The Rest of the Videos

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
MAGA seems to think that selectively posting videos of police letting protesters through the Capitol in an orderly fashion is somehow their proof that the whole event was staged, fake news, or whatever new conspiracy they can come up with by the hour. The obvious and rational explanation is, of course, that those videos are from early in the day before any violence had begun and the Capitol Police had no reason to be concerned by the initial people entering the building. A second grader can understand that.

The problems started later.

MAGA knows this, of course. They continue to push their lies and conspiracies because that is exactly who these people are.

I also recall these guys clearly walking through the airport peacefully on 9/11.

F_Ob120XcAAfknB.jpg

MAGA seems to think that selectively posting videos of police letting protesters through the Capitol in an orderly fashion is somehow their proof that the whole event was staged, fake news, or whatever new conspiracy they can come up with by the hour. The obvious and rational explanation is, of course, that those videos are from early in the day before any violence had begun and the Capitol Police had no reason to be concerned by the initial people entering the building. A second grader can understand that.

MAGA knows this, of course. They continue to push their lies and conspiracies because that is exactly who these people are.

I also recall these guys clearly walking through the airport peacefully on 9/11.

View attachment 860786

If I could offer a little common-sense here.

This is called "ENTRAPMENT".

If you're going to charge someone with a crime....it tends to weaken your case when you're caught instigating or encouraging the crime.

You weaken your case when you charge someone with trespassing when you literally invited people into the area you claimed was off-limits.

But that's not all that was happening.

I've seen videos of Capital cops shooting people in the face with paint ball guns to antagonize them.
They were also throwing dozens of flash-bangs and tear gas grenades into a crowd of protesters to cause a panic.

View attachment 860786

Not a single person should have been charged with any crime for being let into the capital. That video evidence is important, if we actually care about truth and fairness. You want to charge people for attacking cops outside, by all means, do so. Im always down to imprison people who attack cops, even though the left only cares about it on September 6th, but throwing people in jail for years after being let into the capital is fucking disgusting and it sets a very dangerous precedence.

I want revenge now as a result. I want democrats to be unfairly imprisoned now too. Im not alone. Many of our politicians are going to be under pressure to arrest democrats the moment we take control. All we need to do is trump up some charges and employ novel legal theories, just like you guys did. You let the genie out of the bottle and there WILL be a price for it.

If I could offer a little common-sense here.

This is called "ENTRAPMENT".

If you're going to charge someone with a crime....it tends to weaken your case when you're caught instigating or encouraging the crime.
Nobody was charged with trespass into any "public" area of the capitol.
Charges were based on them breaking into "off limits" secure locations.

In short, being let into the White House (for a tour), doesn't grant you permission to go to the Oval Office.

MAGA seems to think that selectively posting videos of police letting protesters through the Capitol in an orderly fashion is somehow their proof that the whole event was staged, fake news, or whatever new conspiracy they can come up with by the hour.
One of them told me -- and I confirmed it with him -- that any violent videos we've seen of the Insurrection were in fact filmed in Hollywood.

It's just pointless.

One of them told me -- and I confirmed it with him -- that any violent videos we've seen of the Insurrection were in fact filmed in Hollywood.

It's just pointless.

Given everything I've seen and heard from these people I have no doubt about that.

View attachment 860786

hey. that's mohammed atta. nice haircut. clean shaven. obviously, he is innocent.

Nobody was charged with trespass into any "public" area of the capitol.
Charges were based on them breaking into "off limits" secure locations.

In short, being let into the White House (for a tour), doesn't grant you permission to go to the Oval Office.
Lies.
They ran down a guy last week that never even entered the Capital.
Dozens of people were arrested and thrown in jail simply for being there on Jan 6th.

So pull the other leg.

MAGA seems to think that selectively posting videos

FULL STOP.

Ahem.

MAGA weren't the ones "selectively posting videos."

That would be the MSM and the Democrats.

MAGA just released over 40,000 hours of footage, which I submit to you is the precise antithesis of "selective".

And, for someone who likes to play the role of "moderate mainstream arbiter", you sure don't seem to get that the public - by and large - do not give a remote toss about JANUARY 6th!!!!

Poll after poll demonstrates this.

It's not.

entrapment​

An affirmative defense in which a defendant alleges that a law enforcement agent or agent of the state acquired the evidence necessary to commence prosecution of the defendant by inducing the defendant to engage in a criminal act that the defendant would not otherwise have committed. see, e.g. Jacobson v. United States, 503 U.S. 540 (1992). Each state has its own case law and statute that outlines when and how the entrapment defense is applicable, and a subjective test for claims of entrapment may be applied, which includes two elements:
  • The defendant's lack of proclivity to conduct in crime
  • The government's inducement of the crime

The fact remains that if the cops had done their jobs none of these people would have been in a position to commit a crime in the first place.
The Shaman was arrested and thrown in jail for praying in congressional chambers....and turns out he was welcomed inside to do so by cops.....which resulted in them releasing him from prison.

Not a single person should have been charged with any crime for being let into the capital. That video evidence is important, if we actually care about truth and fairness. You want to charge people for attacking cops outside, by all means, do so. Im always down to imprison people who attack cops, even though the left only cares about it on September 6th, but throwing people in jail for years after being let into the capital is fucking disgusting and it sets a very dangerous precedence.
Let me give you a clue.

All three are charged with one count of conspiracy to commit financial institution fraud and five counts of theft of government property, the office said.

Carter and Gardner are also charged with seven counts of possession of stolen mail matter, it said, and Shannon is charged with eight counts of theft of mail by a postal employee

The maximum penalty for bank fraud is 30 years in prison; and for mail theft is five years in prison.

And no-one was physically harmed, and they're looking at over 30 years.

I want revenge now as a result. I want democrats to be unfairly imprisoned now too. Im not alone. Many of our politicians are going to be under pressure to arrest democrats the moment we take control. All we need to do is trump up some charges and employ novel legal theories, just like you guys did. You let the genie out of the bottle and there WILL be a price for it.
So you think it was okay to smear feces on the walls of Congress? Most people would call that vandalism.

So you think it was okay to smear feces on the walls of Congress? Most people would call that vandalism.

Oh "whataboutism"!

I love this game.

Do you think it was OK to burn down a police station in Minneapolis?

Do you think it was OK to kill 43 people (mostly minorities) in the name of social justice?

Do you think it was OK to foment the most expensive riots in the history of our nation during the summer of 2020 - for months on end?

If so, or if you don't even know about it, you just might be a braindead Democrat.

We are so done with your feigning moral superiority.

You clearly have none.

View attachment 860786

How does a bot get to be a moderator?

View attachment 860786

Lol, you're just mad because these videos are gonna prove there was no insurrection.

Forum List

Back