The Trump “meeting” with Fuentes WAS a set-up?

And Trump fell for it...No surprise here.

He is such a rube.

Let's Go Brandon

Lets-Go-Brandon.jpg

Let's Go Brandon

It is so cute when you all deflect from your god to Biden. Yeah, Biden sucks donkey balls, but that has no bearing on Trump.

That is like comparing Ryan Leaf to JaMarcus Russell....yeah maybe Leaf was better but he still sucks.

On what basis do YOU pretend to know what Trump allegedly “knew?”
Well if he didn’t know, he should have.

Presumably there’s someone on his staff whose entire job is screening people and setting appointments.

You can’t tell me a millionaire former president doesn’t have a secretary

It is so cute when you all deflect from your god to Biden. Yeah, Biden sucks donkey balls, but that has no bearing on Trump.

That is like comparing Ryan Leaf to JaMarcus Russell....yeah maybe Leaf was better but he still sucks.
You used the word 'rube'........wasn't sure which one you were referring to......:biggrin:

As suspected, Trump was set up.
Screen Shot 2022-08-23 at 7.54.47 AM.png

After Putin and Xi had set him up, nefarious forces realized how easy it is to do. Just pander to his bloated ego.

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 8.57.34 AM.png

With legal waterloos up the ying-yang, his hosting degenerates at his hoity-toity pleasure palace now has the right-wing Jewish lobby joining white evangelicals, rightist media, greedy mega-donors, and former Trump regime insiders abandoning the foundering Trump manure barge.

OGC-2.gif

Fuentes is an america-first Christian. Most of the disparagement I’ve read about him seems to be selective democrat propaganda.
Meanwhile, democrats dine with and invite black supremacists to their White House.

Well if he didn’t know, he should have.

Presumably there’s someone on his staff whose entire job is screening people and setting appointments.

You can’t tell me a millionaire former president doesn’t have a secretary
You think his staff has a duty to screen out every possible shithead? Sure.

Forum List

Back