The Trump “meeting” with Fuentes WAS a set-up?

No. I don’t. But I also don’t believe that all dinner parties get the same scrutiny as public meetings. You’re basically full of shit
The dinner was at Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s campaign headquarters, and potential running mates and the upcoming 2024 presidential election was discussed.

It was obviously a planned political meeting.

It is impossible this meeting took place without Trump’s staff doing some sort of background check. I’ve worked with people who vet meetings for their clients. They’re good at their job.

Yeah, I get you and I did not know who Fuentes was prior to all this. But we’re not staffers for a former POTUS. They know all
the political players, epically the problematic controversial ones like Fuente.

Even on the off chance they *didn’t* know who he was, they never would have set up the meeting without a cursory background check. And a 10-second Google search would’ve told them everything.

So the claim that Trump was “set-up” is impossible.

What else is new ? Setting Trump up, is about all Democrats do. They got him to follow Fauci and advocate shutdowns (so they could ruin his good economy, just in time for the 2020 election). They staged the Jan 6 political theater, so he could get the blame for that.
Yep.
Donald Trump is and has been nothing more than a clueless pawn.
A gullible simpleton...weak and easily manipulated by Democrats....Vladimir Putin....White Nationalists...and so on.

Certainly NOT presidential material right?

Yep.
A gullible simpleton...weak and easily manipulated by Democrats....Vladimir Putin....White Nationalists...and so on.

I’m happy to see you admit, by your description, that Biden is not fit to be President.

It is just amazing that anybody was ever stupid enough to think this guy was ever even remotely qualified to be POTUS.
He is so CLUELESS he appears to be easily duped (set up) by just about anybody.
He never seems to mean what he says....or actually say what he means.

Even in his current tax fraud case his only defense (if you want to call it that) is that he was in the dark about his company's own business practices.

GEESH!
What an incompetent clown!
No chance you're biased and afflicted?

Well, Rosebud, in charity, we'll allow for your being pissy because the right-wing Jewish lobby, white evangelicals, rightist media, greedy mega-donors, and senior GOP politicians are all abandoning the serial Loser (2018, 2020, 2022.)

With multiple criminal investigations to occupy his dotage, he'll be kept occupied, but he'll still have time to cavort with all the white supremacists and antisemites that make him happy.

Wave "Bye-bye,! Bye-bye!" to your Binky.

Shitlips is spinning ^ his favorite little petty libtard fantasy. Again.

It’s actually too simple for a libtard like Shitlips to figure out. Either Trump will eventually get the GOP nod or he won’t.

If he gets the nod, I think he can beat Brandon and the shit Brandon Administration record. If he doesn’t get the nod, I suspect DeSantis will. And I’m fine with voting for him, too.

Do you libturds believe you can run on Brandon’s record? :abgg2q.jpg:

It is just amazing that anybody was ever stupid enough to think this guy was ever even remotely qualified to be POTUS.
He is so CLUELESS he appears to be easily duped (set up) by just about anybody.
He never seems to mean what he says....or actually say what he means.

Even in his current tax fraud case his only defense (if you want to call it that) is that he was in the dark about his company's own business practices.

GEESH!
What an incompetent clown!
I found your post to be very informative. 🙄

The dinner was at Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s campaign headquarters, and potential running mates and the upcoming 2024 presidential election was discussed.

It was obviously a planned political meeting.

It is impossible this meeting took place without Trump’s staff doing some sort of background check. I’ve worked with people who vet meetings for their clients. They’re good at their job.

Yeah, I get you and I did not know who Fuentes was prior to all this. But we’re not staffers for a former POTUS. They know all
the political players, epically the problematic controversial ones like Fuente.

Even on the off chance they *didn’t* know who he was, they never would have set up the meeting without a cursory background check. And a 10-second Google search would’ve told them everything.

So the claim that Trump was “set-up” is impossible.
Zzzz

Yep.

Trump meme.jpg

Do you libturds believe you can run on Brandon’s record? :abgg2q.jpg:
I have no idea what your "libturds" think. I am not authorized to speak for whoever they might be, as are you, apparently.

Biden haters were predicting a "Red Wave!" in 2022, so I express no wishful thinking for 2024.

If he was set up, then why hasn't he denounced the prick?
If he was set up, what difference would a denunciation make?

It is already crystal clear to all thinking people that Trump is far from being an antiSemite.

We folks on the right tend to leave virtue signaling pronouncements to you vacant moonbats on the left.

Forum List

Back