The Republican Rejection of Trump Has Begun

More likely reasons: Importance in descending order.

1. Covid could quite likely rise to extreme levels of deaths in America and Trump still owns the denial side.

2. Republican congressmen might start to believe that Trump has become too toxic to have leading their party.

3. Biden's initiatives could succeed, but likely at a much reduced level.

has your mind every been changed on here?
Several times.

That is generally a process though - continued interaction is normally required.
Mostly entertainment. Plus you get to see people express things they never would in person.
Well, cant argue with that.

People like to say some crazy shit when they are totally anonymous.

Covid could quite likely rise to extreme levels of deaths in America and Trump still owns the denial side.
that line has failed now. pushing failed directives scholars say is insanity. Guess what that makes you?

Last edited:
ILMAO at leftists. The clown in the OP says the Republican rejection of Trump has JUST BEGUN, because you know, he's emotionally vested and has lived under a rock the last five years.

There was massive fraud. Evidence was never heard.

poorbaby.gif

ILMAO you victimization drama-loving story-telling leftist. Show us where Trump pulled the GOP so far right thanks.

Country is moving further left huh? I guess we can conclude that's why we're a dumbed down fucked up country now, am I right? Sure, conservatives are the zombies, you can really tell when you walk the streets inside left-run districts. And look who you supported for POTUS and VP, you sure conservatives are the retards or is it POSSIBLE you're projecting?

1633547876953.png
1633547910748.png

He can't. He's still waiting for someone to show him proof. he banked bigly on the Arizona audit but it let him down.
That audit did not let me down. It is clear the way it was run and the laws that were broken show it should be decertified. It is going to court with the AZ. AG behind it. He has standing with the courts in AZ.

GA. will be much worse.

That audit did not let me down. It is clear the way it was run and the laws that were broken show it should be decertified. It is going to court with the AZ. AG behind it. He has standing with the courts in AZ.

GA. will be much worse.
LOL

Dumbfuck, not even Cyber Ninja's claimed there were any fraudulent ballots.

Forum List

Back