the roman catholic church

and at the basics they are the preachers

the preachers tell the truth of satan
your soul will get saved if you do what i want

your soul will go to hell and you will be a beautifull devil

you will be saved

omg someone who acctually knows a lot more then me

and it seems to be true

Here is the answer to who Rege is. Rege is Satan's top demon - principality over the occult. If you are a born again Christian living holy unto the LORD, you have authority over him according to Luke 10:19. Which is why it is so important for the followers of Jesus Christ to obey this bible verse.

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. - James 4:7

if your a devil

you truley belive you save people

from eternal paradise

i mean who would prefer paradise to torture

and at the basics they are the preachers

the preachers tell the truth of satan
your soul will get saved if you do what i want

your soul will go to hell and you will be a beautifull devil

you will be saved

Here is the question though. How can Satan promise something that isn't his to give? Satan is going to be cast into the lake of fire in the future along with the anti Christ and false prophet. He has nothing to give because it isn't his to give it. You see? That is why even though a satanist may have sold their soul to the devil they can still be saved and forgiven of all their sins by repenting - turning from Satan and deciding to receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and live for him! If they believe his lies and end up suddenly in hell - they will find out that they have been double crossed and are the object of great torment and suffering by the demons who here on earth they commanded to do their bidding. Think of how horrific that would be? To learn the truth once it is too late? That there is no eternal reward in serving Satan?

That is why it is urgent to reach the lost with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. So they do not perish and lose their souls eternally. (in hell)

if your a devil

you truley belive you save people

from eternal paradise

i mean who would prefer paradise to torture

I believe that the truth is that Satan wants to keep humans from making it to heaven because his hatred for God is that great. He hates mankind - even those who serve him - he despises - because we were created in the image of God - according to Genesis 1:26 you know? God said, Let US make man in OUR image and in OUR likeness....... yes - we are a spirit - we live in a body and we have a soul. God is a Spirit - He came in the flesh to redeem us through His Own perfect Son shedding His blood on the cross for our sins - rose on the third day and ascended into heaven and He then sent the Comforter - the Holy Spirit to lead and guide us. God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. We are created in God's image. I would think that the very sight of us makes Satan angry. He surely despises us. We have the opportunity to go to heaven and enjoy God whereas he has lost that privilege forever and can never get it back. Imagine how he envies what Jesus has offered us!

lets say i collect those that prefer torture

Then you need to repent and call upon Jesus to save you. Serving Satan is a dead end street, Hauke. Life on this earth is like a vapor - it is fleeting! Why throw your eternal life away for sin and the pleasure of this world now? That makes no sense!

imagine that you would have to pay for your evil

then die and expierience

god got lots of hell

im just responsible for fairness

1 million people worked for you

you got 1 million lifes waiting that you got to live

no one worked for you

you worked

when saddam dies he will wish hed die
As you know spirits do not die. They live eternally. Consider the angels that fell with Lucifer and were cast out of heaven. They are still in existence today. You know? Consider Michael the archangel or Gabriel and realize they are still here today. Angels are ministering spirits - they do not die. People are spirits who live in a body and have a soul. Even before heaven was opened (and paradise shut) Samuel came up to speak to Saul - after his body had gone into the ground - how is this possible? It was Samuel - it was the spirit of Samuel. You see, you have to decide if you are going to live eternally with a new body - indestructible - glorified - in heaven - or a body indestructible - torn apart over and over and over again only to re-appear and suffer the torment and pain all over again in hell. What you decide here will determine where you are eternally. God loves you and wants you to be in heaven. He loves you. Christ died for your sins so that you wouldn't have to.

Forum List

Back