Democrats POUNCE! Complain that releasing J6 videos is a security risk because It Gives 'Diagram' to Insurrectionists.

I say poppycock. The release of the videos with thousands of hours of exculpatory evidence is 100% the right thing to do.

In what country does JAMIE RASKIN thinks he lives? That footage belongs to the American people….NOT HIM.

I'm gettin 2002 "with us or against us" Terror Level vibes all over again.

Biden is the new Dubya.

Only more senile and far less physically capable.

Will Democrats ever admit that protesting a stolen election is the right thing to do?
And all these people -- who have far more REAL access to information than you do -- STILL disagree with you.

The two companies TRUMP PAID to find corruption, the Cyber Ninjas, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General.

And all these people -- who have far more REAL access to information than you do -- STILL disagree with you.

The two companies TRUMP PAID to find corruption, the Cyber Ninjas, Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, Trump's White House staff, Trump's White House lawyers, Trump's campaign manager, Trump cybersecurity officials, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General.
Trump found guilty of zero

Trump found guilty of zero
Um, there haven't been any trials yet.

Although he has been found liable for sexual assault -- you don't care about that -- and for defrauding the state of NY in a summary judgement -- and you don't care about that either.

You just don't care. I know.

Although he has been found liable for sexual assault -- you don't care about that -- and for defrauding the state of NY in a summary judgement -- and you don't care about that either.

Your nose must truly be smarting from all that dragging around it's been getting over the past several years.

Looks like Rudolph.

• Trump has been found guilty of sexual assault, which the judge defined as rape.
  • Trump has been found guilty of financial fraud. He is awaiting sentencing.

You know everyone hates Joe, including the majority of Democrats - right?

And yet still you sport that hideous visage as your avatar.

Him defrauding the State is ludicrous as if the state was or even could be a victim

Forum List

Back