The Satanic left's use of "fetus" to describe a preborn human

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
They will rationalize anything in order to advance the cause of their spiritual father, Satan.

@TruthAgape

Dear news anchors/journalists, A newborn child was found in the street, not a fetus. "Fetus" is a stage of development of a human child whom is in utero. I am not sure if you have an agenda here or are just ignorant regarding biology.

Lucifer is proficient in corporate organization because he can't be in more than one place at a time. So he doesn't have to deal with abortion himself, because he appointed one of his subordinate demons named Baal to oversee the murder of the unborn.

I would guess that Baal gets to keep the souls of those unborn children who are sacrificed to him.

They will rationalize anything in order to advance the cause of their spiritual father, Satan.
Heathen killing off their children ... what else is new? ...
They rationalize abortion as a miscarriage, and mourn the circumstances, but no, they cannot quite bring themselves to rationalize ending a human life against the will of God ...

Lucifer is proficient in corporate organization because he can't be in more than one place at a time. So he doesn't have to deal with abortion himself, because he appointed one of his subordinate demons named Baal to oversee the murder of the unborn.

I would guess that Baal gets to keep the souls of those unborn children who are sacrificed to him.
Baal doesn't keep them. He sells them at Walmart.

Clinton lauds Walmart in document released by WikiLeaks (supermarketnews.com)

But when the circumcision was actually perfomed, as it was, on girls as well as boys, the perpetrators were prosecuted and punished for worshipping false gods and causing their children to pass through the fire as a sacrifice to idols.

Now why would Hillary say nice things about Walmart?

Oh...never mind. I see. :auiqs.jpg:

"And Wal-Mart itself has been a big supporter of the Clinton Foundation, donating close to $1.2 million to finance student-run charitable projects and paying $370,000 in membership fees since 2008, according to a company spokesman. Other key alliances took root in Arkansas."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/grap...an. Other key alliances took root in Arkansas.

Now why would Hillary say nice things about Walmart?

Oh...never mind. I see. :auiqs.jpg:

"And Wal-Mart itself has been a big supporter of the Clinton Foundation, donating close to $1.2 million to finance student-run charitable projects and paying $370,000 in membership fees since 2008, according to a company spokesman. Other key alliances took root in Arkansas."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/clinton-money/#:~:text=And Wal-Mart itself has been a big supporter,spokesman. Other key alliances took root in Arkansas.
Bill Clinton got a job as Arkansas governor with a salary of $35,000/year IIRC. Not exactly the highest paying job in the world.

Wal-Mart, the largest employer in Arkansas, then hired Hillary Clinton to be on it's board of directors.

A few years later the Clinton's were multimillionaires.

Pay to play corruption? Or just coincidence?

I resent being labeled as either "Satanist" or "left". An unborn baby is a fetus.
Google:
Listen to pronunciation. (FEE-tus) In humans, an unborn baby that develops and grows inside the uterus (womb). The fetal period begins 8 weeks after fertilization of an egg by a sperm and ends at the time of birth.

How can any professed christian think a demon can take an innocent baby's soul? This is hogwash. Our God does not allow innocent being babies souls to be abducted.

Nah. Jesus takes them to Heaven.
If I get this right, aborted babies go to heaven while those that are born have to suffer and die here on Earth before being judged either worthy or unworthy of eternal life in heaven? If that is true and I love my kids, I probably should have aborted them and guaranteed them a place in heaven. I guess I'm a bad and selfish parent.

Satan was created by god and god is perfect and incapable of making a mistake

Forum List

Back