The SC Overturns Texas Restrictive Abortion Laws…Where’s Drumpf?

Dale, either the GOP funds the programs well or they shut up.

How about people taking responsibility for their own lives instead of depending on this corporate entity that we refer to as "gubermint". Either keep your legs closed or face up to your responsibility. You never answered my question....weren't you a fetus once??????

How about people taking responsibility for their own lives instead of depending on this corporate entity that we refer to as "gubermint". Either keep your legs closed or face up to your responsibility. You never answered my question....weren't you a fetus once??????
How about showing some human kindness, dale?

You are not what you think you are: sane and intelligent. Not at all.

Killing an aborted fetus is "kindness"? Not where I come from and I guarun-fucking-tee you that I am saner and infinitely more intelligent than you as well as much more informed than you are ANY day of the week.

I thought he was “raw”, “spoke from the hip”,”said what he thinks” blah blah blah.

Are his supporters ready to admit that he is waiting to see where the politics go on this to make a statement??? Just like every other politician?

Oh wait Hillary tweeted support for the ruling.

It’s just Drumpf waiting until its safe to make a statement.

who are you quoting?

Responsibility?
Legs closed?

What about dead beat dads?
And zippers?

Why don't you asshole anti-lifers conveniently forget that it takes two? Or, do you not know?

Besides, most abortions are done for medical reasons. Its a horrendous decision to havee to make and a lot of hearts get broken.

But, reason doesn't matter. What DOES matter is YOUR body belongs to you and women's bodies belong to them.

No one has the right to force you to reproduce anymore than they have the right to force a woman to.

MYOB

Killing an aborted fetus is "kindness"? Not where I come from and I guarun-fucking-tee you that I am saner and infinitely more intelligent than you as well as much more informed than you are ANY day of the week.

Yes.

Its a human kindness.

You prove you are completely uninformed and close-minded.

MYOB

Besides, most abortions are done for medical reasons. Its a horrendous decision to havee to make and a lot of hearts get broken.

Don't forget about the broken bones, torn apart blood vessels, and crushed skulls.

But, reason doesn't matter. What DOES matter is YOUR body belongs to you and women's bodies belong to them.

The body inside the woman's body is not her body.

Yes.

Its a human kindness.

MYOB

Would it have been kindness if your mother had aborted you as a fetus?......well, it might have been for those that have to interact with you in real time....but still? Answer the question.....

Yes.

Its a human kindness.

MYOB

You believe that abortion is a human kindness??

How about people taking responsibility for their own lives instead of depending on this corporate entity that we refer to as "gubermint".

You're the one here saying government should be able to dictate what health care women can choose. Why are you such a nanny-state advocate?

Either keep your legs closed or face up to your responsibility.

A woman's body does not belong to you, your church or your precious authoritarian state. Deal with it, control-freak.

You never answered my question....weren't you a fetus once??????

If I was a fetus once, then by the same standards, it also means I was a sperm once. Meaning masturbation is mass murder.

How about people taking responsibility for their own lives instead of depending on this corporate entity that we refer to as "gubermint".

You're the one here saying government should be able to dictate what health care women can choose. Why are you such a nanny-state advocate?

Either keep your legs closed or face up to your responsibility.

A woman's body does not belong to you, your church or your precious authoritarian state. Deal with it, control-freak.

You never answered my question....weren't you a fetus once??????

If I was a fetus once, then by the same standards, it also means I was a sperm once. Meaning masturbation is mass murder.

Actually it is the leftard clown posse that loves the authoritarian state, dumb ass. What people like me have a problem with is that abortion is being used as a last gasp measure form of birth control because having a baby would be "inconvenient". "Sorry, little baby...this isn't a good time for me...I'll just go have your head squashed and then your remains will be sold to some stem cell research group". Holy fuck......this is beyond sick and stupid pieces of shit like you are so cavalier about it. You will answer to a much higher power some day and I would not want to be you. I can't say or do anything about this eugenics issue but speak out against it and protest at clinics but my conscience is clean.

Actually it is the leftard clown posse that loves the authoritarian state, dumb ass.

And again, you're the one here saying the state should have more power to regulate lives, so it appears you're the only authoritarian statist around.

What people like me have a problem with is that abortion is being used as a last gasp measure form of birth control because having a baby would be "inconvenient".

That's because you're a control freak. Normal humans don't spend their days obsessing over whether a woman had sex in a manner they approve of.

You clearly don't understand the concept of liberty. You give it lip service, then work against it. Maybe it's not your fault. But then, I don't worry if it isn't their fault that criminals are the way they are. In the case of both pro-lifers and criminals, the goal is to make sure they can't do any harm.

Actually it is the leftard clown posse that loves the authoritarian state, dumb ass.

And again, you're the one here saying the state should have more power to regulate lives, so it appears you're the only authoritarian statist around.

What people like me have a problem with is that abortion is being used as a last gasp measure form of birth control because having a baby would be "inconvenient".

That's because you're a control freak. Normal humans don't spend their days obsessing over whether a woman had sex in a manner they approve of.

You clearly don't understand the concept of liberty. You give it lip service, then work against it. Maybe it's not your fault. But then, I don't worry if it isn't their fault that criminals are the way they are. In the case of both pro-lifers and criminals, the goal is to make sure they can't do any harm.

Save your lame bullshit excuse for the murdering of fetuses for someone that isn't as informed as I am. "Pro-lifers" are criminals? No, the ones that are murdering are not "pro-lifers", moron...but the doctors performing them are and they will have a lot to answer for. The women that almost got to the door and then reconsidered because we were there imploring them to think it over first? That's a good feeling and we gave them the numbers of agencies that would pay for the pregnancy and adoption services of couples that wanted a child....so how is THAT a bad thing unless you are a sick POS ??

Save your lame bullshit excuse for the murdering of fetuses for someone that isn't as informed as I am. "Pro-lifers" are criminals? No, the ones that are murdering are not "pro-lifers", moron...but the doctors performing them are and they will have a lot to answer for. The women that almost got to the door and then reconsidered because we were there imploring them to think it over first? That's a good feeling and we gave them the numbers of agencies that would pay for the pregnancy and adoption services of couples that wanted a child....so how is THAT a bad thing unless you are a sick POS ??

You're always bragging about how much you know and yet your posts are incredibly ignorant.

What you "know" is what your owners tell you to know.

According to the constitution, abortion is legal and a right.

Deal with it.

And now, the ignorant nutters will now form a line to demand WHERE it says that.
Read the subject title.
Think about it.
Maybe it will come to you.

:eusa_think:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back