Zone1 The sin that causes the most souls to be lost

Long before the Christians, the Zoroastrians had 12 gods, 12 disciples and 12 tribes. Now you know just one of the influences that created Christianity. It is a combination of no less than 16 previous religions. Even the Egyptians had an influence on it. Friends and goes alike ( mostly foes ) played a part.
It's no use.

I know Jesus. I have been in His tangible Presence. And whne I pray the rosary, I am with Him in a similar way.

Jesus is real.

Other religions... not so much. Where is the non-Jesus religion that teaches we should LOVE.. No, I mean REALLY love one another? Well, they teach it but Jesus, having Him in our lives, makes it possible to really love as He loved.. and I don't see fake religions having anything like that at all.

I don't get the 2nd thing.
GOD allows us to access this physical world ( and others ) to live out lives as individuals. Something which is impossible in what you refer to as Heaven. We are all one there, one massive energy force, all aspects of the one.

GOD allows us to access this physical world ( and others ) to live out lives as individuals. Something which is impossible in what you refer to as Heaven. We are all one there, one massive energy force, all aspects of the one.
I still don't feel that I get this. But you don't get me either... so I guess we're even (sort of)

I still don't feel that I get this. But you don't get me either... so I guess we're even (sort of)
Most people on this planet do not understand who and what they are, you are simply one of those many people. No big deal.

Who cares what you are "buying"?

You don't care about protestants persecuting and murdering Catholic priests, which happened right after the "Reformation" (Deformation) began, so why should Catholics care about your fake outrage over "atrocities" allegedly committed by Catholics
How do you know what I do or do not care about? I do know what happened to my ancestors during the mass persecution that drove many of them to the New World. Are you seriously pretending that the persecution didn't happen?

Humans created some religions. God created the ONE He wanted

Jesus chose his 12

And they were the first bishops, Peter the first pope.. and then 1958 years later, the anti-Christs took over the Vatican, making it appear that the Church is... woke and that kind of bs.
Anti-Christ Edomites took over the Roman Church near the end of persecutions and mass killing of Christians who refused to honor the Roman Emperor or King.
And, just as their Edomite brethren had taken over the Temple, priest hood etc. of Yerusalem, so the Edomites of Rome took over the Roman Church and pretended to be Christians.

Most heroes would rather go unnoticed. They don't do it for a selfish reason, they do it because it is the right thing to do.
Of course they do.

They do it because they want to be heroes.

Anti-Christ Edomites took over the Roman Church near the end of persecutions and mass killing of Christians who refused to honor the Roman Emperor or King.
And, just as their Edomite brethren had taken over the Temple, priest hood etc. of Yerusalem, so the Edomites of Rome took over the Roman Church and pretended to be Christians.
this is a LIE

Stop listening to liars. Find the Truth

I pray you do

Edomites?

No group is called that anymore. And there is more I could say but it would be nice to fully u/stand what you are saying first.
They don't call themselves that, yes. And most self professed Christians call them Jews and consider them almost Christians. These Edomite Jews have tricked and deceived most Christians, and have done so with great skill and finess.
Because of their skill and talent, the King of kings uses Edom to punish rebellious Aryan Christian Israel. They have controlled America's money and banking system since 1913, and if it were not for them, America's fascination with legalized mass murder could not have been financed; And America could not have become "Fortress America".

Last edited:
They don't call themselves that, yes. And most self professed Christians call them Jews and consider them almost Christians. These Edomite Jews have tricked and deceived most Christians, and have done so with great skill and finess.
Because of their skill and talent, the King of kings uses Edom to punish rebellious Aryan Christian Israel. They have controlled America's money and banking system since 1913, and if it were not for them, America's fascination with legalized mass murder could not have been financed; And America could not have become "Fortress America".
You are not making sense

just sounds like a mixture of misguided facts and / or "facts" and unruly sentimentality...In other words, you believe what you have chosen to believe based on a mish-mash of who knows what

You are not making sense

just sounds like a mixture of misguided facts and / or "facts" and unruly sentimentality...In other words, you believe what you have chosen to believe based on a mish-mash of who knows what
No sense to comrad notmyfault2020, because, despite Your good vision, you have not enough knowledge about Edom/Esau and most self professed Christians.

Basically, a lot of people lose Heaven because they do not keep the Faith. They keep it for a time (the Faith of Christ) but then worldly concerns choke off the word and then without the word, a person is lost and.. just becomes apathetic about Jesus, disobeys His Commands and..

In sum peoiple go to hell because they turn their backs on TRUTH, namely the Truth of God.

We all get angry @ God at times.. which is likely why it says in the Word "Be angry but sin not" (which applies to human relationships also of course)

But maybe we should remember, when things seem so utterly unjust and God so unforgivable at times, what He said to Job: Where were you when I [made the ocean and said "this far and no further"].... (etc)

Yeh, sure, we all realize God is unfathomable. That in and of itself doesn't console us when we have experienced some loss or whatever... But anyhow.. it's interesting how St Paul said at the end of his life "I have fought the good Fight; i have kept the Faith"... I mean, he didn't go on (in that statement anyhow) about how he had done this or that in following Jesus... only that he had kept the Faith..

Forum List

Back