The Rise of the Liberal Hawks

This is the author of the piece writing his assumptions about a man he hates. It, and what follows has as much credibility as Birthers.
I see you are now fully pretending you were not 10000% in support of the birther movement...a movement that actually was the main thing that gave Trump any sort of credibility with future Trumpers like yourself...

This is why I have zero respect for you cucks..time and time again you folks are forced to distance yourself from your own positions....like you are embarrassed by them

We were already involved in Syria when Trump took office. Does no one pay any attention to anything?
We are not at war in Syria even now - because Trump stood up the MIC

Is there anything you fascists won't lie about?

Trump did have the right idea with Afghanistan but he didn't have the balls to do it. As I noted, Lindsey Graham controlled them.
Trump didn't want the kind of mess Adolf Biden caused - because in any free and fair election, Trump was a shoe in for 2020, he assumed he had 4 years for a well coordinated and safe withdrawal. Trump's ego made it so he wouldn't listen to the warning that the democrats were rigging the election, even after Pennsylvania violated the Constitution to allow mail in ballot box stuffing. (write it crayon without a name - we'll accept it as a ballot!)

I used to work for a very large defense contractor - and you're spot on.

Virtually every person in top management came from the military. 20 as Colonel or above meant a cush Raytheon job for life - especially if you were in procurement on the inside.

The military supports the democrats because the Republicans have soured on endless foreign wars. Boeing, ATK, and Raytheon depend on endless wars - democrats give them wars.
I worked for Raytheon........and the belief that defense contractors have soured on Republicans is ludicrous.....

Defense contractors have their way with either party....

And to further highlight how full of shit Republicans like yourself are -- just imagine the hissy fit you morons would have if Biden cut the defense budget by as little as 5% -- you would go ape shit..so spare me the "anti-war" bullshit....

I worked for Raytheon........and the belief that defense contractors have soured on Republicans is ludicrous.....

Defense contractors have their way with either party....

And to further highlight how full of shit Republicans like yourself are -- just imagine the hissy fit you morons would have if Biden cut the defense budget by as little as 5% -- you would go ape shit..so spare me the "anti-war" bullshit....

Not that Biden would ever do that.

I suspect..as a veteran..that the military never thought that we were anything BUT great.
The military rejects the idea of turning back the clock to 1960.
Just saying...some think that if there is a civil war the military would be a MAGA asset...and they are simply wrong~

The article says nothing about the Biden administration's purging the military of conservatives, their vaccine mandates, and weakening our military with their "woke" liberal policies, including transgenders in the military. Not to mention, draining our strategic resources like our the reserves, giving way billions of dollars worth of weapons to the Taliban and Ukraine, and our intelligence agencies busy with spying on Americans instead of our enemies. We'd better hope we don't need to rely on our military any time soon, because the Democrats have set this country up for a severe fucking like this country has never seen before. Worse than when Bill Clinton set us up for September 11.

Of course, the left thinks this is funny. But it wouldn't be very funny when the next terrorist attack happens in their neighborhood, would it?

Last edited:
He bit the bullet and pulled out of Afghanistan, so I will give him credit for that...but unless cutting the defense budget was veto proof -- no, he will never do it....

I gave him credit for that, even over the gnashing of teeth from others. Saying something isn't veto proof is the same lame excuses Trump supporters used.

I'd demand cuts or I'd veto the budget without cuts, let Congress over ride it. They can argue among themselves why we need to send billions and billions into other countries while we go further and further into debt.

I see you are now fully pretending you were not 10000% in support of the birther movement...a movement that actually was the main thing that gave Trump any sort of credibility with future Trumpers like yourself...

The "nain thing" that gave Trump credibility to me, was his lack of a record. He was thus better than all the career politicians that had failed me repreatedly.

This is why I have zero respect for you cucks..time and time again you folks are forced to distance yourself from your own positions....like you are embarrassed by them

Go start a thread on Birthism. I will be happy to come in and discuss it, and my personal position on it, at length.

None. I never really paid much attention to Trump before that but it's where many of us learned he was full of crap.

Was it because of your own partisan bias, or was it because he clearly had ulterior motive?

You are the one that brought it up.

Sure. A passing reference to support a point. But I don't want to derail the thread. AND my point was, that I am happy to discuss it, NOT distancing myself from it.

Are you paying any attention to this? Or just sort of free associating?

Was it because of your own partisan bias, or was it because he clearly had ulterior motive?

Partisan? I never liked Obama.

The simple fact is Trump lied through his teeth to try and get the attention he so desperately craves.

Sure. A passing reference to support a point. But I don't want to derail the thread. AND my point was, that I am happy to discuss it, NOT distancing myself from it.

Are you paying any attention to this? Or just sort of free associating?

I thought it interesting how you noted that birthers have no credibility. Many have been arguing that for the last 6 years.

Partisan? I never liked Obama.

The simple fact is Trump lied through his teeth to try and get the attention he so desperately craves.

I asked you why you gave him no credibility on the issue. Why did you not answer the question?

I thought it interesting how you noted that birthers have no credibility. Many have been arguing that for the last 6 years.

Just used an example I thought the other poster could relate to.

Forum List

Back