The Trump “meeting” with Fuentes WAS a set-up?

Trump makes a statement on the issue:

"Having dinner with a white supremacist was a mistake, and I take full responsibility. I've instructed my staff to conduct a more thorough vetting of my guests and associates going forward."

LOL --- obviously, just kidding. It was a setup. Everyone is out to get Trump. He's a victim!

Do you think, Buttercup, that Trump hosting antisemites and white supremacists is a good thing?
Unlike you, I do think. But as always, morons like you ask the wrong question.

And since you may be doing it intentionally, and since you are a scumbag libtard moron, I believe it makes more sense to just mock you.

Go toddle off now, Shitlapper. Play in heavy traffic. 👍

:auiqs.jpg:

1669927673620.jpeg

:113:

It been in the media. They even wrote articles on how they did it. Try and keep up with the news.

Oh, I'm so sorry, you're the guy who reads every article on the planet.
So you're just talking outta your ass again.
Aren't you?
You have ZERO idea what you are even speaking of.
You just "heard" from somewhere that someone said....

Right?

They excuse.
They deny.
They approve.
They attack.

They do EVERYTHING but con-demn white supremacists and anti-semites.
They would try to excuse Trump by claiming that he was clueless when he invited an antisemite to dine, and complimented an antisemite and white supremacist who was also entertained by him, but that would wreak havoc with the Loser's omniscience in the minds of the weird worshipers.

It been in the media. They even wrote articles on how they did it. Try and keep up with the news.

Oh, I'm so sorry, you're the guy who reads every article on the planet.
Your delusion steal of a "Landslide!" is at odds with the empirical reality of all the recounts, audits, investigations, and court challenges that resulted in 50 states certifying their votes, and not a single suspect in the vast, airy-fairy conspiracy ever being contrived.

The Loser is going icky-balooky over his entertaining antisemites and white supremacists being exposed. His squeal when his handlers said they would start screening interlopers at his hoity-toity playground:

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 8.27.08 AM.png

"[W]e’re not going to have my guests strip searched,
thrown against walls, and otherwise physically beaten!"
[Trump rages at report that Mar-a-Lago security being boosted: 'Not going to have guests strip searched']

No one suggested that, Loser. They're just taking reasonable precautions against your being used as a clueless patsy again.

Yep.
Donald Trump is and has been nothing more than a clueless pawn.
A gullible simpleton...weak and easily manipulated by Democrats....Vladimir Putin....White Nationalists...and so on.

Certainly NOT presidential material right?
Wrong.

This nicely captures the self-pitying, narcissistic delusion of the Cry Baby Loser whom the American electorate threw out on his candy arse at its first opportunity.
You are terrified of Trump, and have a pathological fixation with him, borne out of fear.

That makes less sense than usual.
I had no idea MTG hired him until an article I came across two days ago.....

I thought he lost favor in the Trump sphere when he made an excuse for paedophilia or sex with boy teens some time earlier in his career that Dems or the media brought video forward to shame him..or some kind of smearing incident like that...?

Anyway, MTG attended an event with Fuentes just recently.... And Milo works for her....

Put two and two together, I'd say MTG could have set up the whole thing....or Milo could have set up both MTG and Trump's Fuentes events?

Why is Trump in so much hot water for it, and MTG is not or was not, when she rallied with Fuentes?

Last edited:
Turns out Fuentes has supported and lead groups and rallies for Trump.....And Trump supporters ...

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia on Sunday downplayed her attendance and speaking slot at a fringe right-wing conference with ties to white nationalists earlier this weekend. She first told CBS News that she didn't know who the organizers of the event were and their views.

Greene, who was in Orlando, Florida, to attend and speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), was also a surprise guest miles away at the America First Political Action Conference (AFPAC). That event was organized by Nick Fuentes, a white nationalist who started the event in 2020. Fuentes attended the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville in 2017

Turns out Fuentes has supported and lead groups and rallies for Trump.....And Trump supporters ...

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia on Sunday downplayed her attendance and speaking slot at a fringe right-wing conference with ties to white nationalists earlier this weekend. She first told CBS News that she didn't know who the organizers of the event were and their views.

Greene, who was in Orlando, Florida, to attend and speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), was also a surprise guest miles away at the America First Political Action Conference (AFPAC). That event was organized by Nick Fuentes, a white nationalist who started the event in 2020. Fuentes attended the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville in 2017
So what? Ch Coms have supported the Biden family. Bill Ayers who was part of the terrorist group Weather Underground which promoted anti-capitalism and communism and committed terrorist acts was affiliated with Obama and even threw a fundraiser for Obama's first run for state Senate. Nary a word from Democrats their MSM or people like you.

Forum List

Back