The Republican Rejection of Trump Has Begun

No, asshole, the political class stole the election from we the people. And you are going to be dealing with that soon enough.
Cry harder.
4i6Ckte.gif

Cry harder.
4i6Ckte.gif

I'm not crying at all. I am waiting to see what happens to this country. It's exciting to watch a country fail, don't you think?
I'm not going to be the person who starts the revolution, but I will be the person who is watching you idiots starve to death while it is happening.

Synthaholic
No. He won that election and you Dem's cheated.

You put a raving lunatic in the WH. If you believe Bidung got 80 million votes then you are a stupid as I think you are.

Everything he's done since he was "elected" has been a disaster. An YOU voted for that disaster. Congrats.

Oh and you can bet the GOP will go with a winner named Trump. HE has 75 Million real supporters. Buckle up buttercup. 2024 will be a bumpy ride for your stupid ass. LMAO.

Trump is a cancer on the face of the Republican Party and most Republicans know it whether or not they will say so publicly. He is the personification of a zombi apocalypse. He and his moronic minions have pulled the GOP so far to right-while the country moves farther left- that it will take a very long time to recover. My hope is that he will continue to be the disrupter who runs the party into an ever deeper ditch that it can't dig out of.
We know you love Rs.

Chillicothe
Just how valid were those 81 million votes?? No one knows. Anyone who thinks Bidung got 81 million votes is dumber than dirt.

Guess that's you.

"Just how valid were those 81 million votes?? Anyone who thinks Bidung got 81 million votes is dumber than dirt."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, going by the evidence they seem to be pretty doggone valid.

I mean by that, 60+ lawsuits disputing the vote.....have been dismissed, thrown out of court, or failed.
There have been dozens of audits ...some even by Republican legislatures....that have declared they found nothing to substantially refute the 81million. And witness the controversial Arizona Cyber Ninja audit where they themselves found that Don Trumps ballots were over-counted, while Joe Biden's were under-counted.
Don Trump's own appointed elections security (CISA) official, Chris Krebs, said the election was clean and fair.
Don Trump's own appointed Attorney Genera, Wm. Barr, declared there was nothing to change the results of the election.

So, while I won't dispute the good poster Claudette's observation about "dumber-than-dirt"........I will still maintain, that those who now---after all the effort to investigate ----who still complain, well, their shrilling, their whining,..... is getting more and more shrill and more and more whiney.
Frankly, it ain't a good look for them. Hardly flattering to them. Or their cause.

Just sayin'.

Chillicothe
Not pretty valid at all. Most were mail in ballots. You know ballots delivered and counted in the middle of the night after the counters were gone. Ballots found in boxes, under desks. Nothing valid about them.

Of course it won't make a difference. We are stuck with the disaster for another three years.

Just sayin.

Synthaholic
No. He won that election and you Dem's cheated.

You put a raving lunatic in the WH. If you believe Bidung got 80 million votes then you are a stupid as I think you are.

Everything he's done since he was "elected" has been a disaster. An YOU voted for that disaster. Congrats.

Oh and you can bet the GOP will go with a winner named Trump. HE has 75 Million real supporters. Buckle up buttercup. 2024 will be a bumpy ride for your stupid ass. LMAO.
got to get the anti trump message out there for the band of haters. They failed to convince anyone. It's really hilarious to me still to this day. Trump was so popular the elites had to steal the election. They did show creativity on how they accomplished it. Stupid people will believe David Copperfield actually made the Statue of Liberty disappear. Those are the true idiots in the nation.

Last edited:
Trump is a cancer on the face of the Republican Party and most Republicans know it whether or not they will say so publicly. He is the personification of a zombi apocalypse. He and his moronic minions have pulled the GOP so far to right-while the country moves farther left- that it will take a very long time to recover. My hope is that he will continue to be the disrupter who runs the party into an ever deeper ditch that it can't dig out of.
Facts!

Forum List

Back