The Trump Red Card

In other words, you are confirming that you are indeed a moron? Yeah, thought so. Thanks for playing.
no, wrong again...you are the moron who said i copied...you deflected...i'll ask again...r u claiming you wrote that word for word?....quit being the moron, and answer

No, he owns the brains of fools like you you continue to believe him. He never owned the rest of us at all. We all knew he was a lying crook, LONG before he got elected President. We just couldn't believe you could be so stupid and gullible as to fall for his lies.

That you continue to believe the lies, and fall for Don the Con's continuing financial scams and schemes is hardly shocking. You really can fool some of the people all of the time, and those people will vote Republican until the day they die.
polly want a cracker?

i never realized a pedophile is better than a hard working, for AMERICA--TRUMP
that says a lot about you

Last edited:
Overrun? Trumptards outnumber sane folk on this board by about 3-1. :itsok:
sane? you are 1 of the biggest retards on here...no brain, no common sense and above all no originality, always playing a parrot....polly want a cracker?...... :9:

What businesses would those be Hawk? What legitimate business owner wants Donald Trump to be President again? The American business community is the group MOST opposed to another Trump Presidency. He was a disaster for business. The stock market flattened. Growth sputtered, and off shoring continued unabated. Manufacturing was back to 2009 levels BEFORE the pandemic hit.

Trump told Bob Woodward that he didn't want to panic the American people, but this thing was "bad". Has it never occurred to you that the person who panicked, was Donald Trump? This was a real problem and he didn't have a clue how to deal with it so he pretended it wasn't happening. And then he put Mike Pence in charge because Trump didn't know how to handle the pandemic or how government works, and he needed people who could do that.

But Trump couldn't help himself. He just had to hog the spotlight and take over - not by following the advice of the scientists and advisors, which he thought would hurt his re-election chances, but by blowing sunshine up the asses of the American people and lying to them. He put the onus on the states so he'd have someone to blame when things went badly. Then he started buying into every "magic bullet" and "miracle cure" out there.

Finally he bought into "herd immunity". Letting the virus run free until everyone had been infected. Then you'll all be safe and you really have to do nothing. All the while he downplayed the seriousness of the virus, and the economic costs of letting the entire nation get sick and need treatment.

Trump's handling of the pandemic could not have been more of a disaster if he had set out to destroy the country. Early on, Dr. Faucci was asked about various scenarios and he said the the worst possible outcome would be if the USA did nothing, and let the virus spread unabated, bringing on wave after wave of variants. If the pandemic got "out of control", and spread was so pervasive, the country would never be able to end it without a vaccine. That's exactly where you are now. Trying to outrun an every increasing number of variants, while continuing to deny the virus is the problem.
most of the business owners....the real question, is who wants a pedophile running DC? that fucking clown can't even wipe ITS own ass.....let alone protect AMERICA's borders AND citizens....you are deranged, still

thanx, but your delusional mind is showing...go try to find a functioning brain at walmart...
WTF drills in for a sweet vid at Walmart :lol:

1628207666758.jpeg

“Donald Trump wants his supporters to carry a Trump Card and has asked them to choose their favorite design and then donate up to $5,000 in his latest fundraising tactic.

The former President's camp on Wednesday published four red and gold credit card sized mock-ups emblazoned with Trump's signature, asking supporters to choose the best design.“

View attachment 521812

The Trump credit card can’t be far behind, can it?

Notice how Trump panders to his delusional supporters by referring to himself as “President” and not former or ex-president.

I have never known a president or former president who has issued an identity card to indicate who and who is not a supporter.

Anyway, it is all yours for a simple donation. Line up, Trumpers, he is waiting!

Hitler also had loyalty cards.

1628207872776.png

Do you write for the Onion? Yours was a truly hilarious post. I mean you accuse Epstein of being a "Clinton insider" then you either ignore or dismiss the 20 year relationship Trump had with Epstein as a "smear."

Wow, you spin some really absurd lies. You just make shit up.

Yes, Epstein was a Clinton insider.

No, there was no relationship with Trump. Epstein was a fixture in democrat circles, and at the time Trump was a democrat. The reason Epstein was in democrat circles is that democrats are pedophiles.

Fact - and you know it as well as I.

Remember Alexander Acosta?

He was the federal prosecutor who gave Epstein the sweetheart plea bargain deal.

What did Trump do?

Promoted him to Labor Secretary.

Think about it.

As far as the dropping of the lawsuit, many law suits are dropped when they are settled. The question is how much did Trump pay out?

As pointed out, it was dropped when the prospect of prison for perjury was raised. Easy money by frivolous suit is attractive, but prison apparently wasn't.

no, wrong again...you are the moron who said i copied...you deflected...i'll ask again...r u claiming you wrote that word for word?....quit being the moron, and answer
You copied my post and you are asking if I wrote my own post word for word, you moron?

Are you on drugs? And/or dropped on your head as a child? That could explain a lot. Now, fuck off. Quit wasting my time if you have nothing to contribute.

You copied my post and you are asking if I wrote my own post word for word, you moron?

Are you on drugs? And/or dropped on your head as a child? That could explain a lot. Now, fuck off. Quit wasting my time if you have nothing to contribute.
are you that fucking stupid? yes you are...if i copied it, wouldn't that mean---word 4 word?....yes it would....
did your mother have any kids that lived?

are you that fucking stupid? yes you are...if i copied it, wouldn't that mean---word 4 word?....yes it would....
did your mother have any kids that lived?
Gad, does that pass for humor in trumptard land? No wonder you guys are such mouth-breathing morons.

Forum List

Back