The Trump Red Card

“Donald Trump wants his supporters to carry a Trump Card and has asked them to choose their favorite design and then donate up to $5,000 in his latest fundraising tactic.

The former President's camp on Wednesday published four red and gold credit card sized mock-ups emblazoned with Trump's signature, asking supporters to choose the best design.“

View attachment 521812

The Trump credit card can’t be far behind, can it?

Notice how Trump panders to his delusional supporters by referring to himself as “President” and not former or ex-president.

I have never known a president or former president who has issued an identity card to indicate who and who is not a supporter.

Anyway, it is all yours for a simple donation. Line up, Trumpers, he is waiting!
Gotta love how easily triggered you leftards are.

This forum is over run with supporters of a pedophile, left wingers or whatever you want to call them ..... None of you guys seem to care what the scum demonRATS do...... they went to war with the USA on January 6 and you guy still believe any thing they say no matter how many people were injured or killed.......by antifa and the black flies matter criminals...scum demonRATS, which you are, believe anything that is spewed, as long as TRUMP is gone....you fucking retards, the scum demonRATS, are so childishly pathetic

They've been this way long before Trump came around, they don't even have him as an excuse for their stupidity.

The only person who is triggered is you.

Did you run for the smelling salts before you made your post!

LOL
All I'm doing is LMFAO at you triggered Dimtard morons.

Trump owns your vacuous noggin.

So, when you walk into a store and they ask you to show them your papers, you are fine with that. Got it!
So you are against needing papers to get around the country? So when businesses and government start to ask to see your vaccination papers, you are against it?

Look at your post. It is the definition of triggered. The insults and the anger! Poor baby! Calm done, Hoss and reach for those smelling salts before you faint.
Looking forward to your next Trump Pissy Pants thread. I'm sure I won't have to wait long. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Get help for that TDS, it's not going away
Oh, no! I want them to keep squealing! Hearing them screeching like they're getting a Louisville Slugger up the backside without the benefit of Vaseline is the best entertainment I've enjoyed in years! At least the best since MLB became BLM's bitches, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Oh, no! I want them to keep squealing! Hearing them screeching like they're getting a Louisville Slugger up the backside without the benefit of Vaseline is the best entertainment I've enjoyed in years! At least the best since MLB became BLM's bitches, that's for sure.

Um ... yeah ... what ???

Democrats extort money from taxpayers to pay off supporters and call it a "infrastructure " bill and they whine about donations to republicans.
And the former guy is mad cause Biden was able to get bipartisan support for an infrastructure bill, while he fumbled around for four years promising an infrastructure bill. He is an anti-American as Putin himself. He cheers for our Olympic teams to fail and hopes that we fail as a nation. The former guy is a Traitor.

Look at your post. It is the definition of triggered. The insults and the anger! Poor baby! Calm done, Hoss and reach for those smelling salts before you faint.
triggered? no, that's you....they said they were laughing...do you not know the difference?

Forum List

Back