Remember When America Was Strong Again?

And today an out of control biden has sent all of our ammunition to Ukraine..... who does that?... and why?......

Today I seriously doubt if we alone could beat China's red army... and that seems to be what biden is trying to do... set us up for a butt kicking....

I like the 1945 Soviet Victory Parade version mor better. ;)

That and I really want one of those BA-64 armored scout cars at 3:25. ;)

R.d307722aae1d9b802d4c0c955ef73380

And today an out of control biden has sent all of our ammunition to Ukraine..... who does that?... and why?......

Not sure. But I changed my citizenship to Ukrainian two weeks ago and so far, the government's given me three Stinger missiles, two machine guns, and 10,000 round of ammunition.

They sent it here by Fedex, and I didn't even have to sign for it.

Who would have thought that we would get to the point in history when a president of the United States would use the word "fascist" to describe citizens who want to make America great again.
They are desperate... they must know a red wave is coming....

Who would have thought that we would get to the point in history when a president of the United States would use the word "fascist" to describe citizens who want to make America great again.

Stupid Joe and his band of miscreant nutless Democrats are too big of a bunch of pussies to wage war on anyone else, besides half the American people. Put them up against a real bunch of fascists, and they'd surrender in a heartbeat.

Today I seriously doubt if we alone could beat China's red army... and that seems to be what biden is trying to do... set us up for a butt kicking....

Everything in that regard depends on the persistence, presence and willingness of battle seasoned 40-55 year old Army and Marine Corps NCOs—they are both lifeline and anchor for new and recent recruits headed into combat line units. Seasoned Warrant Officers will also make a big difference—if they haven't all said, "See ya!" to the new woke military branches. Nothing matters more for new infantry, combat engineer, ranger, armored cavalry and airborne troops than to draw a first platoon sergeant who was born in the 70's or 80's or earlier, and who is grounded in both pre-internet and pre-cellphone life and has done combat deployments pre-9/11. Such NCOs are an increasingly rare breed and vital to the training and survival of our enlisted and officer combat forces. Our troops need to be led by old dogs who have mastered old tricks.

I tell my wife all the time I feel guilty for getting out of the Army in 2020 after nearly thirty years. I've just turned 49 and somedays I want to get back in there and help train and lead the new-new breed of combat soldier. She's right though . . . I did my time, both as an NCO and a WO and it's time to let other guys roll their sleeves up and go mad trying to tread water in the new-new woke US Army. Still . . . I think about going back in every damn day.

Propaganda by an POTUS who achieved nothing in terms of Iran and North Korea.

How many remains of your countrymen killed in the Korean War, has Biden had repatriated with the country they lived and died for, to rest in eternal peace?

And Biden's policies with Iran have done nothing except for "growing it in ambition and capacity." Maybe Joe the Retard should do like his former boss, Obama, and send them another pallet of money, so the Iranian Mullahs don't incinerate the city block you live in? It would sorta be a shame if you and everyone you knew, suddenly got turned into a smoking pile of ashes, wouldn't it?

IAEA Chief: Iran's Nuclear Program Growing

America hasn't won a war since the Civil War. And even then, we had to beat ourselves. :lol:

Forum List

Back