The Republican Rejection of Trump Has Begun

No they did not. They said it is for a court to decide.
Team Trump was ordered to produce their evidence. In court. Twice.

Both times they withdrew their fraud claims and slithered away. The second time caused the team Trump grifters to be sanctioned, and they may have their licenses suspended.

You are delusional and have no evidence. Go sit in the corner with the alien abductees and people who believe in Santa Claus.

Both times they withdrew their fraud claims and slithered away. The second time caused the team Trump grifters to be sanctioned, and they may have their licenses suspended.

You are delusional and have no evidence. Go sit in the corner with the alien abductees and people who believe in Santa Claus.
Source both examples.

We've seen hints: FoxNews hyping Ron DeSantis, and some Republican electeds coming out opposed to Trump running in 2024. Now the money is starting to talk.

Ken Griffin, Top GOP Donor, Rules Out Backing a Trump Rerun

(Bloomberg) -- Hedge fund manager Ken Griffin, a major donor to Republicans, ruled out supporting Donald Trump for another run for president.

Key Speakers At The 2019 Milken Conference
© Bloomberg Key Speakers At The 2019 Milken Conference
Most Read from Bloomberg

“I think it’s time for America to move on,” he said in a discussion Monday with Erik Schatzker at the Economic Club of Chicago.

In the last election cycle, Griffin spent big on politics, giving $46 million to Republicans, making him the fourth-biggest individual GOP donor for the period, according to OpenSecrets.org.
He said Monday, however, that he has never financially supported Trump.

Trump’s tenure was not constructive for the country, Griffin said -- with the exception of his economic policies, which Griffin described as “pretty damn good.”

The former president was “so pointlessly divisive,” said Griffin, who added that he was “appalled” by Trump’s willingness to attack people based on where they came from or the color of their skin.

Griffin was among a number of financial executives who spoke with Trump during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic, discussing topics including stimulus, fast tracking vaccines and ways to reopen the economy.

Republicans. Don't believe people who cause the root of bitterness to spring up in you. Many will be defiled. What a person says is extremely important. Save your soul, or lose your soul. We need to talk like Jesus. Christmas can become a reality for people at any time, had Christ's principles be applied world wide. God gave Christmas to all of us, when he made what is. People who are controling money, are keeping that Christmas from occurring.

Last edited:
Source both examples.
For you? Absolutely not. Sorry. I know better. And the fact that you don't know about any of this despite clearly bitching about it 24/7 for almost a year shows how pointless that would be. I am just pushing back against your idiotic claims. You are a foil. A caricature. You are not a rational, thinking adult to be addressed as if you are curious or will consider new information rationally.

For you? Absolutely not. Sorry. I know better. And the fact that you don't know about any of this despite clearly bitching about it 24/7 for almost a year shows how pointless that would be. I am just pushing back against your idiotic claims. You are a foil. A caricature. You are not a rational, thinking adult to be addressed as if you are curious or will consider new information rationally.
So you lied. What's new troll?

I did not know they were actually sanctioned. I will say this was so funny I almost fell out of my seat though:

"Parker also ordered the nine attorneys named in the ruling to receive 12 hours of legal education, six of which will focus specifically on election law."

Was this what you were referring to or is there more?

Stolen isn't lost. The five battleground states all stopping counting with trump comfortably ahead, then voila, the next morning he is suddenly losing. You assholes would have had life ending strokes had that happened to you.
Right, lost is lost and twice impeached Trump lost the election. The only thing stolen was your brain. You should ask Zippy for it back.

This is only what you have been told in your world. This has been proven wrong over and over in Normal World. You are being lied to, and you're believing it.

You have been conned.

meter-false.jpg

I know full well that you're going to deny and dismiss this. But every once in while, I just like to toss some reality out there.
He's also had that debunked before. Means nothing to the brainless herd of rightards.

Well factually speaking, illegal counting continued after nov 3! All those ballots don’t count! It’s really quite simple. Especially someone like you with that simple mind!
You're deranged. Counting after the election isn't illegal.

So no fraud proven. Ever. Thanks for sharing that for the 1000th time.
One more time, dumbass. Evidence can only be proven in a courtroom. No evidence was heard. This is far from over. Better have the FBI start killing the believers in fraud. It will never go away.

Synthaholic
I'll just stand over here and LMAO. The GOP wants a winner in 2024 and with Trump they have one. He has 75 million real supporters.

Another boneheaded thread by a real bonehead. LOL
Considering the support that Trump still has from his lackeys like Ron Johnson, Gym Jordan, Lyin Ted & others want they really want is a malignant psychopath which is what Trump is & they all know it.

Brain death is very sade indeed

We've seen hints: FoxNews hyping Ron DeSantis, and some Republican electeds coming out opposed to Trump running in 2024. Now the money is starting to talk.

Ken Griffin, Top GOP Donor, Rules Out Backing a Trump Rerun

(Bloomberg) -- Hedge fund manager Ken Griffin, a major donor to Republicans, ruled out supporting Donald Trump for another run for president.

Key Speakers At The 2019 Milken Conference
© Bloomberg Key Speakers At The 2019 Milken Conference
Most Read from Bloomberg

“I think it’s time for America to move on,” he said in a discussion Monday with Erik Schatzker at the Economic Club of Chicago.

In the last election cycle, Griffin spent big on politics, giving $46 million to Republicans, making him the fourth-biggest individual GOP donor for the period, according to OpenSecrets.org.
He said Monday, however, that he has never financially supported Trump.

Trump’s tenure was not constructive for the country, Griffin said -- with the exception of his economic policies, which Griffin described as “pretty damn good.”

The former president was “so pointlessly divisive,” said Griffin, who added that he was “appalled” by Trump’s willingness to attack people based on where they came from or the color of their skin.

Griffin was among a number of financial executives who spoke with Trump during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic, discussing topics including stimulus, fast tracking vaccines and ways to reopen the economy.

democraps pray feverishly trump doesnt run bidenism has been a god awful disaster

Forum List

Back