Do Crooked Hillary Ad Against The Donald Actually Help The Donald

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The one regarding the British secession from the EU in which Crooked Hillary's people use his comments regarding his golf course is hilarious in that it makes The Donald look like a cool dude who is in touch with the feelings about British folks who want to make Britain great again. In contrast, it makes Crooked Hillary seem like a waddling, wrinkled, corrupt, coughing, who cannot swing a golf club.

A Scots lands keeper told the Donald to his face that Scotland voted 70% to remain in the EU, gave Donald his cap, and told him to groom his own golf course, then walked away.

A Scots lands keeper told the Donald to his face that Scotland voted 70% to remain in the EU, gave Donald his cap, and told him to groom his own golf course, then walked away.

Seriously? You think the E.U is a good idea? I would like to hear your reasons as to why it is a good idea for a committee of unelected globalists to tell their member states on how things are going to be as it relates to them? Would you be on board with a system like that? Where you have no say over the soveriegnty of your country?

I think, Dale, the Brits get to do what they want.

Too have a corporatist in Scotland tell them "good on you, I get to take more of your money" reveals a man we can't have as president.

Too have a corporatist in Scotland tell them "good on you, I get to take more of your money" reveals a man we can't have as president.

You failed to answer the question....do you think the E.U serves any purpose other than to enrich the globalist elites while telling their subjects that their laws and soverienty doesn't matter because the E.U committee of unelected globalists get to mandate their laws? Do you dig on that???

You failed to answer the question....do you think the E.U serves any purpose other than to enrich the globalist elites while telling their subjects that their laws and soverienty doesn't matter because the E.U committee of unelected globalists get to mandate their laws? Do you dig on that???
The question was properly answered. Either you did not like the answer or did not understand it rests on you. The Brits have their own right to make their own future and Donald simply wants their money.

The question was properly answered. Either you did not like the answer or did not understand it rests on you. The Brits have their own right to make their own future and Donald simply wants their money.

So, what you are saying is that Trump wanted England to stay in the E.U??? Got a quote on that and a link????

It's a conspiraceee!!! It's kept them from each others' throats for 60 years and prosperous. The English will be sorry. They had a great deal. The bureaucrats in Brussels were idiots, but the UK should have stayed and fought them- not popular anywhere...

It's a conspiraceee!!! It's kept them from each others' throats for 60 years and prosperous. The English will be sorry. They had a great deal. The bureaucrats in Brussels were idiots, but the UK should have stayed and fought them- not popular anywhere...

Awww, shaddup, Franco....you are easily on the list of the bottom feeding posters here. If you can actually get dressed in the morning without help I would be totally amazed.

Awww, shaddup, Franco....you are easily on the list of the bottom feeding posters here. If you can actually get dressed in the morning without help I would be totally amazed.
No, you shut up. LOL No argument? So you're one of those Bilderberg guys? Breaking: It's not a conspiracy.

Forum List

Back