The Science Fraud

If you were an observer in the South in pre-civil war America and saw a black man, you might wonder if he was a slave or a freeman.

That is a specific region, not the entire country.

And not even accurate for the entire region. In fact, if you knew anything about actual history, you would know that especially in South Carolina and Louisiana there were a huge number of Freemen. South Carolina alone had as many as all of New England. Hell, are you even aware that one of the largest slave owners in South Carolina was black?

You really need to try and state actual facts, instead of just making it all up as you go along.

That is a specific region, not the entire country.

And not even accurate for the entire region. In fact, if you knew anything about actual history, you would know that especially in South Carolina and Louisiana there were a huge number of Freemen. South Carolina alone had as many as all of New England. Hell, are you even aware that one of the largest slave owners in South Carolina was black?

You really need to try and state actual facts, instead of just making it all up as you go along.
I stand by what I wrote which is completely accurate.

And you need to start practicing what you preach.

Bottom line: there’s no dispute among honest people that American slavery was race-based. Hard to get more racist than that.

Translation then, you have no reference.

Oh no, no, no, no, no. That is not how it works, that is not how it works at all. In fact, if you are an "Engineer" as you claim, then you would be more than familiar with the APA referencing system.

If you were to turn in a paper without references and simply said "it is common knowledge", I can promise it would have been dropped immediately into the circular filing cabinet and dismissed. You are the one that made the claim, it is up to you to prove it is a real claim. It is not up to me to prove your claim, it is your claim.

Wait, what am I saying? This is not the first time I have asked you for a reference and you got upset because somebody asked you to validate your claim.

1. How "it works"? You lecture like a spoiled child, who knows nothing but pretends otherwise. With respect to Lazy Leftists who don't know history and are too lazy to do a simple Google? "IT" doesn't work like that. You only pretend that it does.

2 I did not "TURN IN A PAPER," did I? You continue to invoke straw men out of laziness and fatuous intellectual superiority.

3. Claims are made constantly in conversations and debates. Intelligent people accept what is common knowledge, unless they are like you, ignorant AND lazy and eager to demonstrate both while feigning intellectualism.

Here are just three of the scores of links to "validate" my "claim," Mr. Lazy:

Now join others like yourself on my Ignore List. You are overly occupied with being a queen rather than thinking.

ciao brutto

I stand by what I wrote which is completely accurate.

And you need to start practicing what you preach.

Bottom line: there’s no dispute among honest people that American slavery was race-based. Hard to get more racist than that.

A number of slave-holders were black themselves.
In fact, Vice President Giggle Girl's family owned slaves and she's black.

Is it possible for blacks to be racist against blacks?
I think you'd have to call it something other than "racism" since they're the same race.
Definition of "racism" :

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

I've met many African immigrants who want nothing to do with blacks born in the U.S. They're all members of the same race.

Not really, because the American Indians practiced it also.

Slavery is pretty much a universal institution in almost every society that has existed on the planet until the modern era.

And your very claim that it existed on other continents "before it was in the USA" shows a complete lack of any kind of logic or reason. The USA is only 248 years old.
yes, they did, but the africans and muslims beat them to it.

Not really, because the American Indians practiced it also.

Slavery is pretty much a universal institution in almost every society that has existed on the planet until the modern era.

And your very claim that it existed on other continents "before it was in the USA" shows a complete lack of any kind of logic or reason. The USA is only 248 years old.
so we in the US did not invent it as many on the left have claimed, right?

A number of slave-holders were black themselves.
In fact, Vice President Giggle Girl's family owned slaves and she's black.

Is it possible for blacks to be racist against blacks?
I think you'd have to call it something other than "racism" since they're the same race.
Definition of "racism" :

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

I've met many African immigrants who want nothing to do with blacks born in the U.S. They're all members of the same race.
I’m not talking about the slave holders. I’m talking about the slaves. All black. Now I’d we had slaves of the white race we could all pretend that American slavery wasn’t racist. But it was.

Not all slavery is racist. American slavery was.

Excuse me?

Your excused. Just stop doing it.

I am not "preaching" anything, I am discussing actual history and not the fantasy you seem to believe in.

You really need to learn some real history, and not try to simply go on about lies that you believe in.

Still not practicing what you preach. Alas.

You’re an asshole.

Which is not refuting what I said.

Why is it that the silly children instead of trying to actually engage in a meaningful dialogue always simply result to insults and name calling?

By the way, here are some references. Which clearly talk about slaves of other races in the Colonies and early US.

Now I simply sit back and wait for you to provide nothing to back up your claims and simply throw around more insults yet again.

Forum List

Back