The Rest of the Videos

Oh "whataboutism"!

I love this game.

Do you think it was OK to burn down a police station in Minneapolis?

Do you think it was OK to kill 43 people (mostly minorities) in the name of social justice?

Do you think it was OK to foment the most expensive riots in the history of our nation during the summer of 2020 - for months on end?

If so, or if you don't even know about it, you just might be a braindead Democrat.

We are so done with your feigning moral superiority.

You clearly have none.
I'm not "feigning" anything and I am certainly not on any moral high ground. I will answer your questions, even though you were too pussy to answer mine.

The answers are no, no and you shouldn't have murdered a man of color in cold blood with your mother-fucking, racist, goddamn knee, if you didn't want protests, the majority of which were peaceful.

Back to you, fuckman!

One of them told me -- and I confirmed it with him -- that any violent videos we've seen of the Insurrection were in fact filmed in Hollywood.

It's just pointless.
The editing of the footage in "Post-Production" was admittedly produced for the Jan 6th hearings by former ABC TV producer James Goldston.

However, they failed to produce videos showing cops ushering in ANTIFA & BLM members, as well as feds dressed up to look like Trump supporters....some showing their I.D. badges to gain entrance.

Links

troll-face.gif

Two people died. One, a cop, died of a heart attack a day or so later. One, an unarmed protestor, was gunned down by a cop with no valid legal reason to shoot the unarmed woman.

There was no insurrection.

And the videos of the practically guided tours offered to some of the protestors who had gotten inside does suggest that there is something seriously amiss in the government’s narrative.

Other than that, another fairly mindless Taz screed. Too bad the boy can’t even get a handle on what MAGA even means.

MAGA seems to think that selectively posting videos of police letting protesters through the Capitol in an orderly fashion is somehow their proof that the whole event was staged, fake news, or whatever new conspiracy they can come up with by the hour. The obvious and rational explanation is, of course, that those videos are from early in the day before any violence had begun and the Capitol Police had no reason to be concerned by the initial people entering the building. A second grader can understand that.

The problems started later.

MAGA knows this, of course. They continue to push their lies and conspiracies because that is exactly who these people are.

I also recall these guys clearly walking through the airport peacefully on 9/11.

View attachment 860786

They're going to believe whatever they want to believe because precious snowflake grievance wah wah wah cult.

Forum List

Back