American Patriot Murdered by a Racist Cop.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Roger Fortson, was a miitary hero and a great American. But that didn't matter to that racist cop who decided to shoot him 6 times. For no reason. In this video you are going to listen to his superior officer give a glowing review of the life this man lived while in the Air Force. He was no thug, but the cop who murdered him was.

No one claim that man was a thug or otherwise. He made a big mistake answering the door with a gun in his hnand after police announced themselves..
The cop is going to jail and I love happy endings. My MAGA acquaintance still thinks that his hero, Derek Chauvin will get out of jail and I agree. In 21 more years he`ll be a free man. :)

Find another example IM666

In a few years you might have built some sort of theory which you can start to talk about sensibly .
We Critical Thinkers are against generalising and theorising from single incidents .
It's based on an old white theory called the Scientific Process.

Roger Fortson, was a miitary hero and a great American. But that didn't matter to that racist cop who decided to shoot him 6 times. For no reason. In this video you are going to listen to his superior officer give a glowing review of the life this man lived while in the Air Force. He was no thug, but the cop who murdered him was.

It's pretty obvious that you never served, you can't even fucking spell the word "military"

So what did Roger Fortson do to make him a "military hero"? As far as I know, he only served at a military base in Florida, and never saw any combat. Law enforcement officers on the other hand, risk their lives every day having to deal with stupid people handling guns.

It's pretty obvious that you never served, you can't even fucking spell the word "military"

So what did Roger Fortson do to make him a "military hero"? As far as I know, he only served at a military base in Florida, and never saw any combat. Law enforcement officers on the other hand, risk their lives every day having to deal with stupid people handling guns.
And thats why you're an idiot. When you watch the video there is a speech by his superior officer where he describes the missions Fortson was involved in and the medals that he received. But as a racist, you want to dismiss this guy. Had he been a white airman he'd automatocally be a patriot even if he never went anywhere.

And thats why you're an idiot. When you watch the video there is a speech by his superior officer where he describes the missions Fortson was involved in and the medals that he received. But as a racist, you want to dismiss this guy. Had he been a white airman he'd automatocally be a patriot even if he never went anywhere.

It doesn't take much in the way of heroics to operate a machine gun from an AC-130. Anyone can machinegun women and children on the ground, from the air.

There, see? I can be just as stubborn and obtuse as you guys and girls. How does it feel?

Last edited:
It doesn't take much in the way of heroics to operate a machine gun from an AC-130. Anyone can machinegun women and children on the ground, from the air.

There, see? I can be just as stubborn and obtuse as you guys and girls. How does it feel?
Yeah right. If he had been white you'd be crowing about his great heroics. I am not obtuse and this behavior is expected fron you.

IQ2 still ignorantly misusing the word “murder.”

Forum List

Back