the Commie Care penalty that cost individuals and companies billions of dollars in fines every year.

But we still have the worst parts of ObamaCare, the hospital killing rules and regulations have not changed at all. The mandate/penalty was the least of the problems from ObamaCare

Brought us consumer and corporate highest confidence ratings in almost two decades.

That is up. Not an accomplishment by the POTUS, but it is up.

Singed an EO to end the red tape in obtaining infrastructure permits.

EOs are meaningless. Give me some cold, hard numbers of the money and time saved by the EO.

He opened up the ability for oil drilling in the Gulf.

Has there been any new drilling?

Doubled the arrests of illegals in this country and the hiring of visiting judges to speed up deportation. In his first year, he upped MS 13 arrests by over 80%.

Do you have a link for these?

So? What is it you want to say? Are you a racist?

I said what I wanted to say. I clicked the article, saw a bunch of white people with a token black guy as far away from Trump as possible and had a good laugh. Did racism make that happen? I have no idea. I don't know anything about the program or how much control Trump even has over it, but considering everything I still find it to be funny.
Do you know how many people of color applied?......if not shut the fuck up skin color Nazi.....

Forum List

Back