Zone1 The sin that causes the most souls to be lost

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Canonized saints say that most people lose their souls over sexual immorality than any other sin. That makes sense. The Bible says something about how sin is bad but the one who commits sexual immorality sins against his very body. Actually, I think all sins or most do that but the point is, it is worse with sexual immorality.

2nd to that, the saints say is Lack of Charity

It figures the novus ordo Church never even mentions this as being a mortal sin, to speak of. I did go to a pretty good NO Church some months ago that had one of those fliers nearby the confessional telling us how such and such sin violates this or that Commandment and I seem to recall something about not caring for the less fortunate or whatever.. but it's a vague memory..

I have found novus ordo priests to be rude, self-centered, apathetic about helping the unfortunate --and some have even yelled at me in the confessional (over something so petty, it was totally ridiculous)..

"You will know them by their fruits" Jesus said......

Pride

It caused the evil one's downfall.

It separates us from God and rely on our own egocentric nature and opens us up to any and all sin and think we can master them.

• Banned
Pride

It caused the evil one's downfall.

It separates us from God and rely on our own egocentric nature and opens us up to any and all sin and think we can master them.
Luther, the "father of protestantism" was guilty of this big time

He thought he could build a better Church than Jesus.. and we see the disastrous results.. 500 years after his death, the world is still waging wars all over the place, sexual immorality has taken hold and in the US an election was stolen..

all because no one thought God had rules anymore.. I guess He tossed them out the window and said to us here below

Do what you want! No problem. Listen to Luther who said you can commit adultery 20 times a day and still be saved! What would I have done had Luther not come along! He showed Me a much better way... Silly Me!

:rolleyes:

Canonized saints say that most people lose their souls over sexual immorality than any other sin. That makes sense. The Bible says something about how sin is bad but the one who commits sexual immorality sins against his very body. Actually, I think all sins or most do that but the point is, it is worse with sexual immorality.

It figures the novus ordo Church never even mentions this as being a mortal sin, to speak of. I did go to a pretty good NO Church some months ago that had one of those fliers nearby the confessional telling us how such and such sin violates this or that Commandment and I seem to recall something about not caring for the less fortunate or whatever.. but it's a vague memory..

I have found novus ordo priests to be rude, self-centered, apathetic about helping the unfortunate --and some have even yelled at me in the confessional (over something so petty, it was totally ridiculous)..

Actually the number one commandment is love

That is, agape love.

If you have this, you follow all of God's commandments.

Sex is no different. If you put God first by loving him first, you will only have sex within a marriage because God commanded us to do this and you will if you love and want to please him, and within that marriage, you actually care about the other person and love them

Conversely, the wordly kind of sex is just pleasure and an experience, completely devoid of agape love and is 100% selflish

Once the other person becomes a drag, they just dump them.

• Banned
Actually the number one commandment is love

That is, agape love.

If you have this, you follow all of God's commandments.

Sex is no different. If you put God first by loving him first, you will only have sex within a marriage because God commanded us to do this and you will if you love and want to please him, and within that marriage, you actually care about the other person and love them

Conversely, the wordly kind of sex is just pleasure and an experience, completely devoid of agape love and is 100% selflish

Once the other person becomes a drag, they just dump them.
True enough.

Some people claim to have agape love but.. I've lived long enough to realize that human beings do not reeally, really love other humans.. unless they are well grounded in Jesus Christ and frankly, I don't see a lot who are.. (if you go by their fruits, that is.. which Jesus said you could.. By their fruits you will know them, He said. I am guilty as well of course.. of not always being too charitable.. But I certainly have more agape love than I did years ago.. Salvation is a process.. Otherwise, humans would be doomed..

I was raised in a "christian" home but .. again, humans do not love other humans without supernatural help--and my family didn't seem to be in a big hurry to access said Help!

There is one sin from which there is no forgiveness.... that is the sin of hypocracy!

• Banned
There is one sin from which there is no forgiveness.... that is the sin of hypocracy!
Both Protestants and Catholics disagree;.. although if one sees his hypocrisy and does not care and doesn't try to change in Christ.. it is a problem

Envy.

Every stupid Democrat in this forum is primarily driven by envy.
From a worldly persective, coveting is a virtue, not a sin

The world is full of Marxists coveting what others have so they can redistribute to enrich themselves.

The best way to get yourself to love others is through prayer and self-denial. Some people are more naturally comported to love people. Others like me have to work at it. This forum is actually a near occasion of the sin of being uncharitable.

Jesus put the Ten Commandments in a concise two commandment solution: Love thy God with all thine heart, mind, might and strength. And, Love thy neighbor as they self. The second great commandment is charity or the pure love of Christ.

If that were the case, no one could be saved
Not sure why he said hypocrisy. That is incorrect. It's to sin against or blasphemy against the Holy Ghost. Study this and you will find this means that when you receive a clear vision that God lives and Jesus is His Son and the Christ, and you reject what you see either with your eyes or spiritual eyes, you are denying the Holy Ghost.

priests and nuns have been humping each other for centuries just like priests have been humping little boys or each other for centuries....fuck all those perverts, I got no reason to listen to pedophiles

priests and nuns have been humping each other for centuries just like priests have been humping little boys or each other for centuries....fuck all those perverts, I got no reason to listen to pedophiles
You're right. Much better to follow atheist regimes that have murdered tens of millions.

so ALL of them do that.

Nice logic there..

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back