Zone1 G-d's plan for human sexuality

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.

It is clear throughout Scripture that homosexuals, fornicators, adulterers, and other purveyors of sexual sin, along with all OTHER sin, will never inherit the Kingdom of G-d unless they repent and turn to Jesus and Jesus alone for their salvation.

You'd be amazed at how blessed you would be to be with just one faithful woman throughout your life.
I tried settling down. It didnt work out.
I will try again one day, when I find the right one.

Originally posted by GMCGeneral
It is clear throughout Scripture that homosexuals, fornicators, adulterers, and other purveyors of sexual sin, along with all OTHER sin, will never inherit the Kingdom of G-d unless they repent and turn to Jesus and Jesus alone for their salvation.

There's not much to debate about the topic of your thread, GMCGeneral.

You're 100% correct. Of all the ancient peoples, religions and civilizations of the world, Jews/Judaism were the only ones to display a tremendous amount of hate and prejudice against homosexuality.

Greek and Roman civilizations considered it divine.

As a result, the two main offshoots of Judaism, Christianity and Islam inherited the same intolerance towards homosexuality.

As I said there isn't much to debate because you're absolutely right.

You'd be amazed at how blessed you would be to be with just one faithful woman throughout your life.
That's just it, that is really what we are all after.

Sexual sin is perhaps one of the hardest things to understand from a worldly perspective. Most other sins, such as not killing, stealing, etc., are pretty self explanatory. You should not harm others. But when it comes to your own sexuality, choosing to sin against your own body, it gets a little more merky. Who am I hurting? The answer is yourself.

That's just it, that is really what we are all after.

Sexual sin is perhaps one of the hardest things to understand from a worldly perspective. Most other sins, such as not killing, stealing, etc., are pretty self explanatory. You should not harm others. But when it comes to your own sexuality, choosing to sin against your own body, it gets a little more merky. Who am I hurting? The answer is yourself.
Not entirely true. In the adulterous relationship, families are impacted as well.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.'

Matthew 19:12

Don't you find it sad that God would have a plan for people but tell some they are excluded from that plan?

It is clear throughout Scripture that homosexuals, fornicators, adulterers, and other purveyors of sexual sin, along with all OTHER sin

It's clear throughout scripture that cheeseburgers, driving on Saturday, and wearing linen mixed with wool are also sins.

Not entirely true. In the adulterous relationship, families are impacted as well.
Let's be honest, all of society suffers

That is what is so hurtful with inner city minorities. Girls are having children out of wedlock. They are then doomed to a life of poverty, in addition to the children finding their father figure out on the streets which leads to crime.

This is why the Marxist organization BLM is so against the traditional family unit. They want to foster this decay in order to have society implode so that they can remake society the way they want it by insisting the answer is for Marxists to redistribute wealth the way they see fit. Problem is, this also always leads to poverty throughout society.

Last edited:
The Kingdom of God sounds boring. I would rather bang as many hot chicks as I can.

I've been married for about twenty-seven and a half years. My wife has truly been the greatest blessing in my life.

I cannot imagine any scenario, in which I would find it preferable to “bang as many hot chicks as I can”.

ZSC_5347an.jpg

You're 100% correct. Of all the ancient peoples, religions and civilizations of the world, Jews/Judaism were the only ones to display a tremendous amount of hate and prejudice against homosexuality.
Greek and Roman civilizations considered it divine.
As a result, the two main offshoots of Judaism, Christianity and Islam inherited the same intolerance towards homosexuality.

Which of those cultures have survived from antiquity to this day, and which have not?

And why do you think this is?

Is it possible that cultures which embrace perversion and evil, doom themselves to bad ends?

Forum List

Back