The shooting of Philando Castile

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This is one I just don't understand. Here are two indisputable facts that the video shows:
  • The victim (Philando Castile) calmly and openly admits to having a firearm on him
  • The officer yells multiple times not to reach for the firearm and is genuinely scared/panicked
As far as I can tell, this is a case of a law enforcement officer being too afraid/twitchy to be on the job. He has another officer there with him - I just don't understand why he felt the need to unloaded like he did. But - I also don't think he was some cowboy looking for a gunfight. His actions and his voice scream fear.

Watch: Horrific dash cam footage shows fatal shooting of Philando Castile

This is one I just don't understand. Here are two indisputable facts that the video shows:
  • The victim (Philando Castile) calmly and openly admits to having a firearm on him
  • The officer yells multiple times not to reach for the firearm and is genuinely scared/panicked
As far as I can tell, this is a case of a law enforcement officer being too afraid/twitchy to be on the job. He has another officer there with him - I just don't understand why he felt the need to unloaded like he did. But - I also don't think he was some cowboy looking for a gunfight. His actions and his voice scream fear.

He reached for his back AFTER cop told him 3 times NOT to reach for anything. Clean shoot.

I don't understand either, but he was a black perp...

He reached for his back AFTER cop told him 3 times NOT to reach for anything. Clean shoot.
It would be better if the blacks could watch the old oaters to get a clear indication of how to act and move around armed white law enforcement personnel...

Great Funeral.
GetStory21.jpg

Great Funeral.
GetStory21.jpg
Yeah, look at that sassy blonde...

Great Funeral.
GetStory21.jpg
She worked under cover as a stripper.

Great Funeral.
GetStory21.jpg
She worked under cover as a stripper.
She'd be tearing up after I got through with her also..

Of course he sounded scared because he was scared. Of what, well...we all know why but will never admit it.

Of course he sounded scared because he was scared. Of what, well...we all know why but will never admit it.
It's what drives the ladies to want it...

Ohhh was the BLACK cop scared of the BLACK idiot who got shot? LMAO doubtful snowflake.

Oh come on........speak your mind.

Of the 146 line of duty Police Officer deaths in 2016, 63 heroic Police Officers were killed by gunfire while protecting your ungrateful asses. They will be mourned mostly by their families and friends but in the mean time a US Warship was named after a female member of congress who was shot by a crazy person. Fair enough?

Last edited:
Sixty three Police Officers were killed by gunfire in 2016. About 26 members of the Military were killed in action in the same year. Which career seems more hazardous?
Why don't you join one or other and get back with us.

I would never tell anyone I was carrying, and where I am they can't ask, so far as I understand it.

Ohhh was the BLACK cop scared of the BLACK idiot who got shot? LMAO doubtful snowflake.
Bullets kill indiscriminately.

I would never tell anyone I was carrying, and where I am they can't ask, so far as I understand it.
Police will shoot you because you didn't tell them you had a gun (legally)........ya know the Thin Blue Line and all.

I'm not necessarily saying it wasn't. It just seems (on the surface) that this was an unnecessary shoot (it's hard for any of us to really say since we can't see inside the car).

But let me play devil's advocate for a moment and ask you this: if the driver openly admits to having a firearm on him, why would you think he's reaching for it to harm you? At worst, he's reaching for it to declare it. At best, he's reaching for something else.

Hey why are these thugs so sad:
officerfuneral.jpg

Forum List

Back