The Republicans have a plan to pay for their tax cuts.

I was originally telling him about a 150K income family, and he replied that 75K each was barely enough to live on. I don't know where that's barely enough to live on because I realize our cost of living is much lower than the northeast states and Cali. But I would hardly consider 150K a year family income barely enough to get by on. Hell, if I made 150K a year since I started working, I would have retired at 50 years old comfortably.

I lived in NY, most people have no idea the extent NY hits you with taxes and fees and tolls there is virtually nothing they don't tax. Property taxes on a $200k house over $13,000. Hell NY taxes your home mortgage loan and if you dare re-fi they tax you again full boat.

I used to listen to the Howard Stern show when it was good. Listening to them talk, they have to tip everybody. They have to tip the bus driver, their door man, their garbage man, the elevator man, their mailman. They tip the hotdog vendor. I don't know how anybody could live like that and have to take a cab everywhere they go to boot. I could never afford to give away cash like that on a daily basis.

About ten years ago I rented a very small house of mine to some kid from NY. At the time, I was charging him $450.00 a month for rent. He told me that if that very same house was anywhere near NYC, I would be able to charge $1,200 a month and have a waiting list to get in.

NY taxes are bad, but then NYC slaps a heap more taxes on top of that. NJ is no better. These states have been corrupted for over 100 years its rooted.

I understand a pack of cigarettes there cost $13.00. That means a carton costs $130.00, and most of that is taxes.

Its worse than that, not only are cigarettes taxed to the hilt, they arrest poor people who buy a pack outside of the city then sell them 1 at a time on the street to make a buck.

And then if the cops are called out and the suspect is uncooperative, the officer needs to use force in order to subdue them. If the suspect dies, it’s not the Democrats fault, it’s the cops fault.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Another Republican Debt Explosion is Destroying the USA!!!
fredgraph.png

Forum List

Back