The returning vets we all need to fear........

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Parents Of Dallas Shooter Say Son Became ‘Hermit’ After Military Service
“I love my son with all my heart, I hate what he did.”

My company hired a few of these guys a few years back and at the time, nobody really thought about it, but these guys and gals, they're mentally wounded on the inside. This one guy, nice, kind articulate, smart...every single day he wore his camoflage uniform into work, every single day. Nobody thought shit about it......until he ended up killing himself. He hung himself from a tree at his girlfriends house. All the vets we've hired have all since moved on......to shelters, because they couldn't handle the pressures of work and onto God knows where.

These people are among us and unless we as a nation address mental health and gun control...we're just asking for trouble and trouble is what we're gonna get and it doesn't matter who's in the white house.

McVeigh ring a bell!!....another VET!!!

What needs to be addressed is PTSD and better mental health care for our veterans when they come home. It's disgraceful the way they are treated.

Of course, if we weren't running around the world fighting everybody else's wars for them and trying to spread our empire we wouldn't have to worry about this.

• Banned
What needs to be addressed is PTSD and better mental health care for our veterans when they come home. It's disgraceful the way they are treated.

Of course, if we weren't running around the world fighting everybody else's wars for them and trying to spread our empire we wouldn't have to worry about this.
Taz, as a former vet, I feel for these guys and gals. I have in my heart nothing but deep love and sadness for people who volunteer to fight for this country, while our leaders and thier children stay home and bitch about shit. But this country has never had a love affair for people with mental challenges. We scoop them into these homes and throw away keys....well this lot of vets that are among us today, aren't going anywhere soon and unless we address this, it will only be at our peril

Please don't anyone take this wrongly I am just bring it up for discussion. Could it be that these vets were damaged before they went into the service? I know what the parents are saying but..... We don't even know if he saw combat. Maybe he did that might explain his mental health. But i am not sure how we go from service in Afghanistan to the systematic murder of police officers.

My company hired a few of these guys a few years back and at the time, nobody really thought about it, but these guys and gals, they're mentally wounded on the inside. This one guy, nice, kind articulate, smart...every single day he wore his camoflage uniform into work, every single day. Nobody thought shit about it......until he ended up killing himself. He hung himself from a tree at his girlfriends house. All the vets we've hired have all since moved on......to shelters, because they couldn't handle the pressures of work and onto God knows where.

These people are among us and unless we as a nation address mental health and gun control...we're just asking for trouble and trouble is what we're gonna get and it doesn't matter who's in the white house.

McVeigh never left the military and was working in black ops at the time. He had been chipped as well. Was the Murrah building a "false flag event"? You bet your ass that it was.

• Banned
Please don't anyone take this wrongly I am just bring it up for discussion. Could it be that these vets were damaged before they went into the service? I know what the parents are saying but..... We don't even know if he saw combat. Maybe he did that might explain his mental health. But i am not sure how we go from service in Afghanistan to the systematic murder of police officers.
Most of the people who are joining today are doing so for economic reasons vs service for one's country....although its still okay. But most are joining for legal entry or for economics. Grant it some may be a bit loony, but the majority do so for financial gain and service.

Most of the people who are joining today are doing so for economic reasons vs service for one's country....although its still okay. But most are joining for legal entry or for economics. Grant it some may be a bit loony, but the majority do so for financial gain and service.

Which maybe why the shooter joined, but that doesn't mean he was not troubled. I am thinking there is a certain percentage of people who will do what he did, the service has little to do with it. Or else there would be a lot more of it.

• Banned

Which maybe why the shooter joined, but that doesn't mean he was not troubled. I am thinking there is a certain percentage of people who will do what he did, the service has little to do with it. Or else there would be a lot more of it.
Bottom line is this, fuck the drug war, the war on terrorism, the class war....our biggest war yet will be mental health and guns. Its gonna eat this country alive in a few more years, and you heard it hear first.

Bottom line is this, fuck the drug war, the war on terrorism, the class war....our biggest war yet will be mental health and guns. Its gonna eat this country alive in a few more years, and you heard it hear first.

Obama has had over 7 years to straighten up the Veterans Administration and he couldn't do it. I got a card from the VA that gives me a choice for medical care outside of the VA. All I have to do is call a toll free number to get authorization to go to a civilian facility. If a vet doesn't want help, he can't be forced to get it.

One tour as a reservist, he gets tossed for stealing panties and we are all supposed to feel sorry. Nope. Not feeling it. Did he hide his panty sniffing while he was in the reserves?

This whole excuse about guys in the military suffering is sickening. How weak are men today? Give them a real fight. Hand to hand combat with battle axes and war hammers.

I'm sure Barry is gonna get right on the problems at the VA.....any day now.....

That doesnt mean they're not loony.

Of course, if we weren't running around the world fighting everybody else's wars for them and trying to spread our empire we wouldn't have to worry a
Spread our empire? Are Japan and Germany US States? You speak nonsense bro. America gives land back, except Texas.

Last edited:

We do. I know lots of them but the hardest to deal is with are the vets with PTSD because you can't see. It's unpredictable. Not even sure when they are really treated or rehabilitated.
It's a lot easier to deal with vets that has lost their legs or armed.

You know what amazes me? A few veterans are out of whack amidst millions that come home, get jobs, have families and become wonderful human beings and Leftists want to paint all veterans as potential terrorists.

But if any Muslim commits a terrorist act, DON'T YOU DARE suggest all Muslims might go jihadi.

Tiggered, you're a lying sack of shit who never served in the military. And on behalf of all us real veterans, GFY.

If we were'nt forced to take care of millions of illegals we could take care of our vets.

You know what amazes me? A few veterans are out of whack amidst millions that come home, get jobs, have families and become wonderful human beings and Leftists want to paint all veterans as potential terrorists.

But if any Muslim commits a terrorist act, DON'T YOU DARE suggest all Muslims might go jihadi.

Tiggered, you're a lying sack of shit who never served in the military. And on behalf of all us real veterans, GFY.

That gets my vote for "Post Of The Day"......

Forum List

Back