The Trump “meeting” with Fuentes WAS a set-up?

So what? Ch Coms have supported the Biden family. Bill Ayers who was part of the terrorist group Weather Underground which promoted anti-capitalism and communism and committed terrorist acts was affiliated with Obama and even threw a fundraiser for Obama's first run for state Senate. Nary a word from Democrats their MSM or people like you.
"Mommy mommy, why are you grounding me for this when Mikey did it 20 years ago, and you never grounded him?"

so that's what it boils down to, from your perspective?

"Mommy mommy, why are you grounding me for this when Mikey did it 20 years ago, and you never grounded him?"

so that's what it boils down to, from your perspective?
No it represents your hypocrisy. So you lash out with insults.

I had no idea MTG hired him until an article I came across two days ago.....

I thought he lost favor in the Trump sphere when he made an excuse for paedophilia or sex with boy teens some time earlier in his career that Dems or the media brought video forward to shame him..or some kind of smearing incident like that...?

Anyway, MTG attended an event with Fuentes just recently.... And Milo works for her....

Put two and two together, I'd say MTG could have set up the whole thing....or Milo could have set up both MTG and Trump's Fuentes events?

Why is Trump in so much hot water for it, and MTG is not or was not, when she rallied with Fuentes?

I didn’t know Marj had hired him. I deem that to be quite stupid of her.

What else is new ? Setting Trump up, is about all Democrats do. They got him to follow Fauci and advocate shutdowns (so they could ruin his good economy, just in time for the 2020 election). They staged the Jan 6 political theater, so he could get the blame for that.
They laugh, but you are probably absolutely right. People aren't as dumb as they want them to be. They're just tolerant of the bull crap, but I believe the American people's patience has finally run out.

After Putin and Xi had set him up, nefarious forces realized how easy it is to do. Just pander to his bloated ego.

With legal waterloos up the ying-yang, his hosting degenerates at his hoity-toity pleasure palace now has the right-wing Jewish lobby joining white evangelicals, rightist media, greedy mega-donors, and former Trump regime insiders abandoning the foundering Trump manure barge.

It is so cute when you all deflect from your god to Biden. Yeah, Biden sucks donkey balls, but that has no bearing on Trump.

That is like comparing Ryan Leaf to JaMarcus Russell....yeah maybe Leaf was better but he still sucks.
Trump is a choir boy compared to Biden. Biden will go down as the most corrupt, pandering, snake oil salesman in the history of this country, and he will be the worst president the country has ever had.

Trump knew who he was meeting. If that's not so why do you follow such a gullible fool?
^^^ Here's some moron pretending he's heard of Fuentes and wouldn't have met with him if he came with somebody else to a dinner somewhere.

These gimps are just incapable of honest posts.

What?

You think rich and famous people just meet with randos without their staff acting as a filter? That’s how it works.
You think Trump would actually meet with a white supremacists in broad daylight or at any other time where the media or drive byes could lay claim that he is definitely this alledged racist he was claimed to be by the mob, otherwise who wants his head on a platter ?????? I want some of those hallucinogens you been taking. That's just far out mannnnn, wait is Biden in the room too ?? ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You think Trump would actually meet with a white supremacists in broad daylight or at any other time where the media or drive byes could lay claim that he is definitely this alledged racist he was claimed to be by the mob, otherwise who wants his head on a platter ?????? I want some of those hallucinogens you been taking. That's just far out mannnnn, wait is Biden in the room too ?? ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nobody here has ever heard of this Fuentes guy before this set up happened.

The dinner was at Mar-a-Lago, Trump’s campaign headquarters, and potential running mates and the upcoming 2024 presidential election was discussed.

It was obviously a planned political meeting.

It is impossible this meeting took place without Trump’s staff doing some sort of background check. I’ve worked with people who vet meetings for their clients. They’re good at their job.

Yeah, I get you and I did not know who Fuentes was prior to all this. But we’re not staffers for a former POTUS. They know all
the political players, epically the problematic controversial ones like Fuente.

Even on the off chance they *didn’t* know who he was, they never would have set up the meeting without a cursory background check. And a 10-second Google search would’ve told them everything.

So the claim that Trump was “set-up” is impossible.
Ok, then let's hear it from this so called vetting staff. Go offer them some pandering political Biden monopoly money, and let's see if they crack... ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trump is a choir boy compared to Biden. Biden will go down as the most corrupt, pandering, snake oil salesman in the history of this country, and he will be the worst president the country has ever had.

He will go down in history as the most corrupt President since Lincoln or Grant.

I didn’t know Marj had hired him. I deem that to be quite stupid of her.
It's really unbelievable if true.... Good grief. I'm going with the idea that moles are embedding themselves into everything quickly, and they are doing so in order to set the conservatives/republican's up.... The republican's had best be on their highest security alerts going into these next two years. It's time to unify as strong as the Democrat's have unified, and stop falling for the bull sh|•πt already.

He will go down in history as the most corrupt President since Lincoln or Grant.
Smith, a war crimes prosecutor at the International Criminal Court at He was tapped Friday to assume control over Justice Department investigations into Trump’s role in efforts to undo the results of the 2020 election, as well the department’s investigation into possible mishandling of national defense secrets at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and private club, where more than 300 classified documents were recovered months after he left the White House.
https://tinyurl.com/8h38s2cx
Trump's future
1670081135973.jpeg

:)-

Forum List

Back