the roman catholic church

nope its just

fair
Fair? It's just fair that you'd spend eternity in hell? No it isn't! Satan wants you to believe that - God is not what I would call interested in "fair" but rather in what is just, noble, true, holy, what is in your heart - Fair is a highly over rated word - I should remind myself not to use it!

One final fact for those who do not know what INRI stands for which is attached to the satanic crucifix Catholicism uses in their Masses. (Jesus isn't hanging on the Cross - Jesus rose from the grave and is seated at the right hand of God the Father) If you look up Webster's dictionary it claims it stands for Iesus, Nazarenus, Rex Iudaedrum. But according to the Ex-Jesuit who took the extreme oath of the Jesuits and knows its "special meaning"? The classical Latin, I.N.R.I. means: "Iustom, Necar, Reges, Impios.
The classical Latin, I.N.R.I. means: "Iustom, Necar, Reges, Impios.

I.N.R.I means i'm nailed right in. you can see it on top o the christian cross

The massive number of God-based cults has always suggested to me that that particular deity never existed, or died, or went away. The God I've read about in a Bible doesn't strike me as passive and especially tolerant. Surely if that Biblical god actually existed it'd be laying waste left and right. :)

Satan is laying waste left and right on a world that is blinded by him but the God of the Bible is holy and the giver of life (not death) - through His Only Begotten Son - Jesus Christ. Catholicism is based on idolatry / Paganism. Not the God of the Bible, Delta.

The history of the Roman Church and Islam is quite revealing. Isn't it? Look at it again - here on this thread and think about what they are plotting to do!

Forum List

Back