Staglation has arrived

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

What conservatives have been warning about those in government are starting to admit to.

Stagflation!

It just brings a smile to Leftists all over the world.

The sky id not falling. We had inflation this high following the Republican collapse of 2008

The sky id not falling. We had inflation this high following the Republican collapse of 2008
^^^ a LIE! Why do you people on the left lie so much? CNBC "Excluding food and energy, inflation increased 4.5%, the largest move since September 1991"

Ohhh right...and 700,000 fake deaths, I forgot the Q talking points
Covid is only marginally more deadly than the flu. Smallpox killed 30% of those infected now that's a pandemic. For you math illiterate morons on the left that's 2.3 billion deaths out of 7.9 billion people. :itsok:

I never thought that in my country I would have trouble finding products that I need...there are 3rd world type shortages happening in Biden's America...
Things I have tried to buy recently but we’re not stocked:

Canned pet food
Refrigerated dog food
Plastic storage bins/ three tier drawers.
Certain brands of soap and body wash.
Certain brands make up.
Frozen food ( very low stock)
Canned food especially veggies,meat or soup ( very low stock)
Certain brands laundry soap or facial tissues.
Shelving units ( low stock/ select colors)
There are other things but that’s what I have noticed recently.

It’s nuts.

The Trumpster economic geniuses know what's what. They've got The Blaze, Fox, Hannity, Tucker and Breitbart providing their education.
Its not looking good for the guy you voted for

His signature $3.5 trillion porkbarrel legislation is stalled and who knows when if ever it will pass

The economy is a mess thanks to democrat party shutdowns

So things are not looking good

Now we have your side physically harassing their own (aka your) democrat senators for not playing ball

Last edited:
Covid is only marginally more deadly than the flu. Smallpox killed 30% of those infected now that's a pandemic. For you math illiterate morons on the left that's 2.3 billion deaths out of 7.9 billion people. :itsok:
Sorry if 3/4 million isn't enough dead for you to understand that it is a pandemic...you sick fuck

Forum List

Back