The Trump “meeting” with Fuentes WAS a set-up?

As suspected, Trump was set up.

No surprise here.

Americans have to be more savvy. The same people who propelled Americas enemies to such success want you to know 'Gdamn it, we want out power back!".

That will work out so well for the West...

Americans have to be more savvy. The same people who propelled Americas enemies to such success want you to know 'Gdamn it, we want out power back!".

That will work out so well for the West...
Wtf are you talking about?

You went from a post about how Trump got scammed in one instance to a hyperbolic claim about Americans in general. 🙄

Seriously, don’t try to lecture others when your own grasp of logic is so tenuous.

I said it was a setup the instant I heard about it.
And EXACTLY why I have a problem with Trump.
He remains his own worse enemy by not listening to those around him, and not hiring people to protect him.
This should have never happened.
If he employed people to look out for him, and listened to them, they would have stopped this person at the gate.
No reasonable person would believe Trump would knowingly have dinner with this dude. He was NOT an invited guest, and tagged along with Kanye who is a complete nut.

Wtf are you talking about?

You went from a post about how Trump got scammed in one instance to a hyperbolic claim about Americans in general. 🙄

Seriously, don’t try to lecture others when your own grasp of logic is so tenuous.

You believe this random far-right weird publicly gay man just does this because he wants to "make Trumps life miserable"? For what purpose? For what did Trump do to him, he's not even American?

Similar to British Christopher Steele saying he went after Trump for some absurd reasoning. No one goes to such lengths and risks on their own. They had better be a billionaire or well connected with the Establishment before they attempt to do so.

Maybe they are just smarter than everyone else and they know Trump is some threat beyond what we see. The skeptic in me might just believe they want power no matter how incomptent they have been for 30 years.

From the OP

On Wednesday, the Associated Press reported that Trump’s campaign was “putting new protocols in place to ensure that those who meet with him are approved and fully vetted”. Among those protocols, the AP said, citing unnamed sources, is a requirement that Trump is accompanied by a senior official at all times.

In other words, Trump needs a babysitter. LMAO. Maybe they can change his diaper too.

In other words, Trump needs a babysitter. LMAO. Maybe they can change his diaper too.

I know one who is well trained, available, and a Doctor too:

joe-biden-jill-biden.gif

From the OP

On Wednesday, the Associated Press reported that Trump’s campaign was “putting new protocols in place to ensure that those who meet with him are approved and fully vetted”. Among those protocols, the AP said, citing unnamed sources, is a requirement that Trump is accompanied by a senior official at all times.

No, he needs a witness and a second opinion/advisor. In this day and age there is nothing wrong with it.

Why do you hate Mean Tweets/Orange Man so much How did he harm Americas prospects?

Forum List

Back