The Republican Rejection of Trump Has Begun

The kings of theft ,,,working again Repubs tell us about the steal

States refer forged pro-Trump election docs to federal prosecutors -- Two state attorneys general have asked federal prosecutors to investigate the scheme surrounding the Republicans' forged election documents.​

The Republican efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election have created a multifaceted scandal, but in recent weeks, there's been an unexpected twist. Republicans in multiple states created forged election materials and sent the documents to, among others, the U.S. Senate and the U.S. Archivist, as if the materials were legitimate. They were not.
Among the many questions was one obvious line of inquiry: Was this legal? According to some who've reviewed what transpired, the answers is, perhaps not. The Detroit News reported the other day:
Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said Thursday she referred to federal prosecutors a probe into Republicans who signed and submitted a certificate falsely claiming Donald Trump won Michigan's electoral votes. The revelation demonstrated the potential seriousness and ongoing nature of the investigation and could have repercussions throughout state politics, as the 16 Republicans in question include high-ranking members of the state GOP, like Co-Chairwoman Meshawn Maddock.

So you want people from shit hole countries to enter America?
Let me tell you something smart ass. These are human beings who are fleeing countries that are troubled, in large part due to US policies towards and exploitation of Latin America, as well as support of fascist dictators over the decades.

There are people seeking a better life and we need a fair and humane immigration and asylum policy. They come in desperation and just because they come from places beset with crime, poverty and corruption does not make them bad people

I'll tell you another thing, slick. My brother in law came here -undocumented -from what you would call a shit hole country decades ago. He is now a citizen, grandfather, has never committed a crime and has worked hard every fucking day of his life . So you can just shut the fuck up right now. I would rather have people from shit hole countries here than xenophobic racists like you and your ilk.

Last edited:
The Never Trumpers aren't running anyone. General Powell is just sitting on his ass, ditto with Romney, the Bush Family, Liz Cheney, etc.

Someone beats nobody every day of the week.

Unless Ken Griffin has a candidate, he's sort of wasting his time.

Personally, I'd love to see the Never Trumpers put Powell up in the GOP primaries.
The Never Trumpers are hoping the Democrats manage to tie Trump up in court and prevent him from running in 2024. The establishment GOP resents having been taken over by Trump as they had no control over him.

Never forget there are almost as many Republican Swamp critters as Democrat Swamp critters. They all feed on corruption and love power. Trump threatened to drain their beloved Swamp and they are willing to do anything and everything to be rid of Trump.

The Never Trumpers are hoping the Democrats manage to tie Trump up in court and prevent him from running in 2024. The establishment GOP resents having been taken over by Trump as they had no control over him.

Never forget there are almost as many Republican Swamp critters as Democrat Swamp critters. They all feed on corruption and love power. Trump threatened to drain their beloved Swamp and they are willing to do anything and everything to be rid of Trump.

Good point there exactly.

The Never Trumpers would rather be finishing in 2nd Place perpetually, than have to deal with the "smelly Walmart people", the "deplorables" and the Middle Class that support the Trumpster.

Forum List

Back