Zone1 offer up your sufferings for sinners (so they repent)

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Eveyrone suffers.. there is cancer, a job lost.. your kids don't turn out the way you want.. and I could go on and on..

So since you are going to suffer anyway, why not get some use out of the suffering? The Catholic Church teaches that we can offer our sufferings for such causes as:

our own "reparation" (of the damage caused by even forgiven sin)
the souls in Purgatory (which is no walk in the park, I have heard) so they get to Heaven faster

and so that people in mortal sin (bidum, kamelhead.. pelousi...)

can be saved.. Your sufferings could change .. well, no one can make someone repent but maybe these kind of prayers will lead them in that general direction

I made a list once of all my sufferings.. a LONG list :( and then I would read it every now and then and offer up the suffering to God in prayer.. have to admit I haven't always mentioned the people in mortal sin but I try to do that today...

:)

Eveyrone suffers.. there is cancer, a job lost.. your kids don't turn out the way you want.. and I could go on and on..

So since you are going to suffer anyway, why not get some use out of the suffering? The Catholic Church teaches that we can offer our sufferings for such causes as:

our own "reparation" (of the damage caused by even forgiven sin)
the souls in Purgatory (which is no walk in the park, I have heard) so they get to Heaven faster

and so that people in mortal sin (bidum, kamelhead.. pelousi...)

can be saved.. Your sufferings could change .. well, no one can make someone repent but maybe these kind of prayers will lead them in that general direction

I made a list once of all my sufferings.. a LONG list :( and then I would read it every now and then and offer up the suffering to God in prayer.. have to admit I haven't always mentioned the people in mortal sin but I try to do that today...

:)
one mans sins is anothers party...get over it already

• Banned
I came here hoping to find some intelligent conversation

I will learn some day..

Forum List

Back